TheRainbowPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It’s 2:27 am.

I am with @RaccoonPrincess at the hospital.

She has walked with a cane for two years, but tonight, she could not walk even with the cane. I got her to the car, with the cane supporting one side and me supporting the other. She also could not brush her teeth or put on her shoes without assistance. She said she had double vision really bad.

They are going to admit her overnight for tests and observation. Once they have a room for her, they will make me leave. Until then, I’m not leaving.

I love her so so much.

I worry about her.

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail, Blathers and 5 others
You are doing great, keep being supportive and in her corner.
I'm saying a prayer for her and sending you both comforting
vibes!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and egor
Agent66 said:
You are doing great, keep being supportive and in her corner.
I'm saying a prayer for her and sending you both comforting
vibes!
She is sleeping.

They said we probably won’t get a room anytime soon, as there is a long waitlist.

it is now 4:30 am.

I’m running on Monster Energy and love for her.

The doctors are hinting toward an MS diagnosis, which we’ve been suspecting too, as she has a family history. She has an MRI and a neurological evaluation in the morning

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, egor and Luvshugs
Sorry to hear about the struggles. Hang in there. Warm vibes from Canada.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I get discharged today if nothing shows up on the MRI

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and TheRainbowPrincess
RaccoonPrincess said:
I get discharged today if nothing shows up on the MRI
I hope you are okay.
Even I worry about you.
HUGS!

caitianx said:
I hope you are okay.
Even I worry about you.
HUGS!
@RaccoonPrincess is home!

we are playing a computer game.

the doctor told us she has a disorder called FND.

they also gave us resources for follow up care that will charge us based on our income (which isn’t very much) and forms to fill out for financial assistance for the hospital bill.

I hope there is some sort of medication which can help. I too will pray for you. It couldn't hurt.

pgfdp said:
@RaccoonPrincess is home!

we are playing a computer game.

the doctor told us she has a disorder called FND.

they also gave us resources for follow up care that will charge us based on our income (which isn’t very much) and forms to fill out for financial assistance for the hospital bill.
It is good that RacoonPrincess is back home and doing okay.
Today my day has been quiet.
Got my dirty dishes run through my dishwasher.
Guinea Pig care.
Taking out trash.
Tinkering with electronics, my former career.
Texting on FACEBOOK with one of my cousins in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island in Canada.
As always I am in my wheelchair, physically safe from falls as a 62 year-old with Cerebral Palsy, which I was born with, along with Autism.

dogboy said:
I hope there is some sort of medication which can help. I too will pray for you. It couldn't hurt.

FND is treatable and can go into remission. Ironically enough, I was diagnosed with FND myself four years ago. The chance I’d marry someone with the same condition is really out there, as it’s listed as a rare condition.

caitianx said:
It is good that RacoonPrincess is back home and doing okay.
Today my day has been quiet.
Got my dirty dishes run through my dishwasher.
Guinea Pig care.
Taking out trash.
Tinkering with electronics, my former career.
Texting on FACEBOOK with one of my cousins in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island in Canada.
As always I am in my wheelchair, physically safe from falls as a 62 year-old with Cerebral Palsy, which I was born with, along with Autism.
Racoonprincess is prone to falls too, though she does not use a wheelchair full time yet, only for long distances. She uses a cane most of the time. The doctors at the hospital told me for her safety she should also have a shower chair.

• Wow
pgfdp said:
FND is treatable and can go into remission. Ironically enough, I was diagnosed with FND myself four years ago. The chance I’d marry someone with the same condition is really out there, as it’s listed as a rare condition.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism, which I have is pretty common.

pgfdp said:
Racoonprincess is prone to falls too, though she does not use a wheelchair full time yet, only for long distances. She uses a cane most of the time. The doctors at the hospital told me for her safety she should also have a shower chair.
I am prone to falls if my legs become too fatigued and my leg muscles spasm and get really tight.
I use my Loftstrand crutches and my rollator walker frames outdoors.
Here in my living room I have my plastic pail adult potty chair if I need it (besides my diapers).
I am grateful that the front bathroom in my manufactured home has built-in shower seats to sit on, and a hand wand shower head which I installed myself when I moved here with my late younger brother.
Plus a raised toilet seat, and safety rails on my toilet.
I will need eventually to have a wheelchair ramp built to my front deck and front door.
But for the time being, I can get up and down the 5 steps to my front deck.
I have been cleaning out accumulated clutter to make it easier to wheel around indoors in my wheelchair.
In my house, space is at a premium.
My place is a 14' Single-Wide Manufactured Mobile Home built in 2016.
my floor-plan front to back is:
Bedroom #1 (Mine)
Bathroom #1 (Mine) and "Back Door" to the outside.
Living Room/Kitchen Central Common Area
Back Hallway with Washer/Dryer Alcove & Kerosene Furnace
Bedroom #2 (My Late Brother's Room)
Bathroom #2 My Brother's Bathroom)
Everything is all on one level.
Only the bedrooms and the living room have wall-to-wall carpet.
Bathrooms, hallways, and kitchen are wall-to-wall linoleum.
Of course now, I am living alone by myself since my little brother died this past March.
Massive heart attack at age 57.

• Wow
caitianx said:
I am prone to falls if my legs become too fatigued and my leg muscles spasm and get really tight.
I use my Loftstrand crutches and my rollator walker frames outdoors.
Here in my living room I have my plastic pail adult potty chair if I need it (besides my diapers).
I am grateful that the front bathroom in my manufactured home has built-in shower seats to sit on, and a hand wand shower head which I installed myself when I moved here with my late younger brother.
Plus a raised toilet seat, and safety rails on my toilet.
I will need eventually to have a wheelchair ramp built to my front deck and front door.
But for the time being, I can get up and down the 5 steps to my front deck.
I have been cleaning out accumulated clutter to make it easier to wheel around indoors in my wheelchair.
In my house, space is at a premium.
My place is a 14' Single-Wide Manufactured Mobile Home built in 2016.
my floor-plan front to back is:
Bedroom #1 (Mine)
Bathroom #1 (Mine) and "Back Door" to the outside.
Living Room/Kitchen Central Common Area
Back Hallway with Washer/Dryer Alcove & Kerosene Furnace
Bedroom #2 (My Late Brother's Room)
Bathroom #2 My Brother's Bathroom)
Everything is all on one level.
Only the bedrooms and the living room have wall-to-wall carpet.
Bathrooms, hallways, and kitchen are wall-to-wall linoleum.
Of course now, I am living alone by myself since my little brother died this past March.
Massive heart attack at age 57.
That is a shame you lost your brother :( I am sorry to hear that

Back