Wet my bed

• Thread starter Deleted member 67340
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 67340

I was actually becoming surprised because I have been waking up dry for the past few weeks if not a whole month maybe, I was so tired last night I didn't put my goodnites on and of course of all nights I completely soak my bed and my brand new comforter, My lesson is learned and Im staying in my diapers long before bed now so this doesn't happen again. Im 24 and I thought my bedwetting was coming to an end but I was wrong. Wish I would of woke up in a wet diaper instead of a wet bedπŸ˜”

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: uknappygirl, diaperdude, Chrissie and 2 others

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
4EverInPullups said:
I was actually becoming surprised because I have been waking up dry for the past few weeks if not a whole month maybe, I was so tired last night I didn't put my goodnites on and of course of all nights I completely soak my bed and my brand new comforter, My lesson is learned and Im staying in my diapers long before bed now so this doesn't happen again. Im 24 and I thought my bedwetting was coming to an end but I was wrong. Wish I would of woke up in a wet diaper instead of a wet bedπŸ˜”
Yep! It's always better to have a wet diaper than a soaking wet bed. That really sucks! Have a πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— :):)

Reactions: chuck and Deleted member 67340
D

Deleted member 67340

ILuvDiapers said:
Yep! It's always better to have a wet diaper than a soaking wet bed. That really sucks! Have a πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— :):)
Ugh never again! always staying in my diapers now no matter what😊

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
4EverInPullups said:
Ugh never again! always staying in my diapers now no matter what😊
Yep, just love your diapers, and they'll protect you from accidents ever again! :) :) ;)πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—(y)

Reactions: Deleted member 67340
D

Deleted member 67340

ILuvDiapers said:
Yep, just love your diapers, and they'll protect you from accidents ever again! :) :) ;)πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—(y)
Exactly its better that wayπŸ₯° no more accidents, diapers staying on😊

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Happened to me at age 8 at a friend's sleepover. I had been dry for about a year previously but not that night at his house! His mom had me wear a diaper and pp again for subsequent sleepovers, but she did it to help me, and it did. By age 12 I was mostly dry at night and for several years until age 18 no issues. But in college it came back and I woke up to a very wet bed (good thing the college mattress had those plastic mattress coveers on them). I immediately went into adult snap cloth diapers and pp again with no regrets. I slept better and did better in school and my dorm mate understood my situation.

Reactions: Deleted member 67340 and ILuvDiapers
Status
Not open for further replies.