What AB thing do you sleep with at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indram

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have slept with a stuff animal ( a dog named Ruff Ruff) for as long as I can remember. It is the one thing that my wife lets me have everytime we go to bed that I can have a part of my AB side every night. Do others out there sleep with a stuff animal or anything at night?

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I sleep with my plushie puppy "Snugs" plus my footie sleeper and paci.
Also in my Dependeco printed AIO.

Last edited:

Luca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
Big ted. Who ironically, is the perfect size now that I'm 6ft 3. To a one year old, he's massive.

Also usually my paci, a diaper and maybe a sleeper or onesie :3.

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I always make sure my Siberian tiger "Gary" is nearby, so if I need him at a moment's notice I can grab him. But lately, since if feels like we went directly from December to August around here, I have been sleeping in just a diaper and a pacifier.
It's getting too hot to wear my footie pj. :(

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have slept with a stuff animal ( a dog named Ruff Ruff) for as long as I can remember. It is the one thing that my wife lets me have everytime we go to bed that I can have a part of my AB side every night. Do others out there sleep with a stuff animal or anything at night?

I sleep with "Precious", my Baby Dolly Friend, and "Poopy" Bear. They truly help me feel loved and help me to go to sleep and protect me from bad dreams.

Cauthon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
It used to be my camping pillow that I used as a stuffed animal because I could keep it with me when sleeping without arousing suspicion from my family. It has since required being replaced. Even though I could have replaced it with a stuffed animal I just feel more of a...connect with a pillow.

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My big Applejack plush that I got at Toys R Us and sometimes a diaper.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I sleep with Barry- my teddy bear, an Abena M4 and a onesie.

Angelica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Sleep in Crib

Well like most babies that sleep in a crib due to being restless sleepers so do I. In my case its due to the muscle spasms I have at night when I lay down.

The Veterans Adminstration (VA) originally bought me a hospital bed! Because of the horizontal railings I would get caught in them a dislocate an arm, shoulder or hip. The VA doctors recommended a bed with vertical railings. After much paperwork they bought a custom crib from Hard Manufacturing, Buffalo NY. Well that custom crib looked like a stainless steel animal cage.

Eventually a got from Trashbear at the Vermont Diaperfest.

I returned the custom crib to the VA.

My current crib is made from solid black walnut and is an heirloom piece of quality furniture. Sad to sad that Trashbear no longer makes cribs.

Attachments

• DSC01581.JPG
    DSC01581.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 75

herb330

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The only thing that I will make sure that I have at night is my paciifer. I must have this.

babyhelge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
When I am baby, I have a teddy in bed, A lovely white and blue clad bear
and a blue footed pajamas and pacifier.

Otherwise, I have my arms to my girl

dlweedo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have pooh bear and my paci almost every night. Cold weather months I've got footed pj's. Warm weather just an oversized hoodie and diaper.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I sleep with my 25th anniversary Pinkie pie. I love her so much. She has not only been a great comfort but a great friend. I can't sleep with anything other than her. I am planning to double the size of the plush pattern and sewing her a new physical representation. I believe that she lives in my imagination. She does not reside in a stuffed plush but in my heart that gives the plush life.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have to have my stuffed giraffes spots and tippy with my binkie, and sometimes a diaper.

Cereal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Usually my binky, though it sometimes changes. Usually whenever I misplace it around the house. I have another, but my boyfriend chewed two tiny holes in it, so I don't like using it. x3

Occasionally, I'll ask for a bottle of milk with a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit of chocolate mixed into it.

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Normally just my dummy, but if I'm home alone then I'll crack out a plushie and diaper for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.