Well, I had a weird conversation go surprisingly well, and now I have some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I still live at home because I'm disabled. Being that it's almost holiday time, and he's already paid $55 for the over-bed table my sister wants, my stepdad is giving me an equivalent gift card.

The conversation went as follows. My stepdad, cool guy, comes home. I tell him the good news is, I found something I wanted. The bad news is, it's not on Amazon. He said maybe it is and I just haven't seen it.

"What is it," he asks.

Keep in mind, he already knows something about me being AB/Little. How much? Not quite sure. Had my ears covered when he outed me, loudly and angrily, over the great mattress pad fiasco of 20whenever. Kinda don't wanna know.

Anyway, he asks me what I want, and I look at him, kinda surprised the conversation has gotten this far, and wondering how the hell to put my words together.

I ask if he meant it when he said we all have our weirdnesses, and he says yeah.

I say, "And you won't get all judgey,"

He says it's my present, and my money, and asks me to just spit it out.

I say, "I want a paci," which is incredibly hard to say out of Little space, so congratulate me!

He asks what that is. Again, how the hell did it get this far, and how do I put these words together? I look at him, and put my finger in my mouth a bit, because I couldn't finish the word pacifier.

He asks,"A pacifier," and I tell him yeah.

He says, "I'm sure they're out there, and I'm sure they're on Amazon."

I say, "They have bigger ones, y'know, but not the brand I want," trying, and probably failing, not to sound hella nervous.

He says if it's not on Amazon, to let him know where it's from and he'll get the right gift card.

There are a few reasons I think it went okay.
1. He already knows something, because I can be a bit transparent.
2. There's no way he can be married to mom without being acquainted with some weirdness.
3. He knows I want nothing more than to get me and my weirdness the hell up out my family's way, and sees me making an effort. What I mean is, I don't think he'd be so cool if all I did was sit on my butt Littled out all the time, but he knows I want my independence as an adult.
4. He knows I'm not trying to disrespect the family. I mean, I'd move out if I could, just because if you don't keep it absolutely private, which I will, parents don't wanna deal with that. They shouldn't have to. ABDL is weird and scary to parents.
5. I have the good sense not to use it around state, parent, or sister people, and lastly,
6. without me, we can't make rent.

With https://www.adultpacifier.com/pacifiers/customizable-modified-adult-guard.html
What's the free diaper they send you from ABU? I hope it's a Preschool. Should be, since it's at a lower price point. If not, I won't have them send me one. Plastic backed makes my flesh crawl.

Should I go long stem or short stem? I'm leaning toward short. Is there any reason I shouldn't? I know I don't want latex. Silicone for me!

If I have to go with Amazon, how are the Little for Big pacis? Any good?

Last edited:
Nice reaction, *balls +1

Sorry I don't have advice to help with paci, I haven't had chance to buy online yet.

Check out the ones from awwsocute, they're pretty nice.

Pacifiers-r-us have good ones too.

Slomo said:
Pacifiers-r-us have good ones too.
It seems like the site I listed might be a second Pacifiersrus site. The 2 have very similar logos, or actually, I looked again, and it's the exact same, both offer a complimentary diaper, same bottles and paci teats are available, both have the option to modify a baby paci. I think when Pacifiersrus came up with a true adult sized replica, they wanted a separate place to offer it, so they didn't get confused by moded baby paci orders, or maybe the old site confused the parents of biolittles. ASC has at least 2 sites, one for the teddies, the other for the super hero diapers, so, if Pacifiersrus did, it wouldn't be unheard of.

Last edited:
Good for you for asking for what you want!

I dont know if you have looked, but you may consider baby-pants.com. their stuff is a little bit more expensive, especially compared to companies like ASC.

BUT its much sturdier and rugged, my personal favorite brand anyway

computerProgrammer said:
Nice reaction, *balls +1

Sorry I don't have advice to help with paci, I haven't had chance to buy online yet.

Yeah, I'm a girl, but I guess that did take a pretty big set, huh? I told him for a few reasons.

1. Since they don't seem to be on Amazon, he's gotta pay special attention to the type of gift card.
2. The whole lying, stealing, sneaking around, hiding stuff thing seems a bit childish, and I'm not, I'm an adult.
3. My birthmom was an addict, and the above behavior seemed a little bit addict-ish.
4. Based on an experience he had trying to hide stuff from his parents, "Do what you want, but sneak around," was very likely how he'd feel.

This isn't the only conversation we'll have about it. If I sense he's getting a bit worried about me, or apt to throw it in my face when he's mad at me, I'm gonna keep to my own safety rules, and assure him they're there, and what they are, and that I'm still me, and still an adult, and what it all actually means, and all that.

also you might check the Littleforbig seller on amazon for adult paci's

MommyandMattling said:
Good for you for asking for what you want!

I dont know if you have looked, but you may consider baby-pants.com. their stuff is a little bit more expensive, especially compared to companies like ASC.

BUT its much sturdier and rugged, my personal favorite brand anyway
The Little for Big, and baby-pants ones are on Amazon, and do seem nice, and I've considered them. Oh, boy, have I! But something about the MAM replicas being customizable, and not having a ring. . . I dunno. It's just awesome!

Last edited:
I use the littleforbig ones from Amazon and have been happy with them.

Amazon sells littleforbig paci's and they are very affordable and great quality I buy all my paci's from them for my boyfriend..I just recently bought 7 for $62.Hope this helps 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back