Were you still wearing diapers at 10?

Dlaboy4321

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
What's your story? We all have what happened. What it was like to be the kid who stll wore diapers to bed.? The kid who wet their pants when they were nervous. Changed in front of others. Just being the one that everyone knew was still wearing diapers. I wore diapers past age 10. I guess that is when I thought it was maybe not normal. What do you have?

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Officially or secretly? 😳🫣🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: camperspampers1, sinceiwassmall, Babynie and 9 others
I did. And still do. 10 wasn't really an issue it was just normal tbh. It was more teen years where i was like "hmm I'm not "normal"
My family just treated me like they should do.
I would wear openly around the house mainly when i woke up I'd just be in a t-shirt and nappy till whenever i needed a change or we went out.
Being checked and changed in front of others no issue.
But all that got embarrassing around 13 but no one else saw the issue.

Reactions: Deleted member 77922, Andy86, LiddleBigBoy and 9 others
At 10 yeah i was still in diapers , i was a bedwetter till 16 and definitely way pass the age to still be in diapers , i had to wear them on overnight trips like school camps , holidays , overseas trips etc. I felt embarrassed of course knowing that at night i had to put on my diaper like a kid where my peers didn't have to . Its a very long story of the pros and cons of wearing diapers after many years of wearing them , there were times when they are practical like in a theme park lines or when a restroom wasn't available and i was told to just use my diaper , other times like being found out by friends that i still wear diapers was humiliating. Im probably the only one in my school who still wears diapers to bed at 16 .

Reactions: diapereden, zx670512, bedwetter bobby and 9 others
I was at night until 14 and i never really thought much of it, Some of my friends knew about it but never really reacted.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and LiddleBigBoy
My nappies were taken away when I was about 9 as it was thought I would never stop wetting the bed if I stayed in nappies at nigh. I still wore them on long car journeys as I still often wet my pants until I was about 11 years old.

Reactions: zx670512, LiddleBigBoy and Blekyss
No. Though my diaper interest first surfaced at 9. But it then was dormant and unknown to me until ~13-14.

Last edited:
No, but i knew of a neighbour who i used to visit was still wearing for bedwetting reasons. That was what triggered my abdl interest.

Reactions: bedwetter bobby
At 10 I think I was making makeshift nappies out of duvet covers and pillow cases, I don't can't remember when I first started getting hold of disposable nappies probably a bit later around 12 or 13.

Reactions: wolfieblue, Babybike2 and Blekyss
Yes, wet the bed til around 14.

Reactions: Babybike2, Blekyss, Lyric and 1 other person
Sgdlboy said:
At 10 yeah i was still in diapers , i was a bedwetter till 16 and definitely way pass the age to still be in diapers , i had to wear them on overnight trips like school camps , holidays , overseas trips etc. I felt embarrassed of course knowing that at night i had to put on my diaper like a kid where my peers didn't have to . Its a very long story of the pros and cons of wearing diapers after many years of wearing them , there were times when they are practical like in a theme park lines or when a restroom wasn't available and i was told to just use my diaper , other times like being found out by friends that i still wear diapers was humiliating. Im probably the only one in my school who still wears diapers to bed at 16 .
By the time I was 16 my folks had given up trying to get me dry at night and I was back in nappies at night until my early 20s when I finally became dry at night.

Reactions: ogdlv, zx670512, Babybike2 and 3 others
Dlaboy4321 said:
What's your story? We all have what happened. What it was like to be the kid who stll wore diapers to bed.? The kid who wet their pants when they were nervous. Changed in front of others. Just being the one that everyone knew was still wearing diapers. I wore diapers past age 10. I guess that is when I thought it was maybe not normal. What do you have?
I grew up a chronic nightly bedwetter and it never bothered me. My folks tried everything to get me dry at night. It was our District nurse insisted my Mother took me out of nappies as she said I had no incentive to stop wetting in my sleep every night and needed to feel uncomfortable and I would soon stop wettingin my sleep. It didn't work I just got used to a wet bed every night and continued wetting the bed in to my teens. Finally my mother demanded something done about her teenage son who still wet the bed every night. The doctor refered me to the NHS continence service who were great and issued me with adult nappies and a "Sandra " fitted waterproof cover for my bed. After that my mother seemed happy something had been done and it was just accepted I wet the bed every night and probably always would.
The nappies often leaked but I didn't care. My folks were no longer on my case about my bedwetting and It never bothered me and I made no effort to become dry at night. I was in my early 20s when I finally became dry at night for any length of time.
Throughout my adult life I have had episodes of bedwetting. Sometimes just the odd night and other times it would last for several nights even weeks. Then after a long dry spell it came back in my late 40s. This time to stay. By the time I turned 50 I was wetting in my sleep every night again and back in nappies 24/7 as my daytime control was steadily getting worse.
Now 10 years on I have very little bladder control during the day and none at night. Nappies are just a way of life now and I have fully accepted this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ogdlv, Babybike2, Andy86 and 5 others
At night. Absolutely.

Reactions: Blekyss
I was still wearing diaper at night and continued until I was 17 and stopped wetting the bed. At 10, my younger sister was also wearing diapers. She was 7 when she stopped wearing diaper during the day, but continued to wet her bed and wore diapers to bed. Our mom would diaper both us after dinner and our baths. We only used cloth diapers and rubber pants in those days, and we had a lot of fun after our baths playing together in our diapers. My sister finally stopped wetting her bed when she was 12 so the two of us got to play together in our diapers for a long time, until I was 15.

Reactions: ogdlv, Babybike2, Gejoe and 1 other person
Well, I didn't need diapers again untill I was 30. Started with minimal IC, now.....its major.
Some days are worse than other, but I always need protection.

By 10 I was well out of diapers for some years. I was 10 in the early 80s and loved all the thick white diapers that were out at the time. I wished so often I could put on a thick Huggies or the relatively new hourglass Luvs at the time. I'd go down the supermarket aisle and smell all the great baby diaper aromas.... I did get to enjoy wearing the earlier 70s plastic Pampers when young but was totally loving these newer diaper versions by the 80s. I had strict parents and wouldnt even entertain the thought of wanting to try these new diapers at that point. I did so long deep down though wish I could wear one.

I wore pajamas with feet and a Pamper at night until at least my late 10s (if not early 11s). By age 12 my bed wetting mostly stopped except when I was sick or unusually stressed out.

Reactions: ogdlv, southeastlittle, Duck4850 and 3 others
I wasn’t in diapers per se. I didn’t have a wetting problem. I would just sneak my makeshift diapers when I was alone.

Yup well and truly still in diapers at 10 for bed wetting every night and for tRavelling was around that time i switched to drynites but I was still quite small so if we ran out or couldn’t get them I’d Be put in younger brothers pampers while they still fitted.

Reactions: Babygs2608
In that age , it was already very rarely, maybe 4-5 times during month ( usually during winter), when sleeping when having cold .

Back