Wetting whilst driving

• Thread starter Deleted member 68331
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 68331

I'm an on the road salesman and love wearing diapers and wetting them, however I can't seem to wet whilst driving. As soon as I stop and get out the car I can then start wetting and finish off in the car. Any advice from anyone who can wet whilst driving please? And how did you manage to start doing it?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Richpip

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I frequently wet my diaper while driving. I also have pooping accidents while driving. I have no say in when or where I am going to wet or mess my diaper. It all started about 5 years ago when I blew out a disc in my lower back. The accidents came on gradually as my back got worse.

Reactions: Zeke

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea I can't seem to pee while driving either..... go figure.

Reactions: Richpip

Richpip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
DaiperedDoug said:
I'm an on the road salesman and love wearing diapers and wetting them, however I can't seem to wet whilst driving. As soon as I stop and get out the car I can then start wetting and finish off in the car. Any advice from anyone who can wet whilst driving please? And how did you manage to start doing it?
Thanks in advance.
It's not easy!

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have no problems wetting whenever and wherever.

D

Deleted member 68331

Frungie said:
I have no problems wetting whenever and wherever.
How do you manage this?

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet while driving all the time.

D

Deleted member 68331

Wetshisbed said:
I wet while driving all the time.
How did you start doing this? Any tips?

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
DaiperedDoug said:
How did you start doing this? Any tips?
I gave up fighting my weak bladder, switched to nappies and just per in them whatever I am doing.

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unless you're IC the problem with going potty while driving is 1. The position doesn't lend itself to letting go. 2. It takes more attention to your body (and not to driving) to do it. I quit trying... unless I'm stuck in stalled traffic or something.

Reactions: TexHagrid, Agent66 and Chrissie

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have to lift my butt up off the seat to reliability go while driving. I can really only do it while stopped, or when I'm on the highway with the cruise control on.

Then there's the problem that I leak easier when sitting.

Reactions: TexHagrid

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Travel is one of the main reasons I LOVE DIAPERS!! Whether it be on a plane, in a car or even on the train, diapers are the best way to travel.
For planes, as long as you aren't soaked when you go through the security screener, you most likely won't get flagged. The one time I have been flagged while diapered, they pulled me over to the side, and asked if they could feel the inside of my waistline. I said sure, and raised my arms up. The guy took his thumb all around the inside of my waistline, definitely could feel the crinkly plastic of my Crinklz, but didn't say anything, just told me to go ahead. But being able to just pee while in the air and not have to walk down the tight aisle and usually wait in line, priceless!
For cars, only stopping for fuel and the occasional diaper change is much more preferable than stopping every time my bladder actually would like me to stop. Before we had children, my wife and I would both diaper up for long drives. We took a 12-hour trip to my parents' house, I convinced her to wear a diaper for the trip. About 8 hours into the trip, my wife admitted to me that she was glad I pushed her to wear the diaper otherwise we would have needed to stop about 5 extra times so far. We actually ended up stopping at the start of the trip home and bought a package of depends to wear on the trip home, ended up changing her once at a rest area.
I took the train recently for work, 6+ hour trip, spent the whole time in a MegaMax, by the time I had gotten to my destination, the diaper was so thick and saggy, I ended up needing to tie a sweatshirt around my waist to hide the bulge as I walked to the hotel.

Reactions: mansfieldboi and Lyric

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wet while driving without issue, I must be lucky or not depending on your point of view (I wear for enjoyment).

I can’t remember if I ever struggled but I definitely don’t now

Reactions: Deleted member 68331

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nope can't do it.

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This is a difficult thing to accomplish, and I only speak for myself and not recommending it for anyone else. I simply wait. I drink water, and eventually my bladder is full enough that I will pee in any position, including while driving in a car. For some people this might cause problems with the bladder or with kidneys, which is why I can't recommend this to others. For me, it has never caused an issue.

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
This may sound weird, because i am incontinent with NDO, means my bladder will spasm when full (around 350-400ml at the moment), this resulting in a mostly complete bladder emptying usually.

BUT NOT WHEN DRIVING, this is a real problem for me, because it gets really, really painful.

To get relief in this position the only way it works for me is lifting my as up and straighten my left leg, my pelvic floor will than let go.

Last edited:

tiron101

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Guy here. The pressure on the urethra from sitting on padding between the legs keeps me from wetting comfortably unless I tilt to one side or lift up a little. Then it flows pretty easily. This seems to be a common problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Agent66, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DaiperedDoug said:
How do you manage this?
Simple answer, Relax and trust my diapers.

thefurealfriends2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Pino said:
This may sound weird, because i am incontinent with NDO, means my bladder will spasm when full (around 350-400ml at the moment), this resulting in a mostly complete bladder emptying usually.

BUT NOT WHEN DRIVING, this is a real problem for me, because it gets really, really painful.

To get relief in this position the only way it works for me is lifting my as up and straighten my left leg, my pelvic floor will than let go.
Yes same here!? I get spasms and it can be extremely painful!!!

Reactions: Pino

GoodnitesXL21

Loves Diapers & Bikinis! Both awesome undies! 😁
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
tiron101 said:
Guy here. The pressure on the urethra from sitting on padding between the legs keeps me from wetting comfortably unless I tilt to one side or lift up a little. Then it flows pretty easily. This seems to be a common problem.
Same. If it starts feeling that I really need to go some usually start to come out but not much. Then the feeling subsides for a while. Then a little while later it will come back and a little more will come out. When I do get out of the car I end up having a big wetting almost immediately.
I actually prefer this vs squirming around trying to pee because it's easier to leak when sitting. It's also usually a very pleasant relief when that big wetting finally releases after getting out of the car after an extended period.🤗🥴I usually can't stop it once it starts also.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiron101
Status
Not open for further replies.