Wetting Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I remember wetting my panties while sitting on the toilet pretty regularly when I was still living at home. I was too afraid to get diapers and wanted to have that feeling. I see nothing wrong with it..

I still do that, a lot! I did that today actually... great feeling, no mess to clean up. :)

Hoshi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I can't say that its something I like to do, but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've done it a few times. Once outside in the black of night as I walked along a deserted street to the empty house I was staying at. It was pretty exciting, even if I don't consider myself a watersports kind of guy.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To be completely honest, I've always wanted to, but never have and probably never will.

Somnolent_tk

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As a kink, I enjoy the idea a great deal. The outcome though just isn't as good as using a diaper for me.

When I was about 14 I did wet the sleeping bag while camping once. And that was pretty awesome, I'll admit.

But for me, outside of some lead up to a punishment, I'd rather keep my watersports contained. :3

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
i was once going down a hill in the winter after a freash snow fall with my boggy board and because of all the bumps i accidently wet my self,their was a crowed too but i was just on the side where the very steep part of the hill where no one had the guts to go,my pants where soaked and you could see a yellow line all the way down...

i just decided to stay and do what i was doing.lol

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not much of an interest in wetting my own pants though.

The cleanup is a lot to go through. I'd rather wet my diapers than my pants! =)

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
After i had surgery when i was 12 to fix my incontinence problem.
during the summer i did a lot of hiking in the mountains around where i lived and i always carried a spare pair of shorts just so i could spend the day peeing my pants.
Then i would stop by the pond on the ranch that we used for skinny dipping and clean up and change.
I would wash out the wet pair and hang them to dry for the next day.

I know the the girls of the hippy family that lived on the place next door liked to wet too but they just wore dresses and never underwear so they just went anytime.
I found this out the first time they went hiking with me.
I wet mine a few minutes later just so they could see that i did it too.
from then on we ether wet our pants when hiking or some times hiked nude and wet when ever we felt like it.

I am now 56 years old and still wet my pants when i am hiking.
i seldom wear diapers when hiking because i get raw areas where the diaper rubs my legs

I think for some diapers are a way to wet our pants more often and without anyone else knowing.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
After i had surgery when i was 12 to fix my incontinence problem.
during the summer i did a lot of hiking in the mountains around where i lived and i always carried a spare pair of shorts just so i could spend the day peeing my pants.
Then i would stop by the pond on the ranch that we used for skinny dipping and clean up and change.
I would wash out the wet pair and hang them to dry for the next day.

I know the the girls of the hippy family that lived on the place next door liked to wet too but they just wore dresses and never underwear so they just went anytime.
I found this out the first time they went hiking with me.
I wet mine a few minutes later just so they could see that i did it too.
from then on we ether wet our pants when hiking or some times hiked nude and wet when ever we felt like it.

I am now 56 years old and still wet my pants when i am hiking.
i seldom wear diapers when hiking because i get raw areas where the diaper rubs my legs

I think for some diapers are a way to wet our pants more often and without anyone else knowing.
drevilyr3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.