What about Babyfur/littlefur entices you the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
The question is simple,

What is it about the babyfur/littlefur areas of the fandom give you the most enjoyment?

With me, it's the cuteness, I loved that time of my life. When life was simpler, and the scariest thing on your mind was the boogeyman, or the monster in your closet, or getting lost at the grocery store (actually happened to me once when I was five). That carefree innocence, is definitely something I wish I could have again. But I've grown up since then, still there is a part of me that remembers and gets great joy when I can remember it.

Not to mention there are a lot of talented artists who work in babyfur/littlefur. And some people who write very good stories that encompass what I like about it as well.

Much <3,

Max

J

Jeffy

It's definitely an issue of self-soothing. Most of the time I utilize my infantilistic tendencies in order to comfort myself, but the nostalgia is really a key thing too.
Also... the unconditional love n.n

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
It's definitely an issue of self-soothing. Most of the time I utilize my infantilistic tendencies in order to comfort myself, but the nostalgia is really a key thing too.
Also... the unconditional love n.n

*hugs Jeffy* Of course, I used to self-soothe, being an only child that's basically what I had to do. I slept with a teddy bear until I was about 13, which was one of the things I would do to self-soothe.

J

Jeffy

*hugs Jeffy* Of course, I used to self-soothe, being an only child that's basically what I had to do. I slept with a teddy bear until I was about 13, which was one of the things I would do to self-soothe.
Always great to has a snuggle buddy n.n

Role
  1. Other
For me it's hard to explain, but the gist is I like feeling the innocence associated with childhood. As for the furryness, I literally grew up with my dog (we got her when I was one) and she was always affectionate, so I eventually started connecting to animals (mostly canines).

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The question is simple,

What is it about the babyfur/littlefur areas of the fandom give you the most enjoyment?

That's simple! Adorable lil fuzzy anthro animals in diapers are always win. :D

But seriously, it's a lot of fun. I've made so many great friends over the years in this fandom. The art and stories are big reasons. Mostly, it's the camaraderie, conventions, parties, meets, hangouts, etc. I've been involved in babyfur stuff before it was almost a household name, and it's been a wild ride! :giggles:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I don't consider myself a fur; however, I do own a bee costume that I like to dress up in when I'm in ab mode. :)

It's just a comfort thing, and I enjoy looking cute.

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I don't consider myself a fur; however, I do own a bee costume that I like to dress up in when I'm in ab mode. :)

It's just a comfort thing, and I enjoy looking cute.

I'm reminded of the music video to Blind Melon's No Rain. But I always thought that little bee girl was cute. XD

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Well I'm not a furry, but I can say I love the babyfur pictures. They are so cute and adorable.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I'm reminded of the music video to Blind Melon's No Rain. But I always thought that little bee girl was cute. XD

haha...well, that made me smile. The funny thing about that video? I hated the song, but that damn bee girl made me grin every time it came on MTV. I just had to mute the television.

Even more odd, that album is one of my favorites. Very talented group, but...that song always got under my skin. Except the bee girl. *grin*

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
haha...well, that made me smile. The funny thing about that video? I hated the song, but that damn bee girl made me grin every time it came on MTV. I just had to mute the television.

Even more odd, that album is one of my favorites. Very talented group, but...that song always got under my skin. Except the bee girl. *grin*

Totally agreed with you on that one. No Rain was okay until it just got old. But that bee girl will forever make me grin and chuckle.

3ch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
The idea that I could become something as soft and loveable as that, and the idea of finding someone who might love that side of me, those ideas keep me going in this area. That and, it just fits with my diapers, always has.

J

Jeffy

The idea that I could become something as soft and loveable as that, and the idea of finding someone who might love that side of me, those ideas keep me going in this area. That and, it just fits with my diapers, always has.

Agreed verrily

J

JessePup

Me I had no many friends growing up so I talked to my stuffed animals. It's sort-of a self soothing thing because I know I have a friend in them.

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The fact that you can be any animal that you want to be and wear diapers to.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Whenever I'm in my diapers, or even just whenever, I feel very comfortable with myself and I can let my most vulnerable, and hopefully cutest, side come forth. Also, the fact that in being a babyfur, I can put all my faith in someone, just submit to them completely and I feel a lot closer to those who have accepted this part of me.

Babytauren

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I found myself more closely related to the animal in question, particularly through it's qualities and this ultimatly became true for my infantalist side too

Scalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I just feel so relaxed when I'm all padded up. College and my job take up time and create stress that's just not really needed. Getting padded up on the weekends or on days off really seem to help me relax and unwind. I also play a lot of video games, I run a server for TF2 on the PC, and sometimes I just can't be bothered by a bathroom break ^.=.^

D

Deleted member 221

hmm my emotions and such are complex when it comes to things like this..
i don't really know what to type as I myself don't fully know what I am with this and where I stand.
i guess I'm a furry/ babyfur/ teenbaby because i like feeling the carefree nature of a baby, the calmness, the simplicity, and a few other things i can't think off right now, and i think I'm furry because the arctic fox is me in a kind of way and babyfur since i can put these two together and because it's so cute =^-^=

Status
Not open for further replies.