Wet alert in diaper for bed wetting as young adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicIsLife

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey so for those like me who still wet the bed almost nightly and are looking for some way to make it to the bathroom.

Wet alert 3 works great! I put the sensor in the booster pad (you have to cut it an put it as close as possible to the correct area to trigger it as soon as you start bed wetting)

I cant just use regular underwear as I would 100% leak everywhere sadly.

I haven't leaked in years and stopped buying bed pads as my diapers always handle it ( super small bladder) .
Also I don't want my room to stink by trying just underwear like how its suppose to be used ( I absolutely cannot stand the smell of pee) .

I bought it to try an learn when it's happening as my one roommate likes to make rude comments (just with me as far as I know) like "bedwetter" i dont acknowledge those comments , but I think I need to have a talk with em . Everyone in the house knows but recently I've been in a bad state of mind so I figured I'd try something else to make it to the bathroom like a normal 25 yr old would .
I use thin diapers during the day to be discrete as I leak alot down there .

Usually true fits or goodnites or tenas (no one knows about my day time issues )

But I'm really hoping with this device I can trigger my brain to know I'm bed wetting and wake up in time . I know it's going to take a while but I'm 100% focused on it to get it done!

It sucks the only reason they know is because I got whiskey drunk and fell asleep with my diaper and Jean's on (no shirt) and they saw my diaper ....

I cant fall asleep with cloths on, usually just a diaper as I get hot so underwear over my diaper is not an option.
So I attach the wet alert to the front of my diaper as I sleep on my stomach and set it to vibrate ONLY I dont need people knowing I just wet the bed .

I've barely been sleeping the last few months due to some comments made and this atleast gives me abit of hope!
I think I have to talk to em and explain how mentality Fd i am just from some simple comments . I feel disgusted looking at myself in a diaper most nights an sometimes cry about it sadly . It never bothered me that much until some comments were made about 2 months ago ( the first time someone said somthing I literally twitched my head so badly it hurt)
Day time I can handle as litteraly no one can see anything I just pack a few in my vehicle and hide them

I wanna start dating after 5 years of not even trying to date ,
Like what girls going to want someone who is diapered all the time ...

I'm a very normal person other than bladder issues (I dont understand the whole abdl thing tbh but I'm definitely not one to judge people)

I've been doing exercises to strengthen my muscles (recommended from doctor as I'm anti pill)

Sorry for the rant its been a tough year already and it's only april

Reactions: Canadianfalls
If anyone wants to stop bed wetting this works great I took a nap ( i was prepared and had protection in place as usual) and bam instantly woke up!!!! I'm so happy rn! Like my minds blown ! Cheers!!

Kinda funny being happy about wetting the bed 🤣🤣 but atleast I stopped!

Last edited:
MusicIsLife said:
Hey so for those like me who still wet the bed almost nightly and are looking for some way to make it to the bathroom.

Wet alert 3 works great! I put the sensor in the booster pad (you have to cut it an put it as close as possible to the correct area to trigger it as soon as you start bed wetting)

I haven't leaked in years and stopped buying bed pads as my diapers always handle it ( super small bladder) .
Also I don't want my room to stink by trying just underwear like how its suppose to be used ( I absolutely cannot stand the smell of pee) .

I bought it to try an learn when it's happening as my one roommate likes to make rude comments (just with me as far as I know) like "bedwetter" i dont acknowledge those comments , but I think I need to have a talk with em . Everyone in the house knows but recently I've been in a bad state of mind so I figured I'd try something else to make it to the bathroom like a normal 25 yr old would .

Usually true fits or goodnites or tenas (no one knows about my day time issues )

But I'm really hoping with this device I can trigger my brain to know I'm bed wetting and wake up in time . I know it's going to take a while but I'm 100% focused on it to get it done!

It sucks the only reason they know is because I got whiskey drunk and fell asleep with my diaper and Jean's on (no shirt) and they saw my diaper ....

I cant fall asleep with cloths on, usually just a diaper as I get hot so underwear over my diaper is not an option.
So I attach the wet alert to the front of my diaper as I sleep on my stomach and set it to vibrate ONLY I dont need people knowing I just wet the bed .

I've barely been sleeping the last few months due to some comments made and this atleast gives me abit of hope!
I think I have to talk to em and explain how mentality Fd i am just from some simple comments . I feel disgusted looking at myself in a diaper most nights an sometimes cry about it sadly . It never bothered me that much until some comments were made about 2 months ago ( the first time someone said somthing I literally twitched my head so badly it hurt)
Day time I can handle as litteraly no one can see anything I just pack a few in my vehicle and hide them

I'm a very normal person other than bladder issues (I dont understand the whole abdl thing tbh but I'm definitely not one to judge people)

I've been doing exercises to strengthen my muscles (recommended from doctor as I'm anti pill)

Hugs ur roomate is a shit head throw him out on the street where shitheads belong 😡

Is he a reasonable person or a complete asshole? Can he talk to u like a normal guy what does he tell u? Like why even be a dick if ur living in someone elses home wtf is he mental? Like makes me think hes some idiot kid ....

Sorry that just makes me mad....

So your 25 what does doctor say? Do they know why???

Like if the roomate is a friend they would not treat u like this screw that...

Are the other guys in ur place understanding?

MusicIsLife said:

The whole abdl thing depends on the person, but for most its a coping behavior either due to trauma or well most people i talk with its trauma or because they feel they are missing something..

Or they have a medical issue like wetting the bed and go fuck it if i have to be in diapers why not have fun some diaper companies have fun printed diapers that are pretty cute...

So this cashier had a pawprinted tiger striped face mask on a friend made me and she was like hey! Thats cute she had to have been like 26? 20 something i was 32 i was so dumb didnt know she was flirting with me, until my folks had to tell me🤣 i though hmmmm they said u should get her number , then though oh wait yea bed wetter 😕 ya no one wants that .... yet im bi soo... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So nah dude dont be harsh on your self...

furry121 said:
The whole abdl thing depends on the person, but for most its a coping behavior either due to trauma or well most people i talk with its trauma or because they feel they are missing something..

Or they have a medical issue like wetting the bed and go fuck it if i have to be in diapers why not have fun some diaper companies have fun printed diapers that are pretty cute...

So this cashier had a pawprinted tiger striped face mask on a friend made me and she was like hey! Thats cute she had to have been like 26? 20 something i was 32 i was so dumb didnt know she was flirting with me, until my folks had to tell me🤣 i though hmmmm they said u should get her number , then though oh wait yea bed wetter 😕 ya no one wants that .... yet im bi soo... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So nah dude dont be harsh on your self...
I'll write you back later sorry! Jets game😁 I did a quick read but theirs to much to write lol ill get back to you! Cheers! Thanks!!

Reactions: furry121
The other guys dont say anything but I know they all know 100% , and yeah he likes thinking hes gods gift , were really good freinds but hes the kind of guy who feeds on others weaknesses .

He has a few beers and makes these stupid comments that litteraly make me cringe .
He doesnt realize he was 70% of the reason I was really depressed. It was after the first comment he made. and it lasted a few months and he keeps making them (I'm getting better but pretty much stop caring about everything barely ate and just drank a lot) .
I need to have a talk with him I made the mistake in 2015 of telling him I was still a virgen(obviously because of the diapers) . He literally tells anyone I swear he says it to people I just met ect.... I just really hope hes not telling people about how I need diapers because that would devastate any self esteem I'm hanging onto atm.

And I have an overactive bladder with really weak muscles I do exersizes but it's not helping much. They gave me pills and tbh I'd rather wear a diaper ... makes me feel like trash
I have have a phobea of hospitals too but literally other than that you wouldn't even know I wear diapers I'm completely normal I'm just a small guy I have like a 28 inch waste at 125 pounds I'm hoping to gain some weight and seeing if that helps . Music is all I got atm .

As for the whole fetish thing I can see why some might enjoy wearing diapers, I get a similar feeling when i just wear cotton breifs lmfao😆 I know kinda weird but it's like I know Its forbidden an cant wear them like a normal person with out a pull up under them so when it's just the fabric an no padding it feels naughty lol. I guess because it's been almost 5 years of diapers 24/7 or pads .

I'm working to get this figured out or I need to talk to buddy and tell him that I cant handle comments about diapers . I cant even say the word "diaper".

I'm sure he will under stand if I sit down with him

On a side note I almost made it to the bathroom last night I just gotta keep on keeping on . I'm sure if I used the alarm audible function I would wake up alot faster . I just dont wanna be dashing to the toilet with just a diaper with my hands between my legs that would be embarrassing as hell so I put my pjs on but was already to late .

I might try tighter diapers to help pinch it off during night time accidents

MusicIsLife said:
On a side note I almost made it to the bathroom last night I just gotta keep on keeping on . I'm sure if I used the alarm audible function I would wake up alot faster . I just dont wanna be dashing to the toilet with just a diaper with my hands between my legs that would be embarrassing as hell so I put my pjs on but was already to late .

I might try tighter diapers to help pinch it off during night time accidents
Northshore adult diapers magamax

White try a small.. u dont want to put it on too tight but ied rather have a diaper that has front panel so its easy to tape and untape the diaper otherwise if there is none then ur just wasting and ripping the product...

So when i was 6 or 7 i was put in diapers ied think well if i wear diapers i wont wet but if i dont wear them then my bed will be wet...

Im. Not sure if i knew that my diaper was wet in the morning ill i knew was it was cold and clammy 😄 child logic lol
I dont really trust pills anyway either.. ive had bad side effects with meds for like depression or anxiety..

So like wearing diaper doesnt make u less ur taking care of a problem and thats being responsible unlike parents that are not and just let their kids soak the sheets...

Reactions: Diaperlover40
28in or 30in man if i could get back down to that and 130lbs ied be ok maybe no more sleep apnea 🤔 im 5'4 so im small 145lbs medium in diapers 😂

Yeah I was on some medication made me feel really bad . Imo diaper works just as well and you dont get the 20 side affects which is worse imo.

Only side affects of a diaper is being humiliated with your self wearing them I'm doing my best to just keep on trucking lifes to short to hang on the little things.

I see alot of people in wheel chairs or with very serious medical issues so tbh my problems are nothing compared to them and I give them props.

I leaked last night because I used a goodnite an the batteries died in my wet alert 3 system . I did use an absorbent pad under my sheet so that was a life saver.

I've always used taped diapers for at night , before the wet alert I was changing my diaper almost 2-3 times a night (still am 🤣🤣 but I'm learning to wake up most of the time ) and that's acually a good thing because I wouldnt wake up usually at all .but a TWO times ONE diaper lasted the night last week!

Goodnites/pull ups are a no go for night atm but if that can change I will be happy lol.

Now I realise what kids go threw who are potty training lol .

Man I cant wait to be in real underwear!! I gave up trying and tbh that's not good , so I'm hoping I can have this sorted out ASAP and sorry didnt see you replied lol

And ya I'm skinny AF I cant gain weight at all my body just shoots

furry121 said:
28in or 30in man if i could get back down to that and 130lbs ied be ok maybe no more sleep apnea 🤔 im 5'4 so im small 145lbs medium in diapers 😂

MusicIsLife said:
Yeah I was on some medication made me feel really bad . Imo diaper works just as well and you dont get the 20 side affects which is worse imo.

Only side affects of a diaper is being humiliated with your self wearing them I'm doing my best to just keep on trucking lifes to short to hang on the little things.

I see alot of people in wheel chairs or with very serious medical issues so tbh my problems are nothing compared to them and I give them props.

I leaked last night because I used a goodnite an the batteries died in my wet alert 3 system . I did use an absorbent pad under my sheet so that was a life saver.

I've always used taped diapers for at night , before the wet alert I was changing my diaper almost 2-3 times a night (still am 🤣🤣 but I'm learning to wake up most of the time ) and that's acually a good thing because I wouldnt wake up usually at all .but a TWO times ONE diaper lasted the night last week!

Goodnites/pull ups are a no go for night atm but if that can change I will be happy lol.

Now I realise what kids go threw who are potty training lol .

Man I cant wait to be in real underwear!! I gave up trying and tbh that's not good , so I'm hoping I can have this sorted out ASAP and sorry didnt see you replied lol

And ya I'm skinny AF I cant gain weight at all my body just shoots
Pizza for 3 months str8 i shit u not u will weigh 140lbs in no time lol be glad ur skinny it took me some time to loose a ton of weigh..

How much u weigh?

Also goodnites are flying off shelves i haven't seen any restocked 🤔

Tobh pullups goodnites are only good for daytime bladder accidents that are smallish? 🤔

Like a full on tape on good qulity diaper is much better and is meant for bed wetters cause ngl its all ive worn since i was a kid age 10 bedwetter age 18 bedwetter to present day
Zoloft for dpression then switched to abilify for same thing they gave me side effects yet stupid doctors wouldn't take me off

So i ended up stopping it all together

Even family tried and to tell them...

So fair to say screw physicians they dont do a heed of good how do u think they stay in business?

Also medical doctors are better but functional medicine doctors or O.D.s are much better since they treat the root causes of illness and focus on paient rather than see u a few minutes if that
Ie - Md's

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Megamax medium with tykables boosterpads are the booster pads alone my god are thick if u dont unfold them and place them in diaper as they are ur gonna have a good diaper that keeps u dry that u dont have to change every 3 or 1 hr .... adults need 8hrs anyway of sleep

I have bedwetting alarms that can go inside of my diapers but unless I'm just using my pullups and bed mats I don't use it. I got put back in diapers at age 9 because I was unplugging my alarm and not getting up to use the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back