Not open for further replies.

Babybull4

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
So i found out the true identity of countryboy95 on here (we met online via another dl site) and it turns out he is my 2nd cousin!! but sadly he is ill in the hospital so please pray for him. thanks.

LilMonkeyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
and you didn't know? That's funny and cool at the same time. I will definitely be praying.

(fyi, this may be in the wrong forum since it has nothing to do with diapers, but is a great story.)

L

literallegionaire

im sry to hear that (the sick part) i give him my prayers and i hope he gets better soon. let us no how he is and if you plan on meeting up once he's better :)

S

Supersam1223

Cool!

I wish him well, I would pray but I'm an atheist so it would be against my non-beliefs.

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Wow that's cool, have you ever met in person at like a family reunion or something? And I'm sorry that he's sick :( I will pray for him, hope he gets well soon!

---
- Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Awesome! I've been finding that having another ABDL in your family is not as rare as I thought since I discovered my own brother last year!

Shame your cousin is sick though.

irataliw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
wow relatives with similar interests... niiiiiice
Certainly he is in our prayers

Babybull4

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Thanks guys. Well he was on a motorcycle with his dad and got hurt. His dad being a bug tough Teddy bear is fine. However my 3rd ( found out when mom said 2nd she was referring to his dad) cousin is not so well. He has a god chance of surviving and he said to me in private that this is God's way of saying no more diapers. So idk if he is in shock purging or what but there a good chance he might be ic for life or a long time.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I will pray for him as well. I think he and I have talked in private or other topics. He's a good guy. I wish him the best.

irataliw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thanks guys. Well he was on a motorcycle with his dad and got hurt. His dad being a bug tough Teddy bear is fine. However my 3rd ( found out when mom said 2nd she was referring to his dad) cousin is not so well. He has a god chance of surviving and he said to me in private that this is God's way of saying no more diapers. So idk if he is in shock purging or what but there a good chance he might be ic for life or a long time.

While the understanding of Deuteronomy of "I do bad, I get punished" "I do good, I get rewarded" is something I believe in. I also believe in the understanding of Job in that sometimes bad things happen, not because I did anything bad, but because it will save me somehow in the long run.
I think your friend might be suffering and thinking this is punishment for his diaper desires. Comfort him and make sure he knows that this is not a sin, that God did not punish him severely for this even if it was a sin. Make sure he talks with his pastor/priest to put this guilt away and not let it weigh him down, especially if it sounds like he has a long road of recovery ahead.

All the best, and my continued prayers for his swift recovery.

dayannight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Prayers from here in UK too. And for dad who may be feeling very bad about the injury/accident and serious state of babybull4's cousin.

Babybull4

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
He has tAlked with a pastor. Not wanting to tell the pastor the fetish, he doesn't the pastor didnt say much unfortunatly. I've tried comforting him but he says it's hard to purge like he is ( now calling it a purge himself) when he is made to wear diapers for his state of condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.