Wet diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonlindeiner

Does anyone wear diapers that someone else has wet?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's disgusting and unsanitary. I'll stick with my own urine, please.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
no.....just no.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Ha. Ha.
No. That's disgusting, man. I'll stick with my own wetness, please.
--Evan

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I agree with Pojo. Wearing someone else's peed-in diapers is unsanitary. They could have diseases that are passed on through urine. (Although I can't think of an example right now.)

So, no. It's not a very good idea. Why, have you?

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I agree with Pojo. Wearing someone else's peed-in diapers is unsanitary. They could have diseases that are passed on through urine. (Although I can't think of an example right now.)

So, no. It's not a very good idea. Why, have you?
AIDS, Genital warts, herpes, pretty much anything that travels through body fluids, etc, etc.

K

kitty0230

umm, let me think

NO thats gross.

and now for the confession

once i found a wet baby diaper in a bathroom, and i used it to jack off, i didnt wear it though.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i've thought about it before but i don't think i would actually do it

M

Mako

My mate has marked the back of mine before. It feels pretty kinky, though I wouldn't put someone elses on after they're worn it. Be too cold.

And to pretty much everyone else, wow, judgemental much?

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
My mate has marked the back of mine before. It feels pretty kinky, though I wouldn't put someone elses on after they're worn it. Be too cold.

And to pretty much everyone else, wow, judgmental much?
It's not a good thing to do. You could easily get sick from doing something like this. Obviously, we are going to be judgmental.

M

Mako

It's not a good thing to do. You could easily get sick from doing something like this. Obviously, we are going to be judgmental.
Yes, my boyfriend is going to give me diseases.[/sarcasm]

And obviously? Well I disagree, I would think there would be a bit more maturity shown, since many people view wearing a diaper in general gross, let alone pissing in it.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role

And obviously? Well I disagree, I would think there would be a bit more maturity shown, since many people view wearing a diaper in general gross, let alone pissing in it.
No, I'm not saying everyone will get one from wearing a diaper that is already wet. But, if you wear one from someone whom you don't know much about, there is a larger possibility that you will catch a disease from them. The people that you do know, you probably know that they have some sort of a disease passed on through urine. (Although, you may not.)

M

Mako

No, I'm not saying everyone will get one from wearing a diaper that is already wet. But, if you wear one from someone whom you don't know much about, there is a larger possibility that you will catch a disease from them. The people that you do know, you probably know that they have some sort of a disease passed on through urine. (Although, you may not.)
Do you see the OP talking anywhere about anonymous strangers? I sure don't. One would think I would know a thing or two about someone regarding this before engaging in sexual acts with them, especially my life partner.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Do you realize there is a big difference from sitting in your own pee, and sitting in someone else's? Your body produces your own urine, so your body has more immunities to it. Having someone else's urine on you is just disgusting. Just because we are into using our own diapers, doesn't mean we are going to just be accepting of anything

Do you see the OP talking anywhere about anonymous strangers? I sure don't. One would think I would know a thing or two about someone regarding this before engaging in sexual acts with them, especially my life partner.
Who cares if you know someone. Their urine is still unsanitary to your body. Everyone has different germs and immunities. Just because you know someone, and you're their "life partner" doesn't mean you're safe.

M

Mako

Do you realize there is a big difference from sitting in your own pee, and sitting in someone else's? Your body produces your own urine, so your body has more immunities to it.
One could also make health claims about messing ones diaper. Health concerns are completely valid, and expressing them in a mature manner could have been done.

Having someone else's urine on you is just disgusting.
Matter of opinion.

Just because we are into using our own diapers, doesn't mean we are going to just be accepting of anything
You could show some maturity in the matter.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
One could also make health claims about messing ones diaper. Health concerns are completely valid, and expressing them in a mature manner could have been done.
I'm not saying messing diapers is healthy, but it's more risky to have someone else's bodily fluids on your body.

Matter of opinion.
I know it is, but it's unhealthy either way

You could show some maturity in the matter.
You could listen to what I said instead of acting as though it is immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.