We'll be gone for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Incontinent
I just thought I would drop you all a line to tell you that I will be gone from Saturday the 14th until Friday the 20th. It's my GF's birthday and we are going to the Bahamas to celebrate. I will have internet access, but I will probably only check my e-mail. We can both legally gamble, so hopefully we will win some money.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The locals here refer to the jail as the bahamas "oh when I was at the bahamas blah blah..." lmao. Can I come too? :p

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Have fun & don't get too sunburned!!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Have fun and try not to loose to much money.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Woo Hoo! That's how to do it right!

Just don't get too greedy at the card tables... if you start winning or losing big... remember you can always walk away.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Woo Hoo! That's how to do it right!

Just don't get too greedy at the card tables... if you start winning or losing big... remember you can always walk away.
No she can't...:sweatdrop:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I just thought I would drop you all a line to tell you that I will be gone from Saturday the 14th until Friday the 20th. It's my GF's birthday and we are going to the Bahamas to celebrate. I will have internet access, but I will probably only check my e-mail. We can both legally gamble, so hopefully we will win some money.
Have fun in the Bahamas! :D Good luck with gambling; don't go too nuts! =P Anyway, see ya when you get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.