We'll see

boomer2480

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I ran out of my regular I diapers bianco ultra stretch. I can't find any body that has them in stock.
I decided to try the mega max that every body was talking about. The fit seems ok the padding is stiffer then I'm used to but it's ok. As far as absorbancy goes we'll see. I can't figure out why there is such a shortage with my regular ones.

From my recent experience. I think you will find megamax comfy but very thick. It took me a day or two before I really decided I like megamax . Obviously it all depends what you are into ...

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I do like the Mega Max, but the landing zone is too thick for my tastes. Makes the diaper a little stiff there and super noisy.

Reactions: KrankyPants
PaddedInEastvale said:
I do like the Mega Max, but the landing zone is too thick for my tastes. Makes the diaper a little stiff there and super noisy.
Interesting... I haven't really noticed noisy problems.. but I'm inexperienced with mega max... I woke up yesterday and really knew I was diaperd! Thanks to mega max ! I'm going to look more closely when I use them. 😊

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
boomer2480 said:
I ran out of my regular I diapers bianco ultra stretch. I can't find any body that has them in stock.
I decided to try the mega max that every body was talking about. The fit seems ok the padding is stiffer then I'm used to but it's ok. As far as absorbancy goes we'll see. I can't figure out why there is such a shortage with my regular ones.
Yep, the Megamax padding is pretty stiff, however I heard from a little birdie that they're releasing a revision that is softer. I lightly fluffed mine. Keep us posted! I hope you enjoy them!

I got a sample of a few Megamax from Northshore Care after reading reviews here. My off and on bedwetting is once again very much "on" and the last few nights I had been wetting pretty heavily. On top of that, my feet and ankles were swollen yesterday, a problem I've had due to a heart issue from 7 years ago, meaning I would have to take a Lasix (water pill) to try to get rid of some of that fluid. So, before bed, I put on a Megamax and two doublers, knowing that the water pill would make me pee extra. It was pretty think, given the Megamax's already generous padding, which was enjoyable, but did take a few minutes to adjust to.

In the morning, I was absolutely soaked. Almost the entire diaper front to back was used, and while there was some minimal press out leakage onto my diaper cover, my pajamas and the bed stayed dry. More impressively, despite the swelling and heaviness, the tapes held the diaper up in place!

I think after that, they're going to have to be my go-to nighttime diaper.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, GoodnitesXL21 and eastcoastdl
Spidermanbatman said:
Almost the entire diaper front to back was used, and while there was some minimal press out leakage onto my diaper cover, my pajamas and the bed stayed dry.

Something I do to help absorb leaks between diaper and diaper cover is to add full coverage cotton panties over my diaper and under my diaper cover. I know it can cover up a cute print, but I know it's there!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back