Wetting face?

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have this neighbor that is very outspoken, and in a way, quite overbearing. She’s been known to make other neighbors a little uncomfortable. She doesn’t have a problem disagreeing, or correcting someone. She explained one time that it’s because she’s a nurse. She has two kids, a five year old son, and daughter that just turned 3.

Anyway, today a bunch of us got together and were cleaning the snow off the sidewalks and such and standing around talking. As I was standing there I started wetting my diaper. That’s when it happened. The overbearing one interrupted the guy talking, looked at me and just blurted “did you just wet your pants? She then started laughing and said I’m joking, but you just made the same face, and even shivered the same way my daughter does.” Everyone just kinda looked at her and smiled like what is she talking about. I could have died.

Anyone have this happen, or something similar? Do you have a face you make when you wet your diapers? I could have sworn she kept looking at my butt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: FatalGeometry, CookieMonstah, Diaper44 and 11 others
I don't make any look or face when wetting. Probably because it's tiny bits every minute or so.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
winterheart01 said:
I don't make any look or face when wetting. Probably because it's tiny bits every minute or so.
That makes sense.

My hubby laughs when he notices my weeing face, he says I just stop in my tracks and pull a funny face, sometimes get the after wee shiver as well.... I still have to concentrate to wee

Reactions: Diaper44, chrischrischris and BabyHailey1977
I don't think I make a face at all, but I stop dead in my tracks to pee every time. I absolutely can't do it while moving.

• Love
Reactions: charliee, perlFerret, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
forrest0160 said:
I don't think I make a face at all, but I stop dead in my tracks to pee every time. I absolutely can't do it while moving.
Nor me, any movement stops my wee

Reactions: perlFerret, chrischrischris and trevor0160
kinkygaybottom said:
My hubby laughs when he notices my weeing face, he says I just stop in my tracks and pull a funny face, sometimes get the after wee shiver as well.... I still have to concentrate to wee
I just think and it starts to go now. I wish I’d just wet without thinking.

IDDiaperboy said:
I have this neighbor that is very outspoken, and in a way, quite overbearing. She’s been known to make other neighbors a little uncomfortable. She doesn’t have a problem disagreeing, or correcting someone. She explained one time that it’s because she’s a nurse. She has two kids, a five year old son, and daughter that just turned 3.

Anyway, today a bunch of us got together and were cleaning the snow off the sidewalks and such and standing around talking. As I was standing there I started wetting my diaper. That’s when it happened. The overbearing one interrupted the guy talking, looked at me and just blurted “did you just wet your pants? She then started laughing and said I’m joking, but you just made the same face, and even shivered the same way my daughter does.” Everyone just kinda looked at her and smiled like what is she talking about. I could have died.

Anyone have this happen, or something similar? Do you have a face you make when you wet your diapers? I could have sworn she kept looking at my butt.
It’s scary the powers of perception some females have.

Reactions: chrischrischris and BabyHailey1977
Subtlerustle said:
It’s scary the powers of perception some females have.
Yes it is. So back on the 4th of July I was at another neighbors house sitting around looking at my phone. Everyone else was mingling. Anyway, this neighbor came out and asked if someone needed their diaper changed. I absentmindedly said “no I’m dry” and looked up. She was talking to her son, and just laughed at me. Well, that neighbor was standing there today too, and heard the wetting pants comment.

• Haha
Reactions: charliee
^^ oh my 😂. Also later tonight, @IDDiaperboy is heard saying “honey, I think it’s time we moved .”

My face is kind of relaxed and my mouth is sometimes open when I wet myself. Not incontinent, but I can feel my face move when doing it.

Reactions: AJFan2020, chrischrischris and BabyHailey1977
Subtlerustle said:
^^ oh my 😂. Also later tonight, @IDDiaperboy is heard saying “honey, I think it’s time we moved .”
Yes lol.

Subtlerustle said:
Now I’m wondering since she’s a nurse if she can make out my diapers. I wear the Tena Supers

Reactions: Diaper44, CrinklingCajun, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
IDDiaperboy said:
That’s when it happened. The overbearing one interrupted the guy talking, looked at me and just blurted “did you just wet your pants? She then started laughing and said I’m joking, but you just made the same face, and even shivered the same way my daughter does.
That is... absolutely hilarious. Easy for me to say, since I’m out here reading and not the one who had in fact just been caught wetting my pants, just like her daughter.

As a parent, yes, I know exactly the face she’s talking about. We would look at each other with amused shared knowledge when one of the kids paused slightly and made that face. Our son often did the little pee shiver when he was done too. I didn’t know it meant anything for a while. His mom totally did and told me.

(Does she really know? Doesn’t sound like it... It sounds like she would have nooo problem saying so in public if she actually thought it was true.)

I have worked as a Nanny and I am a diaper user. I can spot when someone just used their pants as a potty as well.

Reactions: chrischrischris, sinceiwassmall and BabyHailey1977
sinceiwassmall said:
That is... absolutely hilarious. Easy for me to say, since I’m out here reading and not the one who had in fact just been caught wetting my pants, just like her daughter.

As a parent, yes, I know exactly the face she’s talking about. We would look at each other with amused shared knowledge when one of the kids paused slightly and made that face. Our son often did the little pee shiver when he was done too. I didn’t know it meant anything for a while. His mom totally did and told me.

(Does she really know? Doesn’t sound like it... It sounds like she would have nooo problem saying so in public if she actually thought it was true.)
I agree. She doesn’t know. I think she saw something familiar and blurted it out. But when you are standing in 30 degree weather and wet your diaper, chills are bound to happen.

KittyMerriweather said:
I have worked as a Nanny and I am a diaper user. I can spot when someone just used their pants as a potty as well.
I told her I shivered because it’s cold and everyone else agreed that it was freezing. Do you think she could really tell? My bury was covered by a jacket.

Last edited:
This story had me cracking up and blushing a bit myself so I can only imagine how you must've felt! xD

I've heard that people can have "tells" when they're using their diaper lol. And on top of that, that often partners/couples where one or both are abdl learn to pick up on these tells sometimes.

I'm not sure how true it is and I don't think I've noticed when someone's using their diaper or if someone's noticed that I'm using mine, but based on what I've heard and some of the responses i'm seeing here I think it's a legit real thing. Plus if you're not trying to be discrete then there can definitely be signs.

There's been times when I've been hanging out with some abdl friends and we'll either be walking somewhere and one of us will "randomly stop to look at something" or we'll be watching a show or movie and someone will stand up to "stretch"...usually tons of giggling and teasing ensues whenever this happens :D

In your case maybe she's ever so slightly suspicious, but probably doesn't think much of it. But I bet if you told her you were wetting yourself when she called you out on it she'd totally be like "I knew it!" haha. I think it's funny and kinda cute that some people can tell and has me wondering if I show any signs myself when I'm wetting! x3

Last edited:
Reactions: charliee, Paddy2020 and BabyHailey1977
IDDiaperboy said:

I've heard of "pee face" before. I think it fades the more comfortable you get with wetting and properly diaper train yourself. Once you're able to just release without thinking about it, to the point where your bladder wasn't full so you don't get that massive feeling of relief, it's not really an issue. That said, pee shivers are DEFINITELY a thing, particularly for males. Again, though, it's more an issue of peeing with a full bladder.

Last edited:
Back