Wet dreams

One thing I do remember about wet dreams was that when they happened (especially if I woke during one) is that the orgasm happened quite slowly to the extent that I could feel the semen slowly working it’s way up my urethra before spraying out of the top and going everywhere. That was sometimes during a dream about nappies.

any updates on those trying pygeum?

I had wet dreams all my life ever since being a teenager. Even now as an adult I have them once in a while. I do not like having them because it all goes in my underwear and I don't like the feeling. I always wake up after a wet dream and feel embarrassed. sometimes I will even have a wet dream even if I had sex that night.
Funny thing but I hate sperm and wish I wouldn't have any...

Jinks said:
I always wake up after a wet dream and feel embarrassed.

Maybe you could try wearing diapers to bed? ;)

bambinod said:
Maybe you could try wearing diapers to bed? ;)
I tried so many times but that just doesn’t work for me...

How do u even know if u had a wet dream if you are wearing/using a diaper? For anyone who has had one in diaper already wet, can you tell?

HockeyGuy said:
How do u even know if u had a wet dream if you are wearing/using a diaper? For anyone who has had one in diaper already wet, can you tell?

There's usually that telltale aroma of semen when changing your diaper in the morning?

HockeyGuy said:
As I said I don’t wear to bed, but I always wake up after cuming..so I would definitely would know if I did wear

I've had a few wet dreams before. Most of them were before I started wearing diapers again. I'd always end up waking up with a boner and needing to pee.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
At age 12 or 13 I had my first wet dreams. I misunderstood them and thought I was wetting myself again while sleeping so I went to the store and bought for the first time myself some Gerber plastic pants. They fit great and I remembering being happy they made this product for a boy my age. I initially hid them since I had not wet myself at night in about 2 years (and my plastic mattress cover came of my bed at age 12) and thought my parents would be disappointed in me.

A few months later I came to assume / realize my mom knew I had them (she changed my sheets once and I had them between the mattresses and she made it a point to come tell me she changed my sheets). I moved them to my regular underwear drawer after that and when my mom put my clean underwear away I would find my plastic underpants moved around also. I figured she understood my need again for wearing protection and was fine with it. My wet dream ended about 2 years later.

Back