Wetting underwear with diaper over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyknows

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
This seems like an odd idea, but has anyone tried wetting underwear while wearing a diaper OVER the underwear? The idea just occurred to me and it seems like it would be interesting to try.

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
for me, it defeats the purpose; avoiding messing up clothing

Geekboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did this recently just to add a little more kink to my diaper wearing. The only problem with this is youbwill guaranteed have a leak after one or two heavy wettings. I wore basic white briefs underneath an m4 and as the leg bands of my briefs got soaked it spilled over the leg bands of my diaper causing a wet spot to appear on my jeans. I was stupid enough to try this at a concert with my friends. When I noticed the wet spot starting to appear I had to stop wetting obviously. For the rest of the night when I had to pee I would go into the bathroom stall, take my jeans down and sit on the toilet and pee so any leaks would go into the toilet and not on my pants.

So, in conclusion this is something that can be fun but I would suggest doing it at home. Plus since there is no reason to do this it means you just want to have some kinky fun, which is cool, but it should probably be done in private.

Tyranover

Greenie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I know that some people put washcloths or other cloths into disposables to make them feel more like cloth diapers, so it's pretty much the same idea, right? I think the important thing would to be to make sure that all of the cloth is INSIDE the diaper otherwise you're gonna have some pretty major leaks.

If you do try it, come back and tell us how you like it. It might be worth a try if you do.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
GoodNites used to suggest this if users were having a hard time knowing when they were wet.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'd just wear cloth diapers if extended contact with wetness was the feeling I was after. There's nothing about it that appeals to me as a concept, so I don't think I'll be trying it.

M

Marka

This seems like an odd idea, but has anyone tried wetting underwear while wearing a diaper OVER the underwear? The idea just occurred to me and it seems like it would be interesting to try.

Yes, and as mentioned above; you'll want to ensure every bit of the cloth underwear, is inside the diaper... you'll get some major wicking to the outside otherwise... also, as noted (unless you were wanting to combine the wetting underwear specifically), I think that wash-cloths *perhaps baby wipes for all disposable*, would deliver as far as wet sensation goes. Heck, put a cloth diaper inside... if you don't have plastic pants especially...

During puberty *what a weird time*, I used to put on several pair of underwear and, wet those...

Try your idea out, nobodyknows... let us know what you experience...

For now,
-Marka

Skwuzzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've done it for an extra wet feeling. I kind of like it-in fact I might do it tonight now that I'm thinking about it. I keep a couple pairs of tighty whities around specifically for wetting.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've done it under a cloth diaper I guess because when I was a kid, I would purposely wet a pair of underwear when I didn't have any diapers. I suppose it's reliving the kink aspect of that, back when I was 14 and older.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have done it with a pair of men's string bikini underwear. Stays fully inside the diaper. To my mind it gives me a bit of that cloth diaper feeling. I have also used a washcloth as a doubler in my disposable. I think the washcloth provides the feeling better than wearing undies under a diaper. Both are a very nice feeling though.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I had to do this after getting a vasectomy. It's extremely important to be very well supported after this surgery. At first, the diaper alone would be just fine, but like all diapers they tend to sag after a while. With this comes a distinct lack of support which I can attest will only lead to swelling and pain.

elaboration

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Done it a few times. It's fun, but wet underwear gets cold faster than the diaper, so it's either not wearing for too long (which is also good in preventing a rash, as urine won't get off your skin) or wetting more to keep warmer.

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I have done this in certain situations,but I personally wouldn't recommend it but it did happen last week whilst on holiday when I had an emergency moment and had to buy some diapers to prevent myself from having an embarrassing accident in public the reason I wouldn't recommend it is because it creates a smelly situation if you are not getting the underwear washed right away.

However having said that it does kind of feel nicer to know that your protected and yes I mean its more relaxing and I also prevents any embarrassing ink transfer marks on your skin when wetting your underwear whilst a diaper is on top of it although having been through 6-7 years of hell you kind of get used to wearing diapers and after awhile you kind of forget that you are wearing one unless someone notices you or you need a sudden change which can happen, My point is accidents happen and if you have to wear a diaper there's no shame I it so why worry?, if your not breaking any laws then why be afraid of being caught out better to have a diaper on then nothing at all.

I actually think that if you decide to wear underpants under your diapers than that's okay aside from the negative problem I mentioned above but other than Tha you should enjoy yourself and make the most of what your young life has to offer you even if you have to wear things that may or may not make you feel babyish it's entirely up to you what you choose in life.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Last edited:

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes, I have done it on many occasions. It gives the sensation of wetting your pants while keeping your clothes protected. I've also done this and messed. Gives the poopy pants feeling. Fun if that's what your in to. Let us know how it goes 😉

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, I have done it on many occasions. It gives the sensation of wetting your pants while keeping your clothes protected. I've also done this and messed. Gives the poopy pants feeling. Fun if that's what your in to. Let us know how it goes ��

Well put!

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Men's bikini underwear? That exists? Like, are you talking a speedo or briefs?

I don't want to sound rude (I'm really not trying to be) but why is it that people confronted with new information on a forum ask a question like the one you pose, instead of just using whatever Google machine you are using to...well to Google it? Whenever I'm confronted with something new that I don't know about I look into it a bit. If I don't understand it, I'll ask further questions. Is it just me? That being said:

Banana Hammock, or Men's Bikini. I feel those terms are fairly self explanatory. However, if you need further data and input a cursory glance of these terms in Google Images should clear your query right up.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Men's bikini underwear? That exists? Like, are you talking a speedo or briefs?

Been buying them for years at Walmart. And they are string bikinis. !00% cotton. 100% for guys. Life brand by Jockey.

zaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've thought of doing that with old underwear with holes that I'm ready to throw out. The reason for me is to "feel" like you've wet your clothes without actually doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.