Wetting

Rednaxela

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Hey everyone, does anyone have any advice on things that make you wet as much as possible? When I wear my diapers I only have a limited amount of time in them and I want them to be as big and squishy as possible. I know that beer goes right through you but does anyone have any other suggestions?

puppyz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Incontinent
If you know when you're going to be wearing, just drink a couple of litres of water an hour beforehand. Not in one go obviously but over the course of the hour before putting it on.

Last edited:

Rednaxela

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I don’t always know when I’ll be wearing is the thing. I usually get 3-4 hours but that’s it.

DanielW

Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
it will be hard for you to time it exactly...you do not want to have to be peeing all the time if you can't wear a diaper. Just enjoy it when it happens naturally. OR, if you really like the sensation of a wet, squishy diaper, use some warm water to pre-wet one before or after you put one on.

Last edited:

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Common diuretics are:
vitamin C
alcohol
coffein
cola nut
dandelion root
dandelion leaves
nettles
tomatoes
hop

all of them working fast and strong

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I saw a YouTube link to a video about pouring soda into a diaper but didn't watch it. I have saved some pee to supplement my efforts. Depending on storage container and logistics that might be a possibility.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I drink cranberry juice. Tea and coffee work well. If you mix drinking water with the above mentioned, I think it works better. Tomatoes, and certain spices make it easier to pee as the acid in them irritates the bladder. Drinking tomato based soups, especially if they're spicy like crab or lobster bisque works well.