Wetting pants

Yeah in primary school messed my clothes and made to wear girls nicker's as a punishment used to pee myself most days
That sort of thing don't help still affecs now
52 now

I always prefer to mess in a diaper, but I'll go in my underwear sometimes... Wetting pants is always fun, but only in the moment...

Reactions: chrischrischris
When I was a kid throughout elementary and high school I was never put in diapers even though I pooped myself all the time. So, I soiled my underpants daily. I don't know why I was never diapered. I should have been.

I have wet my pants while not diapered, but I have never messed myself unless it was in a disposable diaper.

I started with wanting to wet my pants. I would imagine being a little boy who couldn’t help it or a baby in leaking diapers as I wet. I also loved to hold until I was desperate and role-play little scenes of having an accident.

I still do all these things sometimes. 😘

Reactions: wetaccident and chrischrischris
I will pee my pants usually 2 - 3 times a month just so I can be diapered before bed time when I really do need them

Actually, I was a pants wetter before I discovered diapers. I still enjoy wetting my shorts or jeans when I'm out working in the yard and every so often enjoy peeing in a pair of black chinos when I'm pumping gas....just enough to make a sizeable spot on the front of my pants.

Reactions: wetaccident, chrischrischris and chamberpot
wetting my pants is how i got started in all this fun

Reactions: wetaccident, Furrytum, chrischrischris and 1 other person
No. I'm always diapered up. I'm incontinent

LilxFawn said:
Our washer and dryer are currently broken, so no. But even if they weren’t I wouldn’t ruin my clothes on purpose.
I used to do that with pajama bottoms, but I haven’t done this on purpose in four to five years. And even then I only did that on or just before laundry day (for example, the night before).

No, but I did once recently.

I got out of my pool (my pool at my house) and was wearing my swim shorts. I had my towel but didn't dry off yet, my shorts were dripping wet from the pool, the area around me was already all wet, and I had to pee...

😇

... no one was looking or around me so I stood there and deliberately peed myself.

I cleaned up the area quickly and made sure my "accident" didn't come in contact with anyone.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
ChooChoo69 said:
Once in a while it's fun to wet your pants while wearing a cloth diaper without plastic baby pants while in the privacy of your home.
Awsome tho baby waterproofs are a must

Back