What a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just a had the worst day. I woke up feeling sick so I told my mom but she didn't believe me and made me go to school :( at school things got worse. First period was art and someone a.k.a my teacher spilt paint all over my uniform :( . So I tell him he did that and what does he do he shouts at me and tells me to go out the room and I get a break time detantion.
At lunch I got kicked out the library for the rest of the week thanks to my friends shouting and swearing and a football hit me smack in the nose.
Last period I vomited all over the desk if only it could have happened earlier :sad:
I am right now hugging Scorch my plushie and his friend Legend. I feel so sad:sad:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Awww :( :hug: I'm sorry.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Moms- why don't they ever believe we're really sick?

Sorry you had a bad day. :hug:

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My day has gotten much more worser. :(
My phone has suddenly decided to turn into a light house :(
My computer keeps freezing :(
And my mom has taken away my debit card :( as my balance is £50 or about $100 in America
Also I have REALLY bad eczema on my arm :( and as I'm writing this my internet connection has stopped working twice!!!! :( :( :(
I wish this day would end :(
I'm just sooooooooo depressed :( :( :(

I bet later today some one in my family will disciver that I am a tb/dl :(
:cryhankie: :cryhankie: :cryhankie:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Awww that sucks!
Except how does a phone turn into a lighthouse? :p

13 :(s, that is bad...

Well on the bright side, at least tomorrow can't get any worse. *Touch Wood*

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When ever I try to turn on my phone the light starts going on and off like a light house :(

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
cheer up bro, think about it, days like today are essential to everyone growing up,
also, with out sh!ty days like today how whould u know what a good day feels like? (kinda makes u appreciate those good days a lil more)

but dont worry, if its really that bad u can just lock your self in your room til tomarrow

because im sure tomarrow will be beter for you!!!!

and good luck on the rest of today!!!!!

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
“All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.”

I'm sure you'll manage.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
its okay! *gives legobaby a hug*........*vomits on floor*...

Eeewwwwww that was your fault!

Atleast you still have your life =]

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
:( Sorry your day has been bad, feel better.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Everyone has bad days once in a while, you just need to cheer up and things well turn around for the better :).

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am sorry to hear that your sick and you had a bad day. I would hug ya but then I'd get sick I bet.

The good part about it all though is now your mom and even your school thinks your sick so if your still sick in the morning you don't have to go into school, right? Also I got no idea why your mom took away your debit card thats pretty messed up.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Like, seriously?!?!

Gah!

Ask your mom to give ya some Tylenol, and have a loooong sleep :). If you still feel iffy in the morning, tell her you're sick (and don't take no for an answer!) and that you need to stay home for a day. Sleep for most of the day, get up at maybe noon or half past, get something to eat. Sleep and/or relax and watch Tv until dinner, then go to bed early.

You'll be just peachy by Friday :).

Hope you feel better! :hugs:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
You'll be just peachy by Friday :).
I'm Peachy every day - doesn't even require any pills! :D

Just look at the bright side: You've gone through an entire month's worth of shit in just one day. So for the remainder of this month, things should improve ;)

Peachy

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
My mom usually didn't believe me. But in my case she was smart because I mostly was faking it to get out of school which I hated anyway.

Legobaby, I hope the dark cloud that was following you around yesterday finally left, and you had a much better day today. I guess any day would feel better to you than yesterday.:(

~Pramrider

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Aw, that sounds awful. I used to hate it in school when you'd get yelled at just because the teacher was a jerk...but remember this: we have bad days so the good days will feel all that much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.