AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
well my mom told me she told my dad i was gay... He took it better than she did :D . lol my mom told me that when she told him all he said was "thats what you were freaking out about, who cares as long as he can function in life." lol well at least i don't have to worrie about it

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My parents would be the exact opposite. My mom is the one who would want to know more and always ask if my new friends are my boyfriends, and my dad would just ignore it. But, congratulations, your parents didn't kick your ass out of the house! Also, it takes balls to come out of the closet, so grats on that too!

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'm glad your dad took it well. ^^ It's always nice when your folks take coming out of the closet well.

S

secretdl26

That's good! I guess that's all that matters is that your dad was accepting.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Good to know he took it well. I think we're all happy when someone comes out to someone and it goes down well, whether that be *B/DL or homosexuality.

Luckily for you, acceptance of gays is on the up so hopefully more people will still think you're a good person.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congratulations, it must be nice to know that you're family is accepting of who you are. :)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I never said a word to them about me being gay, and I think they figured it out by themselves, out of 4 boys I was the only one that didn't date, or have girlfreinds over.

I think they just accepted me for what I was, without saying anything....

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Congrats. Accepting parents make the rest of life easier. Of course they still want you to date a doctor or lawyer. :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never said a word to them about me being gay, and I think they figured it out by themselves, out of 4 boys I was the only one that didn't date, or have girlfreinds over.

I think they just accepted me for what I was, without saying anything....

I have never dated and I never had a girlfriend, yet I am straight. Odd how that works, no?

bgi39jsjw0ggg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congrats, dude! High-five!

What will suck is if Minnesota brings in gay marriage - until then, you won't have to worry about your parents nagging you to find a guy and get married :)

L

lpoolboy

Well done you! I am so pleased that it went well for you!

So… w2g! (I just love how that reads :biggrin: )

Lpoolboy :)

Acecool

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I were a parent (not yet) and found out one of my children were gay, I would be accepting.. I would just ask one favor :) I want at least 1 grand child :) - other than that, do whatever you have to do to be happy :), they would have my full support and I am glad your dad is accepting of your life choice

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Life is complicated enough without having parents condemn one's lifestyle. I glad things went well. Now all you have to do is live the rest of your life, not an easy task.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congrats dude... I wish I could say the same myself. My dad knows, but has never acknowledged it, and is definitely disappointed. It's hard because my mom is super cool with it, and being in a relationship with someone for 3 years, our families are integrating, and it can be very awkward when he's around.

Cool to hear that it isn't a big deal for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.