Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So the other day I was just chillin in my kitchen in my diaper and I had the erdge to pee. So since I was diapered and all I let it out. Now I have only been getting into using dipaers fror thear intended perpose only recently because I wanted to make it more than just a fetish. Now I wear them to bed or when I'm alone in the house. When I had to go it was rely hard just to let it out in my diaper, but the ohter day was diffrent I finally just did a little relaxing and it flowed right out! It felt great :D

GryphonGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I wanted to make it more than just a fetish. Now I wear them to bed or when I'm alone in the house.

I feel the same way. I also just wear to bed or if I'm alone in my house. I have it to myself most early mornings till about noon. I walk around in a goodnite over a depends and it's easy to go in and holds quite a bit.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I feel the same way. I also just wear to bed or if I'm alone in my house. I have it to myself most early mornings till about noon. I walk around in a goodnite over a depends and it's easy to go in and holds quite a bit.

you sure it's not depends over a goodnight

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
ha ha sorry about all the typos, spell check doesn't work on this site for some reason.

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It is the same for me. It is fun when it is easy to wet the diaper.

KierooTheCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Agreed:) the mininheartattack when one of my brother come home is really scary though...

S

Speck

The more you wear, the easier it gets.

It's basic psychology, really.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I don't get to wear diapers as much as I would like but like you Paddedwolf I plan to use them as they are intended and not just have them as a fetish

EmilyAdella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Well it feels nice I know that it certainly better than forcing it, or in my case trying to hold, either way it is a good feeling. Just if you find yourself wetting in public try not smirk impishly people wonder why you have that look on your face all of a sudden and can be nosy. Even though what is under your clothes is none of their business.

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I wish I was able to do it more easily. I've been having to force it for a while... Do you think it has to do with your mindset or something?

Valkyrie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very much a practice thing I found. Myself for example, my current situation only allows me to wear infrequently, wet even less so. So when I finally do the the chance to wet, it takes some time for me. Reverse potty-training blows :p

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
If that's the case I wonder if it would theoretically be possible to completely un-potty-train yourself...

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
If that's the case I wonder if it would theoretically be possible to completely un-potty-train yourself...

I don't know how you others feel about this but the last words always give me a special feeling.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

That gets debated a lot here. Consensus is "possible, but very unlikely". A few have claimed to train their body to wet overnight only while diapered (seems risky?) or to go almost as a reaction during the day with no real pause, but most people will never lose control regardless of what they do, short of physical injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.