were you ever punished with diapers when you were growing up?

Were you ever punished with wearing diapers or something else babyish?

• yes

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 59 93.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
when i was about 4 or 5 years old i remember vaguely acting up in a filene's department store and my mom threatened to put me back into diapers. i'm not sure on this part but i think she actually did because i do remember my mom putting me in a stroller after and then something feeling odd down there when we were walking to the parking lot. the reason why my mom had diapers was because she was with a friend and i think i called her bluff by going "no you won't!" in a whiney manner (hehe).
so anyways, i was wondering if any of you had this happen to you while growing up?

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never was, my parents hated changing diapers.

Also put up a poll for this thread.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My return to diapers when I started bed wetting at the age of 9 sure seemed like punishment at first. However, I soon learned to enjoy the warm feeling of a nice wet diaper in the morning when I woke up.

cpndl

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nah, actually, my mom tried to get me to do babyish things (no diapers, though) all the time it seems. One time we were going to the cottage, and while waiting for it to be cleaned out I had to go, she told me to go in my pants and I wouldn't. I can also remember a few times I complained of being tired while out, and she told me to sit in my brothers stroller, and I refused. These things (and more) weren't punishments, and I wasn't forced to do them, they were just practical solutions to my whining.

J

Jag

I was never punished. It was other diaper experiences that got me into it.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Never. I grew up with my grandparents. Still haven't seen my parent( i refuse to say the word) And my mother always is working do i don't really have anyone to be punished by.(in any way)

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
yeah, it wasn't to use it was just that my mom was upset because i was exhausted and was whining and having a tantrum like a toddler so she got fed up and put a diaper on me because i was acting like a baby.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
my dad threatened to put me back in diapers once but I never had to wear diapers as punishment

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Seem to be alot of these type of threads of late :S I was never punished with diapers, but my mother did use to threaten to put me in a dress for crying and whinging like a girl lol...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
yeah, that's why i was reluctant to post this at first, but i kept wondering if i was the only one. i was still a night time bed wetter and still in plastic pants (at night) until i was 5. now that i don't remember, but my mom (forget what brought it up) said that. i was a premature baby too so all that could have factored in... yeah, so where were we again?

did i mention my mother's slightly crazy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The whole diaper punishment thing seems slightly deekerish. Even though you did you said you were a bedwetter so it probably wasn't that big a deal in her eyes at the time.

God I hate those stories though..the drive to the ends of the earth to get baby things to punish you for a weekend which becomes forever and totally humiliate you. You would think if stories like that occured in real life there would be a suicide involved but that rant is another story...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Getting "diaper punishment" is a fantasy of a lot of people with our particular lifestyle... but it really doesn't happen that often.

Personally, I think some kids need it... as the revoking of toilet privaledges has been shown to have a great mental effect on people. I think diaper punishment would be more effective in altering behavior than scolding or "time out" or grounding or spanking.

Teens these days... you ground them... so what... it doesn't seem to even phase them. But put that same teen back in diapers for a week... then see how things change. You don't have to confine them to the house... or take away their video games or cell phone... they can even go out and hang with their friends... if they want to. Just lock the bathroom door, hand them a pack of depends, and let them figure out the rest.

A lot of you folks on here are in your teens... and I've seen from other threads that you wouldn't ever dare to wear a diaper outside of your own house. So put yourself in that situation. You do poorly at school... or smart off to mom/dad/whomever... or skip your chores... and you get diapers. You still have to go to school... and out shopping... and to all your other activities... but you can't use the bathroom. Even though you like diapers... I bet you'd quit acting out in a hurry.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Getting "diaper punishment" is a fantasy of a lot of people with our particular lifestyle... but it really doesn't happen that often.

Personally, I think some kids need it... as the revoking of toilet privaledges has been shown to have a great mental effect on people. I think diaper punishment would be more effective in altering behavior than scolding or "time out" or grounding or spanking.

Teens these days... you ground them... so what... it doesn't seem to even phase them. But put that same teen back in diapers for a week... then see how things change. You don't have to confine them to the house... or take away their video games or cell phone... they can even go out and hang with their friends... if they want to. Just lock the bathroom door, hand them a pack of depends, and let them figure out the rest.

A lot of you folks on here are in your teens... and I've seen from other threads that you wouldn't ever dare to wear a diaper outside of your own house. So put yourself in that situation. You do poorly at school... or smart off to mom/dad/whomever... or skip your chores... and you get diapers. You still have to go to school... and out shopping... and to all your other activities... but you can't use the bathroom. Even though you like diapers... I bet you'd quit acting out in a hurry.
Or so most would think ;).

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I was threatened 2 times when I was little (age 6 then again at 8) but it never happend. :( I wish I did.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Well, excluding the years I wore them to bed, no I haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.