Wetting

Rednaxela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey everyone, does anyone have any advice on things that make you wet as much as possible? When I wear my diapers I only have a limited amount of time in them and I want them to be as big and squishy as possible. I know that beer goes right through you but does anyone have any other suggestions?

If you know when you're going to be wearing, just drink a couple of litres of water an hour beforehand. Not in one go obviously but over the course of the hour before putting it on.

Last edited:
I don’t always know when I’ll be wearing is the thing. I usually get 3-4 hours but that’s it.

Common diuretics are:
vitamin C
alcohol
coffein
cola nut
dandelion root
dandelion leaves
nettles
tomatoes
hop

all of them working fast and strong

I saw a YouTube link to a video about pouring soda into a diaper but didn't watch it. I have saved some pee to supplement my efforts. Depending on storage container and logistics that might be a possibility.

I drink cranberry juice. Tea and coffee work well. If you mix drinking water with the above mentioned, I think it works better. Tomatoes, and certain spices make it easier to pee as the acid in them irritates the bladder. Drinking tomato based soups, especially if they're spicy like crab or lobster bisque works well.

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314
Back