Welcome back everyone!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Just a short hello to welcome all the old (and any new) members back to the website. Moo and the mods will be working hard to get the site back on track, despite anything we may lose or not.
So please be patient with us and try not to cause any additional workload for the mods and admins by keeping arguments down, not requesting name changes or removal / editing of posts until our workload has eased a bit.

*huggles everyone*

Peachy

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
*Hugs* if theirs anything I can do to help, please let me know.*Hopes everything works out alright but we still have IRC

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well, it's good to be back here. It's weird to be user #4 as apposed to 1693 as I was.

And yea, as Chris said, If there is anything I can do. Just ask me.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
OMG, It's soooooo good to be back home, welcome back home everyone!!!!!!! :p :) ;)

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
im so glad i this is back and im glad its here again (even though it is only a temp thing) so im also glad peachy is a junior too ha.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
im so glad i this is back and im glad its here again (even though it is only a temp thing) so im also glad peachy is a junior too ha.
That's what we all want here, isn't it? Going back to our infancy, even if it's just the forum infancy. Now I'll need another 4 years to work up my way to the top *gets climbing gear, sighs and sets off* :D

Peachy

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Heh, heh, heh. But for the meant time, Peachy, you're one of us! The lowest of the low! Ha!

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Looks like I get to experience the birth of a new forum. Joy!

(It's indeed great to be back.)

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
heh, it is soooo weird seeing all of the mods as the same status as us, lol....

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
haha yeah. What isn't weird is the forum software itself. *hugs vbulletin*...I missed you :)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Thanks for the welcome Peachy-keen! It's good to be back!

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I almost finished recreating a miniature titanic using only matchsticks too, oh well...

tdlrfootedpjs

Contributor
Role
Little
YAY! Were back!

Hey everyone,

Good to see you all again. Glad that the site is up and running. Hope everyone is good.

Talk to you soon.

Blake

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I like being back its kinda good that all the old stuff was deleted becuase google was archiving my posts from here so when u searched my original name it would come up so i am happy that is gone. I miss everything else but i am sure we will have it back together in no time. Glad to see this site is up and running yayz:D