Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyBird

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I went out in my diapers for the first time. I recently bought some cloth happy endings diapers and pads and I went out in possibly the thickest diaper I've ever worn. It was so much fun but also super scary since my neighbor made a thick joke and slapped my butt and I think she knows now. :sweatdrop:

If she ever asks just go I have bladder issues.

does your neighbor generally behave this way? if not they definetly know.

Maybe it was the extra padding that gave you away - or - the way you waddle walk with too much bulk between the legs - what did you wear over the diapers if anything - must have been
something otherwise it would be too obvious - was it pants with way too much stretching of the seams and the bulging pockets and about that fly front - are you wearing some extreme
athletic cup sort of thing - you certainly wouldn't be wearing a skirt or dress would you to make it really really outrageous with that diaper peeking out from underneath the hem line !
Well it looks like your secret diaper wearing is no longer a secret !

she usually is flirtatious but never anything physical. idk what to do if she knows...

MattyBird said:
she usually is flirtatious but never anything physical. idk what to do if she knows...

Who says you have to do anything? So what if she knows. It obviously hasn't been a big deal for her, so then why is it a big deal for you? After all, it's just diapers.

I really enjoy going out and socializing at my local bar wearing a nice thick diaper. It feels so awesome drinking a beer and chatting all while wetting and feeling the diaper swell up.

sotexasDL said:
I really enjoy going out and socializing at my local bar wearing a nice thick diaper. It feels so awesome drinking a beer and chatting all while wetting and feeling the diaper swell up.
It's also nice not having to worry about it leaking, fact is no one is looking at your butt at bars unless it's in relation to them hitting on you... and if they were and diapers are a deal breaker, it was probably not going to work out anyway

I sounds to me that you are looking for humiliation. If you flaunt it they will see the diaper. I wear diapers every day, in all my activities. and nobody notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back