Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
uh yeah whenever i use the diaper :p

what do you mean by your question?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just to see about how much I've wet without taking off my diaper...Or to see if I actually managed to using it while sleeping

RileyKilo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
i think a good daddy would use the wetness indicator, or most likely just feel how wet his baby is... I like seeing the color change when i wet!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well considering I knew I was using my diaper I don't use it aside to see how much it was. Theres been times I went to bed dry and then the lines were blue but that was due to sweat. I know my dad has walked into my room a few times and I always seam to kick my covers off. I have no idea if he even saw the yellow or blue lines but even if he did neither of us wanted him to change me.

My online "older brother" has zoomed in on the few diaper pics I showed him and checked me that way. :smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think he ment does anyone use it for its real purpose, which is to check to see if your wet. The only people who might actually do that is incontinence people and people changing the person in diapers. Other wise if you do not know when you are starting to pee your going to want to go to the doctor.

As for me the only use I have for it is to see how much the wetness has spread across the areas of the diaper.

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
/me votes that its useless :)

Even if u do not know when u are peeing, u should be able to feel the wetness of the diaper against your skin... and caregivers can just judge by looking at the diaper gels expanding in size.

Furthermore, it is difficult to look at the wetness indicator in the back... And u can't use the wetness indicator to tell if u are wet in public places (imagine lifting up your skirt to check :) ), in front of others...u just judge whether your diaper is wet by feeling.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not to mention, that sweat alone can change the colors, so may not even be getting an accurate reading.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I want a fullness indicator. If I went by the wetness indicator I'd be changing every two hours when these diapers can hold for atleast 6. Give me something that shows when it's full... and it'll be worthwhile.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I want a fullness indicator. If I went by the wetness indicator I'd be changing every two hours when these diapers can hold for atleast 6. Give me something that shows when it's full... and it'll be worthwhile.
They have that...It's called leaking n__n

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
The idea was to avoid the leaks.

As I said... if I changed when the wetness indicator said I should I'd be going through 5-6 diapers every day instead of 2-3.

I just want the: "Hey, wait a minute... you need to change now." alert before I feel it dripping down my leg or I sit down and squish.

I've gotten pretty good at estimating my diaper's fullness as a function of time of day and fluid intake... but if things get busy & I get distracted by something I can forget... and as Amelia pointed out... you can't exactly go dropping your pants in public to check the fullness of your diaper.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just want the: "Hey, wait a minute... you need to change now." alert before I feel it dripping down my leg or I sit down and squish.
That would be more embarassing than a leak...Depending on how loud the diaper would yell that >__>

Role
Diaper Lover
I like how they look, so I like them.

The Dry 4/7s don't have em right?

Edit: Essentially they don't just some crappy lettering that disappears

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I didn't see any wetness indicator on the dry 24/7s... but the way those things swell up... you know.

Ofcourse I had a hard enough time getting mine full enough to leak anyways. It's one of those situations where you change the diaper b/c the plastic is starting to sag... not b/c it's full.

Status
Not open for further replies.