Welcome Inifini!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur

I just want to make this post to welcome my friend "Inifini" to the adisc forums.

Inifini is a good friend of mine so I hope you will all be on your extra best good behaviour (that somehow doesn't make sense but anyway).

Inifini is from Pakistan and is curious about us...what we're about...(Boy, is he in for some surprisese, eh?)

Anyway...he's a bit shy, so I'm making his introductory post...I'm sure he will tell you more if you ask. :)

inifini

Contributor
Role
Private
Hi Everyone!!!

though I know curiosity killed the cat still I am here out of curiosity so I am ready for all kinds of surprises :) ....... I am open to discussions and chats , am easy to talk to....... hope to talk to all of you soon byeeeee

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Anybody can be curious, the good ones come in with an open mind and willingness to ask telling questions.

Welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy your stay here and become lots more informed during your stay . . .

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Are you living in Pakistan or thats where you used to live?

inifini

Contributor
Role
Private
Hi Eclipse , and thank you for the warm welcome . The answer to your question is , yes I am currently living in Pakistan ( by the way I just noticed that you are from MD , where my elder brother is currently living ;) ) .

As for what skinnypuppy said , I would like to say that I do come here with an open mind along with the curiosity ( i couldnt cover all aspects of my good intentions to come here in a small introductory message :) , I will try harder next time ;) ). For a person like me with so little knowledge about whats going on feels quite challanged to ask questions , and doesnt know where to start. I look forward to you nice people out there to raise my level to the point where I can better understand whats this community and the members are all about. * I hope i dont hurt anyones feelings with what i said , I say all this with good and sincere intentions to know and understand more and thats all.

Thank you all once again for the warm welcome.

Neonite

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Welcome to ADISC, Infini!

I hope you have a great time here and make lots of new friends. n.n

And I'm sure we would be glad to answer any questions that you have.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome inifini,
I hope you don't believe everything that ayanna says about me. (The good stuff probally is not true)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hallo and welcome to a unique slice of life. We are different from most other diaper-fetish sites; have a good browse around.

inifini

Contributor
Role
Private
Thx neonite, jenbaby and flanders........ i am learning . I go in the chat room and talk to people and know more about them. I hope to heaer more from u all soon. Take care byeee

Thanks Raccon, HardcoreMickal and Kraidin.

HardcoreMickal I am a bit shy to ask direct questions to people and I only guess about their likings and dislikings from the chat. I havent talked in person to anyone who explained whats and hows of their feelings about stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Well, Welcome. Hope you'll learn a lot.

Don't be too shy to post around and ask questions.

Role
Private
Welcome, inifini. Bugger I had to leave the chat when stuff was getting interesting, but oh well... have to sleep sometime!

I hope we rest your curiosity, and you leave us with a positive image about the whole thing.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
As everyone else said, Welcome to the site, and we all hope your curiosity is quenched and you will have a (hopefully) good image about us, not the one the media and the occasional freak/pervert tries to show.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I wanna thank all you guys for bein' so understanding and accepting of my friend coming here (as if I didn't think you would be, eh? ;)) You all are great!

Infini...I suggest you read through some of the other threads. I know it can be overwhelming and some of them seem a bit...ummm...ICKY...but it will help you to get to know what AB/TB/DL is 'all about'. You might also be interested in some of the 'off-topic' conversations that take place on the forum simply because they do show that we have other interests here besides the 'obvious'.

Darn my silly work making me come home after you already go to sleep. I hope that you're not letting my absence keep you from joining the chat (it's obviously not keeping you from checking the forum) :-D

*hugs for everyone*:grouphug:

DatsTehUber

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy,

*hugs for everyone*:grouphug:
Dont you dare touch me because i do bite (and use phillipeno stick fighting >.>)

anyway HELLO FROM THE SITES SKITSO if your here to finde out what we'r all about THEN DANG ARE YOU GANNA GET SCARED (yes i do use caps alot >_>)

Status
Not open for further replies.