Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I remember a while back when ADISC let teens in (my theory why it became so big) and I was a decent member, got up the ranks a bit, but me and a few others petitioned to get a Sissy Sub thing, the argument against was that it wouldn't be used. But we got it through, but then ADISC kicked all of its younger members, so now I'm a lil older, I'm glad I can see it's made it through.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I remember a while back when ADISC let teens in (my theory why it became so big) and I was a decent member, got up the ranks a bit, but me and a few others petitioned to get a Sissy Sub thing, the argument against was that it wouldn't be used. But we got it through, but then ADISC kicked all of its younger members, so now I'm a lil older, I'm glad I can see it's made it through.
The administration seems to change its mind semi-frequently and seemingly randomly about what ADISC needs. A while back, me and a few other members noticed that the 'sex' field had been changed to 'male/female/other': leaving several trans people (who'd marked, say 'MtF transgender' or 'genderqueer' on their profile) feeling alienated. There was a lengthy debate, but Moo declared this was both a deliberate change, and a permanent one, and the thread was closed.

I was irked, but I got over it. Lo and behold, a while ago, the 'sex' field was changed to include a write-in field as me and several other members had suggested before. I'm happy about the change, of course, but I was a bit surprised by it.

This sort of thing has happened a few times before and this sounds like one example. It can be a strange feeling to lobby for a change and be soundly rejected - only to see it implemented quietly a year later.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I think the answer to this is that Moo and the Administration staff are only human...

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I think the answer to this is that Moo and the Administration staff are only human...
Oh, it wasn't truly meant as a slight against him, just saying it's... an odd feeling.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
You're welcome. I lead the fight to get this section of the forum started & I have been very happy to see it still going strong, even when I left for a little while. I'm glad to see it being used & enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.