Wetting without diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lozza1979

Hi

Does anybody here like peeing in their pants or bed without nappy's?.Ever since I was a child I have sometimes liked to wet my briefs and just let the pee soak through the cotton and down my leg and still do it sometimes now.I love the look of the wet patch in my underpants and the feel of it.I wet my nappy in bed last night and it leaked a big wet circle around my crotch area.I didn't mind sleeping in it.

I apologize if this seems off topic or a little unusual, but being a forum with people who like wetting nappies I thought perhaps there were people here too, like me, who enjoy wetting their pants or bed.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I can't say that it appeals to me. It's funny in a way that something that is really pretty similar falls so flat. I admit I haven't tried bedwetting but it doesn't interest me as an idea. I did once give pants wetting a try and it was a non-event. It only works for me in conjunction with the diaper.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It doesn't appeal to me at all. I remember at one point before I'd ever bought diapers I realized that I could stand in the tub and pee in my underwear, then rinse everything out in the shower. I only did it a few times because it just didn't have the right feeling.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I remember trying it a few years ago. I knew I could have gotten away with it, dad wasn't home and wouldn't be back for awhile. I went out back, played around for a bit, then wet. It was pretty fun, but I never really tried it again. I prefer to be in diapers. :3

IzzyFox

Rupert Spankyscales
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It doesn't appeal to me at all. I remember at one point before I'd ever bought diapers I realized that I could stand in the tub and pee in my underwear, then rinse everything out in the shower. I only did it a few times because it just didn't have the right feeling.

I used to do this many years ago, but I didn't continue doing it. If I choose to wet myself, I use a diaper.

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I love omorashi, so clothed wetting is naturally a big thing for me. It's always what I look forward to the most in taking a shower... I like to stand in the tub and wet all over my panties. The warm feeling on my legs is the best... :blushie: I don't think I'd like to wet my bed, though. I did enough of that when I was small. Do not miss the cleanup!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I started with pants wetting when I was a kid, and I still enjoy it. I don't do it often however, as it would be one more thing to explain to my wife. I also used to deliberately wet the bed years ago when I was young, but cleanup was a hassle, and I hate to remake the bed.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have a thing for pee and not just diapers, so while I don't really enjoying wetting my pants that much, I like the idea of others doing it.

M

Maxx

I've done it on occasion, but its a lot like non-alcoholic beer. Its just not the same.

If I had to choose between wetting without a diaper or wearing a diaper without wetting.... I'd take the diaper.

milagro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I do like wetting my pants and do it once a week. It gives a extra feeling being little

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've heard that this is something that is more often associated with 'adult kids' rather than 'adult babies'. It would make sense as you have to be potty trained and actually wearing pants before you can wet your pants! It's probably a fairly common kink as well.
I apologize if this seems off topic or a little unusual, but being a forum with people who like wetting nappies I thought perhaps there were people here too, like me, who enjoy wetting their pants or bed.

It'd be a dull world if we were all the same! :hug:

bigbabyc6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Well... I have always thought about doing it, just to see what my girl friend would do to me. (She is an AB too).

I would hope she would just baby me :D.

She is reading this as I type it.

-C6

Role
  1. Carer
I sometimes force my girlfriend to wet her knickers just so I can then force her to wear a nappy. I would not just find a general pants wetting all that good, but used as a roleplay 'starter', it is excellent.

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've tried this a couple of times. Immediately after doing it, it feels uncomfortable and I immediately change. It doesn't feel nearly as good without the diaper.

saoradh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I've had accidents during the day and night and I can't wait to get out of my clothes when it happens, it feels so dirty and it ruins my clean clothes.
I don't have a problem wearing a wet diaper for a while, it keeps everything nice and clean and I feel clean even when wet.

L

Lozza1979

Well it seems there is a mixed beg of opinions on this topic, but I'm pleased to see there are some here who enjoy wetting themselves.I enjoy it sometimes and I have been looking online and it seems there's a lot of people out there who also enjoy wetting their pants or the bed.

Kelly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like to put myself in situations where I can wet my panties - not often in bed because that doesn't thrill me. The best experience I had was on a date - the boy didn't find out because I was to scared to tell him. It was only the second date

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I like to put myself in situations where I can wet my panties - not often in bed because that doesn't thrill me. The best experience I had was on a date - the boy didn't find out because I was to scared to tell him. It was only the second date

Rather hot if I might say. Lol

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I don't like wetting my pants. It becomes cold and uncomfortable almost immediately. Wetting the bed is another matter. While I like it making me feel very little and all, the cleaning is such a bother -_-

I found a compromise, I bought a mattress protection for potty training/bedwetting kids. It's pretty cute, easily washable, bigger than disposable bed pads and can hold more than a wetting if necessary.
I, mainly, use it to avoid diaper leaks but once in a while, it plays its normal role of protecting my mattress of an "accident".

But, honestly, I don't do it very often.. maybe once or twice a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.