What AB-themed diaper accessories would you like to see?

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddle-waddle Pampers girl.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Seems we may not have touched upon this one yet...we covered diapers themselves, maybe diapering accessories next?

I would love to see...

* hypoallergenic plastic pants. I think I may be allergic to either PVC or latex of the Gerber-style adult PPs... ☢

* adult-sized diaper pins with light green plastic heads. I love light green! 🤗

That's it for me. Anyone got any other ideas? 🚼

Reactions: LilxFawn
scale accessories. I want a room where all the furniture is 3 times the size. the padding under the carpet is thick enough that I can fall off the oversized furnature without getting injured, and all the toys and accessories are on scale with being 2 again.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
I for one definitely want my own nursery. I also want more clothes that are adult sized but kid themed. I’m unfortunately not small enough to fit into kids jammies anymore so it makes me sad that there aren’t that many kid style jammies. Oh also, more adult pull up style diapers! I looooove my Goodnites but I wish there were more patterns available

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MrsZaronab
I would love to see printed Pull-ups. Just like the Huggies Pull-ups in the baby aisle only in adult sizes.

As for accessories... higher quality adult baby clothes. I know that actual baby clothes are not that high quality to begin with. I'd like to see not just onesies but a variety of rompers and sleepers too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGBABY84, zaronab, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Authentic reproductions scaled to adult sizes of pampers and luvs from the early 90s, and pull ups identical to the design of Goodnites/Pull-Ups in adult sizes with prints of the classic Disney/Pixar movies that came out in that era as well. If someone made the old Chubs wipes, with that lego box design, that would also be great. More recently, the Huggies Hawaiian print

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KitsuneFox and LilxFawn
I know a few folks would love good quality patent leather baby shoes

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I guess the one I would like to see most is a better selection of adult-sized baby clothes that are less expensive than they currently are.

I would also like to see high-chairs, cribs, etc. that look more like baby ones but again are not as expensive.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Seems we may not have touched upon this one yet...we covered diapers themselves, maybe diapering accessories next?

I would love to see...

* hypoallergenic plastic pants. I think I may be allergic to either PVC or latex of the Gerber-style adult PPs... ☢

* adult-sized diaper pins with light green plastic heads. I love light green! 🤗

That's it for me. Anyone got any other ideas? 🚼
I'd love to see a diaper cover with the Tasmanian Devil on the seat of it.

Convertups made locally, or at least without international shipping, with a few design options and reasonably priced.

Reactions: littledub1955
Something I wish I could find, I use the disposal bags and have a pouch for the rolls (like the arm and hammer, or waste bags for dogs). Love it, and it will be great for travel. Wish I could find vanilla scented blue colored disposal bags that come in the standard roll format, not a box.

Back