• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

West Coast Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahlittleDM

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have been a longtime follower of this resource for ABDL, DL, and incontinence support. My name is Noah and I identify as a little who deals with incontinent issues related to medication. Hoping to connect with everyone for support! Thank you for welcoming me.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, sjner2142, Magicalgirl101 and 3 others
Hello and welcome Noah to the Adisc forum.🙂

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi Noah! I am on the West Coast as well! I’m not a little, I’m exclusively a diaper lover which I’m pretty sure stems back to wetting the bed until I was almost 13. I was only in diapers until I was nine, but then my mom put me in adult diapers when I turned 11. It really reignited my love for them. Now I wet the bed every night so I’m diapered again.

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and nectar0001
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊😄

Hello from the bay area!

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Welcome, @NoahlittleDM, from another west-coast little. I’m a bit north of Seattle. This has been my virtual playpen for…a while. :) I hope you find it fun and helpful! It’s certainly been that for me.

Welcome, from San Francisco!

Reactions: nectar0001 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the unique world of ADISC. A wonderful place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper.
I am from the upper mid-west. A place that is know as being apart of the Great White North this time of year.
Enjoy, as you will find much of what you are looking for and even more if you join in!

Welcome!

Hello and welcome from the east coast!

Welcome from Fresno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back