BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was at wedding &I heard a baby crying I don't hear them very often at are church. So I started to listen in to the Baby's crying and it instantly went silent. Why would that happen I asked. Well Within seconds I understood why🥺 it was getting a diaper pat on it's baby butt & and and I secretly needed one myself. Now laying in my bed tonight I tried it myself & it instantly worked it calms me down with my teddy , & my diapers on & snuggled in the covers. I really appreciate that I might really becoming a true ABDL. The only thing that bugs me about these moments are these things later make me cry & These are the things I hate & I later go cry about them when I'm alone & that's ok. It hurts terrible & and I mean terrible. How my childhood was never there & and how even till this day I would love to be exactly that age. She was about 5 months or a little bit older.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, GatoChihuahua, angelpup and 1 other person

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
BlameBaby said:
I was at wedding &I heard a baby crying I don't hear them very often at are church. So I started to listen in to the Baby's crying and it instantly went silent. Why would that happen I asked. Well Within seconds I understood why🥺 it was getting a diaper pat on it's baby butt & and and I secretly needed one myself. Now laying in my bed tonight I tried it myself & it instantly worked it calms me down with my teddy , & my diapers on & snuggled in the covers. I really appreciate that I might really becoming a true ABDL. The only thing that bugs me about these moments are these things later make me cry & These are the things I hate & I later go cry about them when I'm alone & that's ok. It hurts terrible & and I mean terrible. How my childhood was never there & and how even till this day I would love to be exactly that age. She was about 5 months or a little bit older.
Diaper pats are the best. I'm sorry your childhood wasn't great. Fortunately we can fasten our tapes and relive it one diaper at a time.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, TheOddSunflower and BlameBaby

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm usually double diapered and really enjoy it NOWADAYS 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Jrodabdl

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
BlameBaby said:
I'm usually double diapered and really enjoy it NOWADAYS 🤗
Best way to be

angelpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
BlameBaby said:
awww, I feel the same way. I've been getting more into my baby side over time, and sometimes it is really painful and makes you just wanna sob. 😞 but I'm glad that we can also now know, that we are not alone! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, GatoChihuahua, lilbabyjooce and 2 others

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Diaper pats are the best especially when cuddling with daddy and he starts patting my diapered butt it relaxes me and I usually fall asleep

Reactions: Diapercutie

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diaper pats feel great when you do it yourself, but they are freaking awesome when someone else is doing it for you. I love when I'm cuddling with my wife and she ever reaches down and and ever so gently gives me a few soft pats on my diapered butt. Instant bliss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapercutie

babyjoe698

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wish I had someone pat my diaper

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Diapercutie

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
Diaper pats feel great when you do it yourself, but they are freaking awesome when someone else is doing it for you. I love when I'm cuddling with my wife and she ever reaches down and and ever so gently gives me a few soft pats on my diapered butt. Instant bliss.
I need a mommy👍 Not just a wife , well both..😂

Last edited:
Reactions: little77, Diapercutie and Lyric

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It's the best waking up nice and warm under the covers hugging your bear bear feeling snuggly in your pampers yes true pats
bliss

Last edited:
Reactions: BlameBaby