Weirdest Restaurant Idea ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Yeah, it's hard to believe that it's a real place...but I guess there have been stranger.

One thing I did find neat/funny is that it said someone at the restaurant would change customers' babies' diapers. Other than at daycares and hospitals, it would seem like that would never happen anywhere else.

I mean, being a server is hard enough...imagine having to change other people's kids' diapers and do that...hard to believe they'd get anyone to work there.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
:rofl:

:dodgy:

That actually made me a little nauseous while reading. I love diapers, sure, but there's a couple things in my life diapers should never, ever mix with.

Food... is one of them.

babysage

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Clearly someone has way too much time and money on their hands.

(On a side note imagine explaining where you worked previously after getting a new job.)

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Well, that's...Interesting. o.o;;

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
???

it almost doesn't seem like a place like that exists, i wonder what the health inspector would think of such a place?

tgn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You have got to love the part about changing adult diapers. "Well, I personally wouldn't do it ....". heh

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I wonder how they'd treat people who have really "dropped a load" and live up to the name of the restaurant. Would they still get served, or would the staff demand a change first? :confused:

Peachy

E

Error404

...The hell?! I'd probably eat there. ...Honestly, I'd probably revel in it, especially if my family or friends were with me. I'd get tons of strange looks and probably comments from them, and being the massive extrovert I am, I'd LOVE being the center of attention just for the stuff the place implies.

For some reason though, I can't see myself wearing to it though.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
:dodgy:

That actually made me a little nauseous while reading. I love diapers, sure, but there's a couple things in my life diapers should never, ever mix with.

Food... is one of them.

:whs0be:

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just texted a buddy of mine from lower Manhattan about this... He said that they looked for this place a few years ago and could never find it, unfortunately. If it were real, they would've probably held quite a few munches there by now.

Verdict: Fake.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just texted a buddy of mine from lower Manhattan about this... He said that they looked for this place a few years ago and could never find it, unfortunately. If it were real, they would've probably held quite a few munches there by now.

Verdict: Fake.

either that or it was opened for a month and bombed

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I couldn't imagine that doing very well, also it would be pretty strange going in there.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
As fun as this sounds... I would never ever go to a restaurant that caters to children. If I go out to eat I want to be as far away from noisy undisciplined kids and lazy parents as possible.

Z

Zeit

My kids (when and if they happen) are not gonna be fed garbage food from restaurants. I'd rather have a nice dinner at home with the family or hire a sitter and take the old lady out.

Taking young kids to restaurants (<5 years) is not a relaxing experience.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As fun as this sounds... I would never ever go to a restaurant that caters to children. If I go out to eat I want to be as far away from noisy undisciplined kids and lazy parents as possible.

I fully agree with what Darkfinn said.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Did anyone read the comments? The author was joking, apparently he writes fake reviews for the website. Very funny, though; it appears to be a satirical take on themed restaurants.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Did anyone read the comments? The author was joking, apparently he writes fake reviews for the website. Very funny, though; it appears to be a satirical take on themed restaurants.

I think it's a commentary on society that it's possible to read a satirical piece and not know whether it's serious or not. ;)

On the other hand, I guess you could argue that truly masterful satire has this quality anyway.

Either way, I didn't read the comments....so while I'm not surprised that it's fake, I wouldn't be completely surprised if it happened to be real, either...especially since it would have been aimed at little kids.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I don't want to burst anyones bubble but.... it doesn't actualy exist. the author of that article admited it years ago.

EDIT: beaten to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.