• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well, Hello There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellhellothere

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there everyone! I've been a long-time lurker, and I hope to have the opportunity to make new friends and enjoy interesting and engaging conversation! I'm out of Northern Virginia, but originally from Ohio.

Here's a bit about myself:

I'm a DL, and my interests are mostly pullups and sleep pants. I'm always on the hunt to find and try new diapers though, and of course to try new things!

My not-diaper interests are mostly the outdoors. I enjoy fishing, cooking, photography, sight-seeing and being on the water. I enjoy playing guitar and I'm pretty good at working with computers, as well.

I hope to see you around and talk!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Wellhellothere and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

I am also interested in cooking. I would like to invite you to join our "Foodie" Group. We are always looking for someone to add new ideas to our recipe exchange that we developed.

Again welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.