Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello all, today(12/3/16) I decided to do something that I haven't done in awhile and I thought that I might share it with you. Today I went out in public wearing a diaper under my clothing. I decided to go out wearing a Bambino Classico. I know it's hard to hide under clothing but it's somewhat of a little life goal of mine. I went to Kmart and Albertsons. You know almost everyone's fear that you might run into someone you know while out and diapered well as my luck would have it, it happened. I seen an old friend, well I decided instead of running and hiding I would pick myself up by the diaper ( which I actually did and was awsome) and go over and talk to him. We talked for perhaps 30 min. or more I don't think he noticed or if he did he didn't care well he didn't act any different. After all of that I feel freed somehow, kind of almost renewed in a way.

Sorry for rambling, I just felt like sharing, thanks for reading.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

It is a good feeling being out and about wearing.

Did you wet while youwere out.?

Glad you had a fun time

Thanks, and no I didn't wet cause I for got my diaper bag at home and remembered only after I got in to town. Oh well I guess I'll have to remember next time.:biggrin:

ABDL4ever said:
I decided to go out wearing a Bambino Classico. I know it's hard to hide under clothing

It's really not, I promise you. Unless you leak, nobody will notice. I've worn out and about for 15 years now, and nobody's ever revealed even a tiny hint that they've noticed. I even once wore two Bellissimos to work. The outer one had a manufacturing defect so I figured why not?

All you need to do is buy a pair of khakis one size larger than you'd normally wear, and they won't be visible at all.

This thread reminds me of a time when I wore in public one day. I went to the grocery store and ran into my parents and niece of all people! She is only like 5 so not a big deal but that was the first time I talked to my parents with a diaper on. It was scary but they had no idea.

I am actually pretty often surprised by how many people are scared to wear diapers under clothing for fear of being noticed.
Even while being an ab/dl there is never a way that I can tell if someone is actually wearing a diaper unless I had prior knowledge that they where. So I imagine it must be even more difficult for vanillas considering they are not looking for it in the first place.

brabbit1987 said:
I am actually pretty often surprised by how many people are scared to wear diapers under clothing for fear of being noticed.
Even while being an ab/dl there is never a way that I can tell if someone is actually wearing a diaper unless I had prior knowledge that they where. So I imagine it must be even more difficult for vanillas considering they are not looking for it in the first place.

I think the more time you spend around other diaper wearers, the easier it is to spot that kind of thing. It's not 100% by any means. The vast majority of people don't have the necessary experience or inclination to do it. In addition to visible signs, my ears are now pitched to catch crinkles, which is not the sort of thing the average person cares about.

brabbit1987 said:

I don't know why, but its panic attack territory for me. Unless I'm wearing a paper-thin, yet hourly absorbent and totally silent one, I don't leave the house. If I do leave the house, I don't leave the car.

Tried wearing to work once, it was a disaster.

I have no clue as to why it phases me so much.

I wore a crinklz diaper to work a few weeks ago...and after a while it fell out of place and my mom noticed when i got home so she started screaming....... I didn't really think it was such a big deal tho, at worst vanillas are just going to think I'm incontinent. I was standing behind the counter at the cash register anyhow.

I have not worn out often, but every experience has been great. I have only experienced on leaky diaper, but it was very tiny and no one noticed, that I am aware of. I love being in a line up at the store, wetting and no one is aware.

Yeah, it's not hard to hide wearing a diaper in the least. I wear 24/7, and always premium disposables. The last year or two that's been Confidry24/7, and at my quite office every day. Not in 13 years there has anyone noticed. In fact, nobody ever notices unless you try and make it really obvious.

Slomo said:
Yeah, it's not hard to hide wearing a diaper in the least. I wear 24/7, and always premium disposables. The last year or two that's been Confidry24/7, and at my quite office every day. Not in 13 years there has anyone noticed. In fact, nobody ever notices unless you try and make it really obvious.

I wear nappies all the time and no one notices or if they do no one has ever said anything to me. I don't really care if anyone can tell I wear nappies in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back