Wetting Dream

Gee1989

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have to start by admitting that I fantasise about becoming a bed wetter, and in the past I tried listening to some hypnosis tapes to try and get me to automatically wet at night with not much success.

Recently I haven't been wearing my diapers as much (I sometimes go through spells where I lose interest a bit) so I am going to bed unclothed and undiapered, but I have been waking up in the mornings needing to rush to the toilet because I have been dreaming that I am actually peeing... my dream is literally me in 1st person view looking down at myself peeing into the toilet bowl.

It is kind of annoying in a way because I have only had this happen 2/3 times and every time I am undiapered, but also if my dream is of me peeing because I need to pee, why am I not peeing in real life?

Now I know some people will say that I shouldn't get up to use the toilet and just go in my bed, but in all honestly the fantasy is going inventory so just laying in my bed and peeing is creating hours of laundry so no gain or satisfaction.

Anyone else experienced this, have you actually wet the bed through it, any tips to help me release when I am having this dream?

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Wetshisbed
You don't really want this. It's just going to turn into a legit bedwetting problem that you won't be able to get rid of and then it'll permeate all parts of your life.

Just keep it to a fantasy.

Reactions: Kayleigh, ABbilly and theancientmariner
Gee 1989, What you describe is exactly the way it was all through my young years and way into my teens. I had regular dreams that I was using the bathroom but wet my bed. I was made to wear nappies and rubber pants to bed to deal with the situation. These days I wear most nights but have full control, I would not now like that to change, it would make staying away from home with family etc very difficult.

Gee1989 said:
So I have to start by admitting that I fantasise about becoming a bed wetter, and in the past I tried listening to some hypnosis tapes to try and get me to automatically wet at night with not much success.

Recently I haven't been wearing my diapers as much (I sometimes go through spells where I lose interest a bit) so I am going to bed unclothed and undiapered, but I have been waking up in the mornings needing to rush to the toilet because I have been dreaming that I am actually peeing... my dream is literally me in 1st person view looking down at myself peeing into the toilet bowl.

It is kind of annoying in a way because I have only had this happen 2/3 times and every time I am undiapered, but also if my dream is of me peeing because I need to pee, why am I not peeing in real life?

Now I know some people will say that I shouldn't get up to use the toilet and just go in my bed, but in all honestly the fantasy is going inventory so just laying in my bed and peeing is creating hours of laundry so no gain or satisfaction.

Anyone else experienced this, have you actually wet the bed through it, any tips to help me release when I am having this dream?

Thanks for reading!
Bedwetting should not be taken lightly. Unless yu really want this without question do not try and become a bedwetter. Adult bedwetting is very difficult to ue and you may well find you are stuck with this for the rest of your life. Warning over now if you really really want this then you only get one life and you should live it as you please as long as you are not hurting anyone.

Bed wetting can become permanent as an adult .... be careful what you wish for ... if you do decide to train your mind to release pee during sleep, you need to be properly prepared with good diapers, good absorbent diaper covers, washable bed pads, and mattress protectors - along with a good laundry detergent for getting urine out of your bedding .

Gee1989 said:

Thanks for reading!

I've wet a couple of times recently having dreams exactly like that, but woke up immediately and managed to jump out of bed without it getting very wet. Just wet pyjama pants.

I guess I can see what everyone is saying and that it would change my life for good. From my point of view I haven't had a sexual relationship in 2 years and live on my own so I don't have too many tie ups, if I ever wanted to change this lifestyle though then yeah I can see it being an issue.

well just try to go to pee in your dream

Gee1989 said:

Thanks for reading!
Only one time when I was little but I also wish would happen again

I have dreams like that. Using the bathroom, it might be raining, A flood or a burst pipe
The FUBAR camping trips, late nite laundry. The dreams I think are my subconscious trying to wack myself up.
The diapers are my of handling the problem. Be your self love your self.

I think a lot of people have had the toilet dream when they need to use the bathroom at least once, bedwetter or not.

I wet the bed until I was about 12 or 13 and remember having the toilet dream. The weird thing was that I wouldn't just be using the toilet at home. I'd think I was using the toilet at school, a toilet at a friend/relatives house etc.

One occasion that particularly springs to mind happened when I had just started high school and I was 11. I was convinced I was in a maths lesson and I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet. She said yes and I walked out and walked the short distance down to the corridor to the toilet, walked in, stood over the urinal and started to pee only to be woken up instantly to sound of my bedwetting alarm. I was in full flow and was unable to stop until I'd completely emptied my bladder. I looked up at my clock. It was only 10.30 and my bedtime was 9 so I'd literally only taken me an hour and a half to wet the bed.

Lostboy123 said:
I wet the bed until I was about 12 or 13 and remember having the toilet dream. The weird thing was that I wouldn't just be using the toilet at home. I'd think I was using the toilet at school, a toilet at a friend/relatives house etc.

One occasion that particularly springs to mind happened when I had just started high school and I was 11. I was convinced I was in a maths lesson and I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet. She said yes and I walked out and walked the short distance down to the corridor to the toilet, walked in, stood over the urinal and started to pee only to be woken up instantly to sound of my bedwetting alarm. I was in full flow and was unable to stop until I'd completely emptied my bladder. I looked up at my clock. It was only 10.30 and my bedtime was 9 so I'd literally only taken me an hour and a half to wet the bed.
Agreed, I too have had the dream using an array of different toilets over the years. I am pretty sure I wet myself when I have this dream.

You want to be a real Bed wetter?
Without a Diaper, just peeing in your bed?

Well, can't really understand that, but if it makes you happy.

I can't give you advice here, because becoming a bedwetter on purpose is
to me like trying to get Incontinent, so i won't help you with that. Sorry

Edit:
I re read your post one more time and i think i understand now.
Well, you could just wear a diaper and let it go,
or you need to get up and get to the bathroom.

I don't know how old you are, but i need to go pee more often
then when i was younger, guess that is just part of growing old.
Im around 30, and when i don't go pee before i lay down,
i cant sleep because i always have this urge to pee.

Lately it doesn't matter anymore because i have a Diaper most nights xD

Well to answer your question, i once had a dream that i found a Diaper
somewhere in the house and put it on, then suddenly i had a urge to pee,
and i thought, well, i have the diaper, so what should go wrong.
Then i awakened as i just began to pee just a little and was running
to the toilet.

Was my first and only bedwetter accident, and i had luck it wasn't that
much so i could hide it.

Last edited:
I keep having fantasies about wetting the bed too. I know if I actually did, afterwards it would be really embarrassing to tell my partner I’ve had an accident but I can’t help keep wanting to do it. It’s strange because sometimes when I’ve been lay awake in the night after dreaming about wetting the bed, I try and let a little bit of wee out but I can’t even after lying there for ages thinking about it and I actually need a wee and yet if I know I’m wearing a nappy I can go as easy as anything

Gee1989 said:

Thanks for reading!
I get what you are saying I had this dream when I was a child and did wet myself as a grown up I had this dreams many times sometimes in the dream a pee and then I have the urge again and keep looking for a potty, one time I even dream that I had that dream and woke up in a wet bed but when I really woke up nothing just the urge to go, I have been wearing this last days drinking a lot even put ocean waves sounds but wake up to sleep, through the night I soak the diaper but I do wake up, but I will keep trying, I live on my own and I am asexual so I don’t think is going to be a giant issue if I really became a bedwetter

Back