Wet the bed during a bad dream

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd be interested to know if this has happened to anyone else. I woke up during a bad dream and I had been so scared that I wet the bed. I remember as a child (I wet the bed until I was 13) that I used to have this recurring dream where I got up and went to the toilet. I remember on so many occasions I'd get out of bed walk the short distance to the toilet start peeing only to hear my bedwetting alarm start to go off. I was still in bed and I was wetting myself.

But this was different, I've not wet the bed (other than a couple of accidents after I'd been out drinking heavily) since then but this accident has nothing to do with drinking.

The dream itself was weird. I dreamt that I was back at school. I was bullied quite badly at school and it wasn't a good time for me and I didn't have many friends. I was walking by myself across the playing field when 4 older boys who were much bigger than me surrounded me and started calling me names. One of them then punched me in the stomach, completely knocking the wind out of me, I tried to fight back but it was no good. They kept hitting me until I fell to the floor.

Then I woke up...relieved that it had just been a dream. Then I felt warmth. I was lying in a puddle and realised I'd wet the bed. I wasn't wearing a nappy. Embarrassed and annoyed I stripped the bed and went back to bed.

billybobtombo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That’s a horrible dream for you to have :(
Don’t beat yourself up - accidents happen.

Suzie65

Wet but happy
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
This happened to me quite often when I was young but these days I just dream about being desperate to pee. For years I would wake up and usually managed to make it to the bathroom but these days I now find I’m peeing whilst asleep