What a Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I happen to find this thread completely fascinating. Don't you agree? I mean, everything from "What a Thread!" to "I happen to find this thread completely fascinating. Don't you agree?" is completely marvelous to me. I am currently, right now, marveling at this thread. Wow. Great work!

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I was here for the 'What a Thread!' thread, were you?

3/3 REMEMBER.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Wait...

Wait...

Okay, now it's amazing.
I liek!

Now, all we need are some more celebrity appearances and this thread can officially be sweet. I mean, flippin awesome. It's amazing but we need flippin'-cy!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but...as I see it...the point of this entire thread is its creator!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Am I the only one that understands the actual point of this thread? It is an example of what not to do, like some people here are good for doing. Would that be correct Mister Point?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Kind of, Eclipse, except for that's only one of the many reasons. Another reason I had for making this thread (which, I must admit, is amazing) is to let anyone get their freak on. And by "get their freak on" I mean "get freakin' awesome", which sounds somewhat like the former.

P.S. Has anyone noticed how great this thread is?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Kind of, Eclipse, except for that's only one of the many reasons. Another reason I had for making this thread (which, I must admit, is amazing) is to let anyone get their freak on. And by "get their freak on" I mean "get freakin' awesome", which sounds somewhat like the former.

P.S. Has anyone noticed how great this thread is?
Oh i see Point, and Yes I did notice how great it is and I am about to make it 100 time better. So how is this for get your freak on.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwK_ILUcEzg

That is so awesome, plus totally appropriate for this thread and site, because its people getting their freak on, in...well just watch it you will see. Why can't there be more girls like this in America? lol

Zyro

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
IT KEEPS GETTING SMALLER

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: