• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Were you premature? On-time? Late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soren456

Was your birth premature, or on-time, or late?

I was a month early.

And the birth was normal (not caesarean).

And in a hospital.

You?

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think mine was on time, But I was a normly birth, but thanks to me both of my sisters after wards had to be caesarean, it was on a navy base hospital. Oh I also was really lucky, My mom had a miss carage jsut a few months befreo she became pregent with me. If the other had lived I would never have been born thats for sure.

D

DominatingMommy

I was just a few days early. I was supposed to be a Halloween baby, but during a stress test (back when they actually started labor), I decided that I wasn't going to wait a few more days.

PokerFace

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was 17 days late..... Then proceeded to get "stuck" so my mom had an emergency C section. She wasn't a happy camper, lol!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was pretty much right on time. It was a dark and stormy night, and apparently I was born during the 11 o'clock news :p.

Role
Incontinent, Other
I was born 3 1/2 months premature, and born by emergency C-section I think. My bio-mom had to be life-flighted to the hospital with me. I was less than two lbs at birth and I looked like an alien when I was born.

~ moogle

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I was five days late. Normal birth at 1:00 in the afternoon on a Saturday.

S

secretdl26

I was 5 or so weeks early. Oddly enough there really wasn't any complications following my early birth. I guess I just wanted to get out ASAP!

Role
Other
I was a few days early, but after my three other siblings, my mom had a C-section. Apparently though, according to the doctor I was supposed to be a girl, he got that wrong.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
My birth was like a month late. I had gotten somehow wedges inside my mothers rib cage(yes apparently a un born baby can do that). They had to give my mother a C-sectoin to get me out. 2 years after that I was hospitalized with fluid on the brain. I am unsure if that was the cause but i believe so.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Born 1 1/2 weeks early on december 25. Had my arm behind my back during birth so I had complications and came out blue because of lack of O2 And almost died.

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
About 4 weeks early. If I remember, there were some complications of my birth, mostly cause I was one in a set of twins and born prematurely.

But alls well that ends well

Last edited:

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I was 10 days late (I think I was due July 8th). I got stuck at birth and got very sick and almost died when I was born. I had to be on a oygen mask and I didn't go home till five days after I was born. I had to be fed on feeding tubes, no milk formula so I have those two scars on my chest. I was born in a hospital. My mom was in labor for 2 days.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I was almost 2 weeks late. If I had been on time, I would have been born on Christmas Day!

Peachy

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I think I was pretty much on time (the last time that ever happened) and at a little after 10 pm a week before Christmas, it all started. The world hasn't been the same since :evil:

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I was a month early.

And the birth was normal (not caesarean).

You?
A month? that's nothing.

I was born 9 weeks early and I knew somebody who was 12 weeks.

I was born naturally in a hospital, no complications for me or my mother but I stayed in intensive care for a while.

Apparently I was "too lively" for the intensive care ward and kept dismantling the machine. I guess I didn't like to be bored....

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My mom, shortly before my birth: "With my kinda luck I'm going to give birth on Easter." And sure enough...

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Apparently though, according to the doctor I was supposed to be a girl, he got that wrong.
Ha Ha me too both my parents thought I would be a girl. Boy were they surprised.

Role
Private
1 week late, normal birth.

Was a pretty sick kid though. Spent the first 5 years of my life going in and out of doctor offices and hospitals. Almost died twice and had quite a range of illnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.