Well its' been over a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannawear

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know I am not the only one to post similar posts that say this, but for me it is he first. I am a married 51 year old man that is a diaper lover and have been wearing diapers since the before I was ten. I am married to a wonderful wife that knew about my diapers before we were married. And last Tues Night I put on a diaper and have not worn underwear since.

For me it was a decision based on my desire to stop living two lives and to be myself. I prefer to wear diapers and use them. Since that time over a week ago (will be two weeks this Tuesday night), I have worn diapers to my parents house, to her parents house, to work, to doctors appointments and have no desire to stop.

I know it may not seem like much, since I have not been caught yet, but I am prepared for the event that will surly happen someday. I would rather have everyone know I wear diapers and expect me to be diapered, then to hide and sneak my true self. If they don't like/love me for me being me, then that is okay. For truly I am still the same person they knew. Nothing has changed except me being a true to myself and wearing a diaper 24/7, except when going to the pool. No more thoughts about should I wear or maybe I better not. Now I wear and move on with my life. Best part is my wife is the one that told me before hand that it doesn't matter to her. She loves me if I am diapered or not diapered and told me I could wear them all the time and it would not make a difference to her and her feeling for me.

So, here I am wearing a diaper 24/7...in the end nothing has changed, and the world still rotates like it did before.

Wonderful! Having an understanding and supportive spouse is a blessing, indeed [emoji854]

What diapers do you wear?

My guess is that if you are "caught" by friends, they will just think you are incontinent and say nothing.

Tranquility Elite....cloth backed makes them quiet, but still pretty absorbent.

I am incontinent and wear nappies all the time and have done now for over four years. I have become unashamedly DL as a way of coping with being in nappies. My wife has no problem with me wearing them whatsoever. We still sleep inthe same bed and always says as long as I don't wet her side of the bed it doesn't bother her.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
My guess is that if you are "caught" by friends, they will just think you are incontinent and say nothing.

All my friends know I wear nappies and have no problem with it.

Hello,

Good for you. I am starting to feel the same way to some degree. I for the last month or so have been coming home from work On Friday and being diapered until its time to go back to work on Monday.

I have been getting more confident. Doing all of my errands and yard work padded up. My wife doesn't mind at all. I'm still not ready to go to work diapered. Not sure it would work.

Actually, I don't know why but I proud if you, I did the same thing in 2005, and it's had its up and downs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back