Wetting Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur
During my mid-teens (ages 13-17 if I remember right) when my parents actively prevented me from getting my hands on any diapers (they have since changed their attitude and tacitly tolerate it, as long as they don't see any of it- anyway, back to the subject)

Anyway, during this time I used to deliberately wet myself fairly frequently- about once every fortnight or so. I assumed (after my parents changed their tune) that I'd just used it as a poor substitute for wetting diapers. But recently I've find myself getting urges (mental, not physical) to do the same thing- and this is while I still have around 30 diapers in my stash. A couple of days ago, I caved in and did it.

All in all, I'm more than a little puzzled.

Does anyone else do this occasionally? Even as a 'toilet training toddler having an accident' thing? I don't consider myself an AB, though in truth I'm a little AB-curious.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I, as a TB do this, a little more often then not.
It's not all that rare really.

Is it possible that you may also have an interest in watersports as a fetish as well? Pant's wetting is a common activity partaken in by those who have interest in it.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
No I do not wet in my pants. I have no interst in trying it. I have heard of people doing it though.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I rarely have...If I do decide to do it, it's in the tub, and in clothes that I don't care about...Afterwards, I kinda wish I didn't do it, because it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have tried it before, I wore some older clothes that I rarely wore anyway and I tried it out in the backyard at probably 2am so nobody would see anything and I wouldn't make a mess inside. Well, curiosity got the best of me and I had to try it, I won't do that again.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Drew is right, Gemini, it's actually one of the more common fetishes. I'm almost certain it's true that there are more watersports sites than ab/dl sites, and that they are more popular.

Furthermore, why should you, or anybody else, be surprised if there's a bit of an overlap between watersports and dl? There's an obvious connection and you aren't alone. Far from it. You're OK.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I guess it's just a matter of tastes.

In the end, it doesn't make more nor less sense than wanting to wear a diaper for recreational purposes. It's just slightly less practical for the fact that you wet your clothes and you - supposedly - have to wash them afterwards. :D

Probably in the years you were experimenting with wetting as a substitute to diapers you grew an attraction towards this kind of practice itself, and I don't see it being possibly wrong in any way, provided you don't go around wetting your whole house and ruining furniture :tongueout:

And don't bother trying to fit in a label or another (AB, AB-curious, etc...), 'cos you're just your unique self with your unique mix of tastes and feelings!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I thought about doing it to get diapers but I tired it once just to see what it felt like and it felt bad to me. I did it in my shower and cleaned it afterward.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And don't bother trying to fit in a label or another (AB, AB-curious, etc...), 'cos you're just your unique self with your unique mix of tastes and feelings!
Well said.

Like others have said, many people are into this kind of thing. While similar, but not the same, I have a good friend that will gasp at a sight of a dude in soaked clothes. I "fell" in his pool with my clothes on, just to egg him on as a joke, and it was all he could do to keep his composure as I climbed out.

All in good fun, and he is well aware of my diaper thing... We all have our "kinks".

If wetting your pants feels good to you, then feel free to do so. Do what makes you happy. It isn't always about "why"...

Feels good? Doesn't hurt you or anyone else?

Do it. :)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If wetting yourself makes you happy do it, I doubt if you do it in a public place, so if you enjoy doing it and don't mind cleaning up after yourself, and your not bothering others around you do what makes you happy.

We all have different fetishes, some are a little more public than others, if you enjoy wetting in public look into a community of people who do, and meet and see if your still interested.

Go for it, we are only here on this earth for a short while, might as well make your stay a happy one.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What's the trouble? If you like doing it and you aren't causing problems for other people go ahead. I can't say it interests me, but why should my or anyone else's interests other than your own affect what you want to do if it isn't harming anyone?

Same thing goes for labels. The human mind loves to split things into categories, but most of these things aren't yes or no, they are a continuous scale. Okay, you don't consider yourself AB but you want to wet yourself. Well, it is always possible you just enjoy watersports, or it could be that you, like most of us, aren't entirely *B or DL and somewhere in between.

So go ahead, do it! Just try to avoid doing it where you might spoil something you like, or which is expensive to replace. You want to enjoy it, not get annoyed by having to pay out to replace things.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I agree with everyone here.

Don't try to label yourself with stuff, you can't put yourself in a number of boxes like *B DL etc. you are the box. You're the container of your life which you can't define with simple tags.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I used to do it pretty often, but I haven't really done it at all for a long time.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ok, now for me on topic. (forgot to put that in the last message I posted)

I used to do it at times. Not so much anymore. I guess I do do it at times just with different motives. When biking home and it's raining (a lot) and I need to pee, I'm not too fussy about it as I don't see any negative sides of it. My pants are wet anyhow, when I'm home I'm going to step under the shower anyhow and it's not like it's at all noticeable. So why be uncomfortable and hold it. I'm not going out of my way to get myself in this situation but when I do happen to find myself in it I'm not too difficult about it. Call me crazy but that's what I do.

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I really like to pee my pants. It was my first "interest" in all of this... stuff. My boyfriend and I met in a wetting chat, actually.

When I first started wearing diapers it was mostly as a way to contain the mess from peeing... only I found that the feelings I got from wearing diapers and the feelings I got from peeing my pants were totally different. So now, I do both - when I'm in different moods.

G

gamebaby

When i got diapers for bed weting i usaly just wet it and go to bed. In the morning i throw it away. SO when my dad asked if i was dry.... i allways said yes.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I enjoy both diapers and wetting myself. If I'm home alone for the day, I'll wet cloth diapers while wearing pajamas or sweats. I think it's another part of regression, back to when you were 3 or 4 years old, partly potty trained, but having accidents. I remember when I was 4 or there abouts, and watching other kids wetting their pants and being envious, so now I repeat that experience. I think it's all part of the same thing.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
For me, I started off just wetting diapers when I was 6. Then when I became around 12, I started to wet my diaper and pants until 13. Afterwards, I went back to diapers. Don't think I'll start wetting my pants again. Its natural for a dl to occasional want to wet a diaper. Besides, what else are you to do with them :rolleyes:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I remember wetting my panties while sitting on the toilet pretty regularly when I was still living at home. I was too afraid to get diapers and wanted to have that feeling. I see nothing wrong with it..

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I used to do it at times. Not so much anymore. I guess I do do it at times just with different motives. When biking home and it's raining (a lot) and I need to pee, I'm not too fussy about it as I don't see any negative sides of it. My pants are wet anyhow, when I'm home I'm going to step under the shower anyhow and it's not like it's at all noticeable. So why be uncomfortable and hold it. I'm not going out of my way to get myself in this situation but when I do happen to find myself in it I'm not too difficult about it. Call me crazy but that's what I do.
I did pretty much the same after I finnished my paper round in the morning. But only really did it once or twice. Other than that, there were times I did try it out but with intially dry clothes. I do get these thoughts of when I need to go to the toilet whether I should just wet myself. But I don't really find it fun, and I have to get changed quick otherwise my legs get irritated.

So I still get the ideas, but really. I don't do it. Its not worth the hassel for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.