Wetting in sleep

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I may have started to wet unconsciously. I went to sleep last night with a damp pull up, woke up this morning and its quite squishy. I don't remember waking in the night to wet

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaper44, ReluctantAdult, Jorelaxed and 6 others

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Might be a good idea to start wearing consistently at night just in case you have developed a bed wetting habit? Wet bed wouldn’t be good unless you have bed protection?

Reactions: Diaper44, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 1 other person

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve said this before but it does happen as it has happened to me.

I am not IC, but wear often and mostly at night. But I have wet my nappy several times at night without waking and twice have wet the bed in the same manner.

I have also had a number of accidents during the day.

I have clearly relearned/unlearned behaviours due to my wearing.

Reactions: Diprs2, Richpip, Diamond and 2 others

badger50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
BiCouple1980 said:

I am not IC, but wear often and mostly at night. But I have wet my nappy several times at night without waking and twice have wet the bed in the same manner.

That only happened to me once. I woke up wet, and it felt amazing. Normally I wake in the night to wet then go back to sleep.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diamond

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
badger50 said:
That only happened to me once. I woke up wet, and it felt amazing. Normally I wake in the night to wet then go back to sleep.
I used to wake every time, but even last night I wet my nappy without waking…

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diamond and badger50

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I have been wearing almost every night for two years. every time I wear I wake up wet. It's great. But when I don't wear I don't wet. It's weird but I like it. I wake up feeling little every morning.

Reactions: Ali123, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 1 other person

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I usually wet before going to sleep and on occasion will get woken up by the need to wee, but mostly once asleep in a slightly soggy Nappy I will wet without any knowledge and wake to a fully saturated Nappy.

Reactions: Diaper44, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 2 others

badger50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
pdiapered said:
So I have been wearing almost every night for two years. every time I wear I wake up wet. It's great. But when I don't wear I don't wet. It's weird but I like it. I wake up feeling little every morning.
I'm somewhat jealous of you!

badger50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
BiCouple1980 said:
I used to wake every time, but even last night I wet my nappy without waking…
Amazing!

Reactions: Diamond

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm gonna wear tonight but not wet before I go to sleep and if I wake up wet I'll know

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperpee8

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'd happily trade any of you....I'm going to be drenched in as few as 15 minutes after falling asleep! I've had bed wetting (with daytime issues but not yet as severe) for almost 19 years now.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This has happened to me on 2 sober occasions but both times I went to bed with an already wet diaper. When I woke up the diaper was more wet then when I went to sleep. I figured it had something to with with the diaper already being wet.
Then there were the days during my heavy drinking. I very seldom wet the bed when I was drunk but managed to several times and of course those times I didn't wear a diaper to bed. Go figure. There were only 2 occasions when I drunkenly diapered up that I woke to discover that I wet my diaper. Of course this would have been super exciting and requiring a good wanking had I not been so hungover. Go figure again.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Richpip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
BiCouple1980 said:

Happens to me if I am not careful. Have to limit my wearing and conscious wetting.

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Same, I got wet my pajamas during sleep till morning because I slept for nine hours. I woke up at morning and I saw my pajamas is already wet. I am bed wetting.

Reactions: Richpip and Diprs2

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That's why I make sure I have a dry diaper or pullup on and put a bedwetter alarm in it. So I can get up to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I do what I would do as a kid before I was put in goodnites pullups and unplug it and go back to sleep but of course my diaper will be wet in the morning if I don't get up when the alarm goes off so I can change it

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Looks like you are gonna have to start wearing at night just in case it happens again.

Reactions: Diaperpee8

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Pretty common for this girl to be soggy wet in the morning !!

Reactions: Lyric, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
If I wear nappies for an extended period, say several days, I can find myself wetting without really realising it.

It can be quite exciting, feeling so babyish. I sometimes worry about what happens when I stop wearing a nappy, but so far I’ve never wet my knickers.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Richpip

GamerBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Happens to me when I wear diapers to bed for any extended period of time. I make sure to take breaks from night-wearing every so often to prevent me from becoming a full bedwetter.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Richpip

Richpip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
GamerBro said:
Happens to me when I wear diapers to bed for any extended period of time. I make sure to take breaks from night-wearing every so often to prevent me from becoming a full bedwetter.
Me too