MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I can wet standing up but it is harder to sitting sown and near imposable while laying down. If I am sitting on a toilet thats another bedtime story. I often times have to get up even before I fall asleep to go to the bathroom.

Yea I am not 24/7 yet and I am looking into restocking my diapers. So there is little reason to go 24/7 before I do.

I only have 6 or 7 left:sad:

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
It takes practice, you have to build up a degree of familiarity with diapers and trust that they will do their job. You've trained yourself over the past 18+ years not to pee your pants and that stimulation from being in the bathroom should help you release your bladder. Keep working at it standing up until that's basically effortlessly then you can start exploring some other positions like sitting down or squatting. I would recommend not trying to wet laying down until you're decently comfortable wetting while sitting. I also find it easier to wet in non-standing positions if my diaper is already wet, I can't put my finger on the why, but it makes it a lot easier.

Being on-and-off with diapers certainly doesn't help the process much at all. When I've been wearing for a while most of it comes naturally to me, however if I haven't worn in a while wetting in different positions becomes more difficult again.

If I had to rate my level of comfort I'd say that:
I can easily pee on demand standing up
I can normally pee while sitting down doing something
I can occasionally wet while laying down, but it requires a good amount of concentration

Hopefully some of this helped you. :)

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Thanks for the reply and it makes since.

I took a deep breath and looked at where my credit card is at and the scenarios at paying it off. Considering that I got an amazing deal on my new credit card; I don't have any APR that will be added until near the end of next year I gone ahead and purchased diapers on ebay. With that said I am planning on keeping it to a manageable amount that I will be able to pay off within two months if anything happened before the grace period ends. In short I bought two cases of diapers with a total of 120 count.

I should be ready to go 24/7 soon. Wish me luck

DitzyLurker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I agree with the above.

It does all just take practice. When trying to lie down maybe use one them sheets normally used for toddlers to protect the bed (regardless of already being protected under the sheet). This may help calm the nerves of leakage and mess. Once you start to learn you're safe you can move away from the 'unnecessary' precautions. You're body has become to used to 'wetting yourself is wrong' that you're effectively having to retrain.

I still struggling with lying down still and if I'm in bed and I have to sit up on my knees in a sitting type position. Although if I'm really desperate I can manage it!

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Diaper training takes time. That is what you are doing not unpotty training. Being IC I can wet in any position an have.

MikiaFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I have been diapering for upto a year and going to bed in them (not a 24/7 wearer) and I still have to get use to it laying down but when you do go laying down x//3. Prob one of the nicest feelings.

AmaenboUsagi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
haha, i was just about to make a thread about this. ;u; i kinda have the same problem...i'm currently (a-as in...right this moment, actually) attempting to wet sitting down for the first time, and i don't know what's stopping me. ._. like, with lower quality diapers i'd understand my hesitance in case it leaks, but i'm wearing a bellissimo...

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Sometimes trying too hard can be the problem. Let yourself relax a little and you might be surprised how easy it can actually be.

Kaiden

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The more you wet the easier it'll get

I used to always have to force it out while laying down but now it just flows freely while relaxed

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear baby diapers since approximately one year and I have no problem wetting while sitting or laying down on my back and on my stomach :)

dl1220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Practice makes perfect, and I can pee nearly at any time, place position, stationary or walking, running, exercising, etc. Just keep working on relaxing and trusting in your diaper.

wrench360

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Wow, I'm feeling really jealous right now, haven't been able to get any in years but it sounds like paradise. I remember when I was younger I would actually pee just a little in my pants (didn't want to soak them) because I loved the feeling of releasing it with my clothes on, I'm absolutely sure that if I had one that fit right and comfortably, I could probably go with ease.

Egocentric

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I still try to do it while sitting or lying down, but it doesn´t work unless my bladder is so full that the best diaper runs over, and thewhole Business is not really relaxing.

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I can wet standing up but it is harder to sitting sown and near imposable while laying down. If I am sitting on a toilet thats another bedtime story. I often times have to get up even before I fall asleep to go to the bathroom.

Yea I am not 24/7 yet and I am looking into restocking my diapers. So there is little reason to go 24/7 before I do.

I only have 6 or 7 left:sad:

Happens to all of us. I used to only pee standing up but can now do it laying down and even when sitting down with a leg folded under my other one in the chair. All you have to do is force your body to pee without ever leaking once. Get your body used to it once and it gets easier, even after taking long breaks. Remember if you leak you take a huge step back since your body will link the pee'ing to the leak and try even harder to not do that thing again. Once you're used to it leaks won't matter as much, but until then don't leak.

I found you can get the most use out of a diaper laying flat on your back. As I practiced for this I sat up just enough to mock myself as if I stood up. As I started I slowly laid down while trying to keep going. After a few days of this it got much easier.

chris13491

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I find it easier to wet standing up but i try to do it whenever I feel the urge so if I am sitting down or laying on my stomach. I won't change position until I have wet

otacon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never had an issue... I always had a leaking.. or not realizing i have to go issue... so if i stay relaxed it just... happens.. anytime... anywhere.. in any position...

keepindl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kneeling helps, it's not like sitting exactly, but I find this useful if one is having a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.