• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

well this stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman

Banned
i went to fred meyer, and bought my first ever set of diapers. a number on the side said 29, which is my waist size.. they dont even come close to fitting... big waste of 9 dollars... any suggestions? i just dont get it.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
For you, I'd say to get adult medium. A little extra room for messing, or if you just have an abnormally large package. Either way, the slightly bigger size will feel much more comfortable, and give you more room to move.

Role
Private
i went to fred meyer, and bought my first ever set of diapers. a number on the side said 29, which is my waist size.. they dont even come close to fitting... big waste of 9 dollars... any suggestions? i just dont get it.
You're sure that wasn't 29 pounds, right?

E

Elli

Did you get the hip/waist measurement the right way round? My hip size would be bigger than my waist size.

Also count the diapers. Are there 29 in the pack? :D

Role
Other
What, specifically did you buy?

The 29 very well might have meant weight...they never give just one number for waist. These aren't jeans/shorts/underwear...they always provide a RANGE of waist sizes that diapers will fit.

megaman

Banned
What, specifically did you buy?

The 29 very well might have meant weight...they never give just one number for waist. These aren't jeans/shorts/underwear...they always provide a RANGE of waist sizes that diapers will fit.

a range of diapers in that specific package? or just different diaper sizes in the same brand.
also, thanks everybody for their thoughts. its really appreciated.

and... it meant 29 diapers... i rushed through the store.. crud. it was medium sized baby diapers.

Last edited:
E

Elli

I think babymick21 means the sizes are not specific but rather come in size ranges, so for example, Medium might be 110cm-130cm or Large up to 48 inch, or whatever.

So, if your pack says 29 inches, that would be a little unusual because it would usually say something like 27-32 inches or 29-40 inch or whatever it would be.

Where it says '29' is there any other writing that could tell you what the 29 means? 29 what? Inches, nappies in the bag, pounds in weight? Maybe read the packet some more, if it says anything else that is, and if you work out what size they are and what the 29 means, you can go buy the right size if you like. Otherwise, maybe you just have a strange pack!

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you are buying baby diapers you want size 6 or 7. The larger the diapers the smaller the quantity in the pack. When you get to the store stop, take a breath, and look before you buy. Don't just grab and run.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well you can make extenders for them or use them as stuffers for cheep adult diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.