wet diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanS

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
has anyone sleep in a wet diaper?, i have goodnights will that work ok and has anyone double up on the goodnights

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've wondered this to. from what i know it would depend on your'e skin tollerence and how much water you drank(as to how much pee and how concentrated it was). but please for those who have tried it or know more please correct me.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
I have, wished I could do it more often. I have never slept with Goodnites though.

Noodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
has anyone sleep in a wet diaper?, i have goodnights will that work ok and has anyone double up on the goodnights
If you're planning on using Goodnites for nighttime use and actually "use" them I do recommend doubling up if you have no other diaper for a stuffer since the absorbency of the goodnite on people who fit them well enough for actual use will still be 1-2 at best without much or any leaking out.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can answer the "has anyone slept in a wet diaper", I did last night! I put on a M4 around 5:30pm and went to the theature for a 6pm movie I wet it once during the movie and a few small wettings before going to bed around 10pm. Then woke up and wet again before taking it off. So total I wore it for more than 12 hours and used it completely.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I drink a lot of fluids when I do so my pee isn't as concentrated. Normally when I feel like it I will put on a diaper after dinner and wear it til morning.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I often sleep in a wet diaper for the entire night. Recently, I've been wearing a Goodnite under my cloth diaper, as it absorbs the smell of pee, something my wife definitely doesn't like. Either way, my skin stays in good shape. I do use Johnson's baby lotion "down there".

MrHappy69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have often slept with a wet nappy - both terry cloth with PP and disposables. It has always been one which I have wet earlier in the evening. I have never wet in my sleep and I am unable to wet lying down even when awake, so often during the night I have got out of bed to wet the nappy again standing up then go back to bed and to sleep! I have very rarely leaked, but this is because on such occasions I aways use lots of boosters and/or soakers. For this reason I have never had to change during the night!

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Every night I'm wet in my cloth AIO. It's soaked and saggy right now till I take it off.

saoradh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I still wet the bed so , I do , about 3-4 times a week, I regularly use powder or oil for avoiding a rash

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Almost every night for the last 6 years with no ill effects. I typically diaper up at 8PM, wet it before bedtime, sleep in it waking to wet again in the wee hours and wet it yet again in the AM before changing. I am attempting a purge now and have slept sans diaper the last three nights, a record for me for many years now. Quitting ain't easy but I need to bring this back to being a diversion, not an obsession.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't do it often, but yes, I have gone to bed in a wet diaper. Nothing bad came of it, no leaks, no rash, no anything except comfy damp. I would recommend doubling up if your diapers aren't super absorbent, though.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I don't do it often, but yes, I have gone to bed in a wet diaper. Nothing bad came of it, no leaks, no rash, no anything except comfy damp. I would recommend doubling up if your diapers aren't super absorbent, though.

:wts6Ar:
Yep, this, comfy damp. I also must put in a caution that even continent folk may wet in their sleep if your diaper is wet already. I have woken up with a wet T-shirt and plushie that way, so... be ye warned, do not drink too much if you do this.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
YankeeFox said:
also must put in a caution that even continent folk may wet in their sleep if your diaper is wet already.
really? hmm i'll have to try that some time. XD

Waddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It is rare for me to be wet before I get between the sheets. I normally, during the week, get dressed for bed around 920-930, and bathroom before. The odd night I will have to go at 10PM when I go to bed, but not very often. I do have water in the evening, but not a ton, certainly enough to get my system to trigger and go in the middle of the night maybe twice, but it is better then dehydration by a mile, and the following days headache if I am, so drink and wear knowing it is coming after I go to sleep anyhow! :eek:

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:wts6Ar:
Yep, this, comfy damp. I also must put in a caution that even continent folk may wet in their sleep if your diaper is wet already. I have woken up with a wet T-shirt and plushie that way, so... be ye warned, do not drink too much if you do this.

Or even drink more than normal to help ensure this may happen?!>/.

I've gone to sleep in a wet diaper plenty of times before, though sometimes its really hard for me to fall asleep, but its even harder if i have to pee or i know that im going to have to pee. It's never turned out badly. But one time I drank alot of wine and a couple glasses of water and then went to bed within the hour, in an attempt to wet the bed, It worked and i maxed out the S4 i was using and had a medium-sized wet spot when i woke up. What made it really suck was that my diaper smelt strongly of wine(a turn-off), and i had a mild hangover the whole next day.

playaplayful

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I do most nights with no ill effects! I do like going to sleep with a dry one as well, such security it gives me. Normally its wet by morning anyway :)

Just make sure to clean up well after and go about your business. If you start getting rash, make sure to promptly attend to it to avoid an even bigger one. Enjoy and sleep well :)

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Almost every time I wear my diapers they are wet when I go to sleep, sometimes I wet in my sleep or a I wake in the middle of going. Wet diapers to bed is really comfy to me and it helps me sleep better.

Status
Not open for further replies.