• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What age did you first realize you liked diapers?

As the thread title asks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Simple enough. Even when I needed them I was always sort of subconsciously fond of them, but I first really knew at about age 7. How about you?

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can remember one time when i was probably 5 i took a pull-up from one of my siblings. I remember putting it on and trying to put jeans on over it, but i couldn't get them zipped up because of the pull-up. Being 5 and stupid i asked my mom for help, and she actually let me keep it on for a while.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I had a few things that hinted at it when I was younger, but the first definite tb feelings were when I was around 11/12.[/font]

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I can remember having diaper desires since the day I was out of them. It's really been a lifelong thing.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I remember right around the time I was potty trained, I wanted to get back into them... literally one of my earliest memories, probably a little over 3 years old :)

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I selected 5-6, because that's when I really remember being excited about having diapers that I could use/play with. I am pretty sure that I was interested in them prior to that age, however.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I chose 3/4 because I noticed an interest in them. However a year or so after the interest dwindled, however it's been on and off until about 2 years ago.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not untill I was in my 20's I started makeing homemade cloth diapers out of large peices of old fabric and then I progressed into plastic pants, I used to buy toddler pants at the local supermarket baby section, but I was heavyer then, about 140, and they didn't last.

But I always had a thing for sleepers ever since I got my first pair at about 10, been wearing them ever since.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I was about 9 or 10. I had a friend over and we just kinda decided to go get some goodnites and wear them. After that first time we did it fairly often. We often acted like babies. This went on for about a year or two until we had a big fight that ended our friendship. I often wonder if we'd still be doing stuff like that if we had made up and become friends again.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I was in the first grade when I started getting very interested in diapers.

A

Asher

I was around 5 years old when I started to get interested in diapers. It wasn't until I was 11 that the interest really started to grow.

E

Elli

I was completely out of nappies by 20months and used the potty since 10months for poop when at home (when my Mum timed it right). Early, huh? I resumed using nappies as a young adult. If the question had been, 'When did you like baby stuff' I would say, forever, since I was a baby.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't realize I was an AB until I was 18. I saw a picture of a babyfur, and it intrigued me. I looked it up more and saw that it both appealed to me and sicked me out somewhat. But then I stole one of my little brother's old goodnites, and I've been into them for a year now.

DLTodd42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've liked them my entire life. I liked the way they looked and felt and it was convenient for when I had to go to the bathroom. I have many memories in diapers as I wasn't completely toilet trained until I was 5 and didn't stop wetting the bed until I was 6. I remember my desires intensifying when I realized that I wouldn't be allowed to wear them anymore.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't remember wearing them at all. But I do remember seeing my oldest male cousin in them once and being kinda jealous since they looked cool to wear. Now my cousin is only 6 months younger and potty trained at a normal age so it must have when I was 3.
So basically as soon as I was out of diapers, I wanted back in.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can remember walking around the house when I was 4 saying dah dah, over and over again, and my mom threatening to put me back in diapers if I continued. I remembering wanting to be put back, but afraid to do it, as they had company coming over that night. But after that incident, I always wanted to be put back into diapers.

Role
Diaper Lover
I was four when my sister was born. Apparently i was difficult to potty train, though i can't remember that. But when my sister was born i remember being jealous that she could wear diapers, and stole them. Worst part was, i was young so i hid them in the closet that she would go into! Liked diapers (and got caught for it!) at 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.