Wetting pants.

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, fellow humans.
I ran out of diapers a few days ago, and therefore decided to try something I haven't done to this extend before.
I was going to the bathroom, since I had to wash some clothes. But because I hadn't/haven't been wearing actual diapers for a few days now, I kind of wanted that wet feeling, I decided to put on some underwear and jeans that I were going to wash anyways, and just let go.
I stoop at look in the bathroom mirror for a few seconds, trying to relax enough to let go a bit. At first, it didn't seem to work out very well for me, and when I finally relaxed a bit, it just ended up building a bit of pressure on my bladder, making me need to go. After a few more seconds of trying, a bit of urine came out into my underwear, and while I pushed a bit on my bladder, it spread a bit. I then got a huge urge to go, and went in the shower since I didn't want to clean the floor or anything. Then, while standing in the shower, it was partially just peeing a bit, and then taking a break. It felt pretty good.
I don't know if I'd say I prefer this over diapers, given that this is a hassle, and is a very limited activity, that mostly can only be done within the bathroom- But with that said, it is definitely something I'll be doing a few times again, maybe even again this weekend, since I am waiting for an order of diapers anyways. (Hopefully arriving Monday or Tuesday.)

Anyhow, this was a funny little story of mine that I wanted to share.
Feel free to share some of your stories and/or experiences, etc.

Have a nice day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

Reactions: slipperywhenwet
Doing that is how I got started. I liked the feeling of wetting my pants. Then I discovered diapers and I was hooked for life

Reactions: crinklybabyblue, Furrytum and (deleted member)
I also started out wetting my pants, I wet my pants for years every time I got a chance, I still like to wet my pants and do so pretty often. diapers are a fairly new thing for me.. only in the last 10 years or so. I have messed in my pants without a diaper often also nothing quite compares to how naughty that makes me feel.

Reactions: Lyric and sinceiwassmall
I wet my pants before I switched to nappies

I was a nightly bedwetter but also started intentionally wetting and messing my pants at around age 12.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Lyric, Wetshisbed and 2 others
I also started with wetting my pants, panties then tried diapers and now primarily use diapers but still enjoy a good wetting when not. Sometimes both, I will fill my diaper till it leaks into my clothes then wear it for a while , love it.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Lyric and chamberpot
Wetting your pants is all fun until it happens in a public place when you didnt mean to do it. Wear diapers 24/7 for incontitnence and experience a leak in public. Talk about embarrassing.

Yes I hear that, I only do it in private . Still sometimes get that wet spot though. usually no one notices or they don't talk about it......maybe when they get home but then I'm not there to care

I’ve had plenty wet spots and typically can deal with those without much issues. Today was a full out diaper fail. Wet onesies, wet pants and urine leaking onto the floor and chair I was sitting in. Absolutely embarrassing and made me feel very uncomfortable.

What were you using, that's an epic fail

Crinklz. I had never experienced a leak like today over the past year and half that I’ve been back in diapers. I think it was just the way I sitting and the pressure points on the diaper. When I changed their wasn’t anything wrong with the diaper other than being pretty wet.

I started out that way. It was the summer between 7th and 8th grade. I remember it well.

Ahh the squish effect or press out as it's officially known, well that will happen with any loaded diaper, best time your changes a little sooner I guess unless your home and can enjoy

I’ve only done this a few times and at first felt nice but quickly learnt that I like diapers better because you can wet more than once!

Try wearing just a cloth diaper without plastic baby pants under your clothes and wetting.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, HomeAlone, Lyric and 1 other person
DiaperedRider said:
I was a nightly bedwetter but also started intentionally wetting and messing my pants at around age 12.
When I was growing up I often wet myself sometimes deliberately and sometimes by accident. I wet the bed all through my childhood and teenage years. I probably stopped wetting my pants when I was about 11.

Reactions: wetaccident
I started out and still to this day enjoy wetting and messing my pants and underwear

Reactions: PurplePup89, HomeAlone and chamberpot
I also started out with wetting my pants like a little boy. Diapers came right after (I was 13) and were really fun too.

But there’s still something uniquely naughty, helpless and awesome about watching (and feeling) the warm wet spot spread all down the front of my pants like a 3-year-old

Reactions: Geekboy and chamberpot
I've loved wetting my underwear for years.. it's how I started out before I discovered adult nappies were available.
I still indulge today.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Lyric and chamberpot
There are many scenarios we have used in role playing where wetting pants was a central activity. On occasion I will wet my pants (intentionally) and that is my signal to my Hubby that I want to play. That might lead to a spanking, time-out, etc and then of course DIAPERS! I love the embarrassment and feeling of wetting my jeans. It brings my mind back to specific times that wetting accidents and the embarrassment it caused happened on occasion. A variation of our playtime is when my H will lock a thin chain through the belt loops of my jeans making me dependent on him for my bathroom privileges. It is a spin on our dom/sub play which inevitably ends with me in wet jeans. It sounds weird as I type this out, but it works for us.

Reactions: plupspls, ild95370, TheWetOne and 3 others
Back