Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other

This article says it all. Fortunately there's gonna be some legal issues with this and it won't last forever but it feels like I can't catch a break here. I also prayed about this, to try to help me but I am just shocked and saddened that this is happening now. Fortunately I haven't attempted to transition yet but it's gonna be tough for me when I do start.

• Sad
Reactions: Beowulf
This is how I feel right now by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: CookieDoughReindeer
KittyninjaW said:
This is how I feel right now by the way.
I have a feeling im gonna use that video on one of my streams. BUT ANYWAY, its a little complicated with what others think about it, but in MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION I must absolutely say, that they must understand that drugs or surgery or not, then people still are going to be sissy, its not going to stop us. Never has. Never will. So no silly law is going to stop people from being themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
CookieDoughReindeer said:
I have a feeling im gonna use that video on one of my streams. BUT ANYWAY, its a little complicated with what others think about it, but in MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION I must absolutely say, that they must understand that drugs or surgery or not, then people still are going to be sissy, its not going to stop us. Never has. Never will. So no silly law is going to stop people from being themselves
True. And your right, I just feel I am up a creek without a paddle here. Also, If you liked that, you should check out Scott the woz, which is one of my favorite YouTube channels. As for me, I just worry because I am autistic and I spend a lot of time on social media and I want to transition, and it feels like a goal that I have been looking forward to has been ripped off me.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
True. And your right, I just feel I am up a creek without a paddle here. Also, If you liked that, you should check out Scott the woz, which is one of my favorite YouTube channels. As for me, I just worry because I am autistic and I spend a lot of time on social media and I want to transition, and it feels like a goal that I have been looking forward to has been ripped off me.
I myself have actually did a year of Sissy Training, and kept intense record of my every move, so I know where you are coming from. The goal is simply just slightly further away. I never thought I would be rocked to sleep and 3 years ago almost to the day after waiting over 8 years, the dream came true.

Dreams do happen, I promise.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
CookieDoughReindeer said:
I myself have actually did a year of Sissy Training, and kept intense record of my every move, so I know where you are coming from. The goal is simply just slightly further away. I never thought I would be rocked to sleep and 3 years ago almost to the day after waiting over 8 years, the dream came true.

Dreams do happen, I promise.
Thanks for that. And your right, Fortunately this hopefully won't last forever and there are legal challenges so there is hope. It still stings massively and I need to process this.

• Love
Reactions: CookieDoughReindeer
By the way, you should check out Scott the Woz.

I know thou art sick of those laws. If thou wantest to do something thyself for helping to change this situation, I suggest thee to join an activist group, either in person or online (trust me, praying won't help, I passed through that phase too).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenawearer and KittyninjaW
Hemix said:
I know thou art sick of those laws. If thou wantest to do something thyself to help change this situation, I suggest thee to join an activist group, either in person or online (trust me, praying won't help, I passed through that phase).
I will certainly try. As for the prayer thing that's your opinion.

KittyninjaW said:
I will certainly try. As for the prayer thing that's your opinion.
As a man of science and oppressed individual, I saw how miserable, invasive and cruel the church is with our rights and how they play with our minds since we're kids. Nevertheless, as long as thou dost something useful for thee and society, it isn't harmful to do it.

The real problem is when devotion degenerates into ignorance, sloth and cursing destiny, which is a sign of pure negligence and delusional and sickening hypocrisy.

Reactions: Tenawearer and KittyninjaW
Hemix said:
As a man of science and oppressed individual, I saw how miserable, invasive and cruel the church is with our rights and how they play with our minds since we're kids. Nevertheless, as long as thou dost something useful for thee and society, it isn't harmful to do it.
Again, it's your opinion but I honestly feel that Jesus would not like a lot of these fake Christians out there.
Hemix said:
The real problem is when devotion degenerates into ignorance, sloth and cursing destiny, which is a sign of pure negligence and delusional and sickening hyhypocrisy.
I can agree with you on that. As I said before I feel Jesus would not like what's been going on in the world and that people who claim to be Christian use his name to torment people. I also feel that he would not like a lot of the fake Christians out there. But that's my opinion, and I hope you respect it, like I respect your's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back