Wetting the bed with someone else in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I had kind of an odd experience the other week. I took my girlfriend out to my school to visit for senior week. One morning I woke up to "Are you peeing?" I laughed and jokingly replied, "No, are you?" We laughed a little, but then when we got out of bed probably a half hour later, I felt my boxers and they were actually damp and smelled like pee :eek:.

This is really weird for me, as I pretty much never wet the bed.. I guess at least that I knew of! Luckily she mostly thought it was pretty funny. She told me she thought it was because I was used to wearing diapers to bed (I had just recently told her about the whole diaper thing.. went over pretty well for the most part).

Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I guess I'm just glad that it was just a little bit and not like a soaking lol.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Twice, once in Mexico with my girlfriend... I was sick and clearly drunk. It happens. She didn't care.

The other time was at her house... She didn't care again.

Pretty embarrassing but it happens if you drink a lot before bed... or you're body is weird one night. She actually asked me to wear crinkle pants, as we call them... the next night. I think it was more of a joke. OH WELLLLLL.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Being that LuvsGurl & I both sleep diapered... leaks do happen. Grab a towel... toss it down, go back to sleep.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, definitely done that (leaked, not wet), my girlfriend gets pissed off (LOL). Need to tape more carefully...or start wearing plastic pants. Thinking about getting some clothies, so I need plastic pants if I do that anyway.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I haven't wet the bed with someone else in it. But i got really sick one night, and chough so hard that I hade a Number 2, My X being a champ cleaned the bed.

An she never wore daipers, but cause of her MD she did pee the bed a few times :\

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I haven't wet the bed with someone else in it. But i got really sick one night, and chough so hard that I hade a Number 2, My X being a champ cleaned the bed.

An she never wore daipers, but cause of her MD she did pee the bed a few times :\
What's MD? This happened to someone I know. She was really embarassed. I actually told her about my fetish that night...y

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wow, that's tough. Sorry about that. Does she handle it pretty well?

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
yes but i was little at the toime like 4 but fully trained. no one got mad.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yuck! I would hate to wake up in someone else's urine! :bleh: I don't think I've ever done it. I did, however, pee directly on someone (accident, of course!)

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
There were many times when I have slept with my lil brother when were both little I was peed on many times and I too peed on him a few other times which we both wound up having to clean up after our selves. I now just wish that I could go back in time with a great deal of diapers for both me and my brother and give it all to us of the times of when were little as well.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
She would break down and cry, I would just have her hop on the toilet, while i ran a bath, then while she cleaned her self i would take everything off the bed and start washing it. An put new bedding on. But now me and her arn't together, I hope for her sake her new BF will do the same.

Last edited:

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
well i was infamous for it when i was younger.
im the type of person that to this day, doesnt like to sleep alone. when i was younger i used to jump into someone elses bed, and i was a bedwetter so naturally u would wake up half the time wet. the last time it happened was with my girlfriend, but i was pretty drunk and she understood. i was out with her that night, and i was the dj at my uncles wedding, so naturally, he made sure to take care of me (which included making sure that i had a drink at every moment). im not much of an alcholic but it was his wedding. lol

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
After his wedding you had a bed wetting lol. JK

Just trying to be funny.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This happened to one of my friends in the dorms last year. He had a girl overnight and he woke up with piss all over him and his bed. They had been drinking, but she blamed it on her meds that she claimed to give her that side effect-- (I'm kinda curious if that's the truth or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.