Weird Anceint Texts, Egyptian, Celtic, Bablyonian, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Hey wondering what ur guys ideas are on ancient texts? I ask this question because scientists and researchers used to think they were more primitive then us but from the last 10 years there saying they were more advanced with technology and especially spirituality. Want to hear everyones take on that especially the pictures carved in the Egyptian pyramids with pictures of light bulbs, helicopters and modern warfare very interesting stuff.

S

Secret

I think its kinda stupid. I mean the mind and opinions and thoughts are swayed SOOO much by suggestion. I dont think that aliens came down and did stuff way back when its probably comets, people have been saying this for years and honestly I have seen maybe ONE or two at best reputable sources. Its all hogwash.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Yeah but have u seen pictures of the writings for yourself? If u haven't then don't see how u can have an opinion on it. You don't have to just look at what other people have to say about it. Theres pictures of the actual artifacts that u can look at yourself.

Role
Private
Ancient peoples were certainly innovative for their time, more than what we give them credit for, at least. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, they could have thought up the idea of a flying machine. It's a pretty easy idea to get, all you have to do is observe the birds or other things that float in the air. Doesn't take much to realise that flight is possible.

Other than that, I think people are probably just seeing what they what to see. So they can grab some more funding from their sources to investigate.

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For that matter, da Vinci drew up a set of plans for a helicopter. It doesn't mean that people were flying back in the 1500s.

Role
Other
Yeah but have u seen pictures of the writings for yourself? If u haven't then don't see how u can have an opinion on it. You don't have to just look at what other people have to say about it. Theres pictures of the actual artifacts that u can look at yourself.
And here is a link to pictures of the actual artifacts and explanations of them, and a second link showing the modified picture commonly shown.

Pharaoh's Helicopter?

And

"Helicopter Hieroglyph" Explained!

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
yes thats true but i don't think it was just from observing the birds because the pictures of the writings on the walls look exactly like the helicopters today and pictures of them having electricity. My personal belief is this isn't the first time humans have had advanced technology. I think we had to start from scratch many times, risen to the to the top and fallen right back down to the stone age.

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How many times have you seen images in the clouds? There really isn't anything up there, your mind just plays connect the dots with quasi-familiar shapes. It's sort of the same thing here. You want to see these things in the glyphs, and you do.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Thank you valentine thats exactly what picture im talking about it boggles my mind.

This isn't connecting the dots the pictures are in detail its defiantly vehicles of modern technology your mind isn't imagining it. As far as them being superimposed i think thats bull thats an easy way for scientists to disprove something so controversial. Do u know how high the security is on the pyramids i doubt someone could of snuck in there and re carved what was originally there and added a helicopter. Maybe but i really doubt it i think its just an easy way to disprove this stuff. Even if they did recarve it what about the summerian tablets of creation which have the whole solar system mapped out and one other planet NASA is still looking for.

what the **** thats the stupidest video ive ever seen done on the Sumerian's i cant stand when they change their voice its so nerdy and gay. Plus the gay ass animations god people really **** up some good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
The 2nd link u posted about the Sumerian's thats what im talking about. Thats just some dumb ass trying to make it look completely riddiculas. Ha ha funny, Fagot!!(not u the guy who made that video) I don't see how this stuff is so funny and unbelievable to people. Of course when were talking about the bible everybody believes it, no questions asked. The bibles more unbelievable then any of this stuff. If u do your home work u will
know that the bible stories are identical to the Sumerian stories. But the bible is edited. Half of the damn things missing thats why it never made any sense. Fill in the missing pieces from the Sumerian tablets and BANG it finally makes sense. If u believe in a god that u cant see i don't see how this stuff is so unbelievable

Role
Other
Thank you valentine thats exactly what picture im talking about it boggles my mind.
Did you actually look at either of the two pages? The "helicopter is a combination of multiple 'glyphs and on the picture normally shown it is adjusted to make the "helicopter" more prominent.

No one snuck in to recarve the 'glyphs, they went in and recarved them, because there were errors.

Can you name some of these scientists and researchers?

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Jordon Maxwell(The Father Of Occult research)
Zechariah Sitchin(Archeology Expert on Egyptian and Sumerian and other ancient cultures)
Carl Sagan(Professor and TV host on the Cosmos)
Edygar Cayce(Atlantis researcher from trances)
Micheal Tsarion(He's little more controversial but ive studied his work and i believe what he talking about is true and extremely well thought through)
Graham Hancock(Oceanographer who found miles of cities off the coast of china)

Cant think of anyone else but im sure theres more stored somewhere in my brain.

Role
Other
Jordon Maxwell(The Father Of Occult research)
Zechariah Sitchin(Archeology Expert on Egyptian and Sumerian and other ancient cultures)
Sitchin graduated from the London School of Economics, University of London, majoring in economic history. Doesn't sound very much like an archeologist to me.

Carl Sagan(Professor and TV host on the Cosmos)
He was a scientist, but I don't remember him ever saying anything about hieroglyphs and ancient technology.

Edygar Cayce(Atlantis researcher from trances)
Cayce was a mystic, and did no research and was in no way a scientist.

Micheal Tsarion(He's little more controversial but ive studied his work and i believe what he talking about is true and extremely well thought through)
As near as I can find, this guy doesn't seem to have any sort of formal education at all. Michael Tsarion Threatens to Kick Chris White?s Ass for Exposing Him | Outlaw News

Graham Hancock(Oceanographer who found miles of cities off the coast of china)
Hancock graduated from Durham University in 1973, receiving a First Class Honours degree in Sociology. He only learned how to dive recently, and is not a Oceanographer. (He learned to dive to examine some alleged ruins off Japan.)

Cant think of anyone else but im sure theres more stored somewhere in my brain.
None of these people have any formal training in archeology.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey wondering what ur guys ideas are on ancient texts? I ask this question because scientists and researchers used to think they were more primitive then us but from the last 10 years there saying they were more advanced with technology and especially spirituality. Want to hear everyones take on that especially the pictures carved in the Egyptian pyramids with pictures of light bulbs, helicopters and modern warfare very interesting stuff.
yes thats true but i don't think it was just from observing the birds because the pictures of the writings on the walls look exactly like the helicopters today and pictures of them having electricity. My personal belief is this isn't the first time humans have had advanced technology. I think we had to start from scratch many times, risen to the to the top and fallen right back down to the stone age.
This theory is so boggling that I can't think up any way to rebut it! But alas, I must try, for the sake of the children.

So what you're saying is humans have developed technology that looks exactly like it does today, got kicked back to the Stone Age, then did it again? And we've done it multiple times? In what amount of time? Goood god, man, do you know the amount of time we've actualy been developing tools? The short span of 30 000 years. And major civilizations only came about 10 000 years ago.

If that were the case, wouldn't there be evidence of these old "advanced" technologies? Not just physical evidence, but writings and paintings? Sure, you've got your glyphs on the pyramids, but there should be a helluva lot more drawings and writings explaining these technologies. There should be ancient ruins of advanced power plants, solar farms. And what use would ancient man have for giant walls if their enemies could just fly in on a helicopter?

Archaeologists have found evidence of ancient batteries in Baghdad dating from thousands of years ago. These ancient batteries are quite primitive in nature, and couldn't provide much more elctricity than your average lemon. So why would a civilization more advanced than us use such primitive and useless batteries?

Think, my friend, before you voice your theories. This has been thought of before, and it is proven to be false by simple common sense.

the pictures of the writings on the walls look exactly like the helicopters today and pictures of them having electricity.
This is because this is what you want to see. You want to see helicopters, so you see them. But the fact is, the ancient Egyptians didn't even carve what you see into that. It's a matter of erosion and recarving the glyphs that has changed them.

This isn't connecting the dots the pictures are in detail its defiantly vehicles of modern technology your mind isn't imagining it.
Our minds want to see patterns. This is why you see faces in rock and animals in clouds. It can be related to the whole "face on Mars! OMG!" fiasco, when NASA released images of what appeared to be a giant face carved into the surface of Mars. The picture was taken during the 70's though, so it was quite blurry. That, coupled with shadows, created a very convincing face. But what happened when NASA went back and took another picture of the same area with updated technology? The famous face was revealed to be nothing more than a boulder, and didn't actualy look like a face at all.
As far as them being superimposed i think thats bull thats an easy way for scientists to disprove something so controversial.
This isn't controversial. Abortion is controversial. This is just silly.
Do u know how high the security is on the pyramids i doubt someone could of snuck in there and re carved what was originally there and added a helicopter.
Nobody snuck in, they were paid to do it.
Even if they did recarve it what about the summerian tablets of creation which have the whole solar system mapped out and one other planet NASA is still looking for.
A lot of ancient civilizations placed much emphasis on stars and planets, and, as such, were quite advanced in astronomy. The Mayans had a calander that is even more accurate than our own. They studied the stars and were able to explain many things about how our planet moved in relation to the sun and other planets.

I don't see how this stuff is so funny and unbelievable to people.
Because it's funny and unbelievable? Egyptians in helicopters? And they didn't conquer the world? Puh-leese!

Of course when were talking about the bible everybody believes it, no questions asked. The bibles more unbelievable then any of this stuff.
Not everyone believes in the bible. Actualy, the people who don't outnumber the people who do. And the people who interpret it figurtivly outnumber the people who interpret it literally. And there are many questions asked.
If u believe in a god that u cant see i don't see how this stuff is so unbelievable
Maybe because it is impossible to disprove a universal negative, and thus impossible to disprove God. But through conjecture and reasoning, it's easy to see why ancient people did not have the same kind of technology we have today. You'd think that if they had nuclear weapons, we'd be able to find some of them. And if not, maybe some radiation?

You know, you'd probably make good friends with Erich von Däniken.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Sitchin graduated from the London School of Economics, University of London, majoring in economic history. Doesn't sound very much like an archeologist to me.

He was a scientist, but I don't remember him ever saying anything about hieroglyphs and ancient technology.

Cayce was a mystic, and did no research and was in no way a scientist.

As near as I can find, this guy doesn't seem to have any sort of formal education at all. Michael Tsarion Threatens to Kick Chris White?s Ass for Exposing Him | Outlaw News

Hancock graduated from Durham University in 1973, receiving a First Class Honours degree in Sociology. He only learned how to dive recently, and is not a Oceanographer. (He learned to dive to examine some alleged ruins off Japan.)

None of these people have any formal training in archeology.
Jordan Maxwell: ???????????? you never mentioned him

Sitchin: is defiantly archeologist's don't know were u got that information, hes
on the history channel, discovery channel and lots of other tv shows. I doubt they would lie that hes archeologist's they would get sued in a second for misinformation like that.

Carl Sagan: Yes he only talked about it once on a episode on the cosmos but
defiantly seemed open minded to this stuff.

Edygar Cayce: Yes i know hes not a researcher or scientists but the topics he wrote about had alot of truth to them but ill leave him out of this discussion

Graham Hancock: U might be right about him not being oceangrapher but he is defiantly accepted as a scientists and i would recommend u looking at the pictures of the ruins of coast of Japan on his website and judge for yourself. And its not just Japan its ruins off the coast of china too.

Micheal Tsarion: That link u gave me is total bull shit especially chris white hes a chrstain extremist and brings up nothing that proves Tsarion wrong. The guy who wrote the article even admitted after chris white was an extremist after the comments posted by the other people. Heres the quate from the author "Andre".

"Andre Says:
January 28th, 2008 at 11:05 am Quote
Yes, Chris White is a complete joke. I suppose I should have known more about him before supporting him, but I still do believe he pointed out a number of mistakes in Tsarion’s work. He is not well read, and is a Christian extremist with a terribly violent and irrational agenda.
He did a whole show claiming that Alan Watt was a secret agent because he is not a Christian. He posted it on our message board and was refuted to the point where he ran away, refusing to discuss the issue further:
Outlaw Forum :: View topic - Sorry guys but Watt had it coming
Also, his thing with Sitchin is totally stupid - Sitchin has been proven to be complete tripe by all of the other people who understand how to read the Sumerian tablets, it is a fact, these people will not even speak with the man, he is considered to be so ridiculous. He has also been exposed as a high Freemason. Instead of simply speaking on these issues, Chris decides to make up some silly thing about Sitchin faking a sketch of a relief - get this - based on the fact that he can’t find the original image on Google.
Anyway, Chris is a nice guy, and I don’t think he deserved to be threatened, but I feel the need to publicly distance myself from him, as he is a violent extremist on a Christian Crusade - and I do not support that."

And this comment from Precarious333 pretty much explains why this Chris White Guy is an idiot

"Precarious333 Says:
December 25th, 2007 at 9:53 am Quote
Andre, what are you doing falling in with religious zealots? God knows I love ya, but where is your head? If you are taking the lead from people who believe in the literal resurrection of a magical man who turned water to wine and walked on water?!? Hahaha! What the hell are you thinking? Have you been shacking up with Natasha? (… that’s a joke, laugh it up.)
If Tsarion is evil and guilty for dealing with Rosicrucians, etc., then I suppose you are guilty by association for all the crimes of Christianity. Deny being Christian, but what’s the difference? Guilt by association in most cases is complete bullshit, and cheap and easy COINTELPRO! We could all be accused of all manner of nonsense just by our associations with others here on MySpace. Where does that get us? This is the tactic of those self-defeating conspiracy enthusiasts who see the devil in every shadow as they clutch their Holy Bible to their racing hearts.
The fascist tactic of rudely accusing others and expecting them to prove their innocence in not very becoming. Nice move. Wrong direction.
Tsarion has done allot to teach others the meaning of symbols that have remained hidden throughout history. I’m not here to defend him. He’s a big boy. He can defend himself or choose to call his accusers out if he so chooses. I don’t believe all he promotes, but there again I can’t think of anyone I agree with 100%. That’s the beauty of having a free and thinking mind.
The bottom line is the proof is in the pudding…
In terms your new Christian buddies can understand: “By their fruits shall Ye know them.” Matt 7:16
So what exactly has Tsarion promoted that is disinformation - rather than his personal opinion? Or what is it he has done that your Christian buddies identify as evil - aside from denying the obvious myths they take as history? What is stated in your commentary suggest he is an agent, which suggests he is pushing an agenda. So what is that agenda? If there is one, that would be important information to spread so others could shield themselves from it. I don’t see that. All I’m seeing is vague accusations of guilt by association.
What are we to defend ourselves from in regard to Mr. Tsarion? Please state this valuable information if you have it. Otherwise all you are doing is muddying the waters and generating fear within an already fracturing “truth community”. I’m sorry but stating that his mission is to “create mass confusion among our movement” is a cop out. Who is confused by what here? I don’t see any single leader or perspective within “our movement”. I don’t see everyone following Tsarion. I see allot of people using their own minds to decide whether or not information/ideas are believable on a point-by-point basis. None (of those I associate with anyway) take anyone at their word or believe all any other says as fact.
If the mission was to create a new religion he and all the others you consider agents would be pushing the same story, the same ideas, the same talking points. You need all the sheep in line to get them to the slaughter house. I don’t see that happening either. Aside from that, why would the agenda be to create a new religion unless one understands that religion is a very affective control mechanism? In which case, why can’t your Christian buddies see what they are a part of?
* * * THE OLD CONTROL SYSTEM * * *
In my humble opinion, I would suggest your Christian zealot friends direct their ire at those who openly corrupt what they hold sacred, such as Pat Robertson and his despicable ilk. Seems a little odd to be throwing negative energy at Tsarion when there are much more obvious and productive targets. But that’s just me. I tend to be logical and logic is not the strong suite of the Christian community.
As far the symbols used by the various organization shown in this blog
http://illusionsforum.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=998 :
You will always see a crossover of symbolism between diverse and even unrelated orders. For instance the Nazi’s use of the Buddhist Swastika, The Jewish acclimation of the “Star of David” from earlier occult symbols, the Christian use of innumerable so-called pagan symbols. Doesn’t mean there is a connection. It’s an expression of the universal appeal of symbols, which is exactly what Tsarion is trying to show in his ‘The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media’ video.
Symbols - like wisdom, like technology, like words - are neutral. They can be used for good or ill, to illuminate or occlude. They may be used in the light of truth or reversed in meaning. All depends on the context and application. Case in point: The Patriot Act. Not very patriotic at all but the symbol of patriotism is used to delude and misdirect. Is the ideal of patriotism somehow tainted by this misuse? No. Nor is the true meaning of the sun symbol of the swastika simply because the Nazis misused it.
What the blogger fails to take notice of is the most obvious symbol used in nearly all he’s posted. And that is the CROSS! Why is he not then accusing these organization of being Christian??? I mean, “Christian Rozenkruis” is an obvious reference to Christ, Christianity AND the cross. And the triangles could very well point to the Trinity, couldn’t they? If we follow his logic that should be the ultimate conclusion. Why is he not stating that?
Perhaps the particular brainwashing suffered by the author precludes accepting this connection which is most obvious to we who see the world without the blinders of Christianity?
My point is there will always be truths most easily and completely expressed as symbols and their geometric content and ratios. And those symbols will always be open to interpretation, misunderstanding and misuse. All religions and occult societies use them, as do corporations, sports teams and so on. They will always be around being used to represent different things depending on who is using them and for what purpose.
What’s more, the author of that blog obviously has ZERO understanding of any occult philosophies making his opinions next to worthless. He repeatedly states “wow more fancy stuff” when encountering ideas or words he doesn’t understand. Someone spouting half-assed ideas about things they don’t understand? THAT is disinformation, my friend.
So this drivel is the inspiration for the hit piece? Seriously? What a joke. Very disappointing…
Well that was a fun rant…
Have a merry Christ-mass! Everyone go blow your Illuminati Eye-on-the-Pyramid dollars on useless shit from COMMUNIST Red China in the name of Baby Jesus!
;)"

This theory is so boggling that I can't think up any way to rebut it! But alas, I must try, for the sake of the children.

So what you're saying is humans have developed technology that looks exactly like it does today, got kicked back to the Stone Age, then did it again? And we've done it multiple times? In what amount of time? Goood god, man, do you know the amount of time we've actualy been developing tools? The short span of 30 000 years. And major civilizations only came about 10 000 years ago.

If that were the case, wouldn't there be evidence of these old "advanced" technologies? Not just physical evidence, but writings and paintings? Sure, you've got your glyphs on the pyramids, but there should be a helluva lot more drawings and writings explaining these technologies. There should be ancient ruins of advanced power plants, solar farms. And what use would ancient man have for giant walls if their enemies could just fly in on a helicopter?

Archaeologists have found evidence of ancient batteries in Baghdad dating from thousands of years ago. These ancient batteries are quite primitive in nature, and couldn't provide much more elctricity than your average lemon. So why would a civilization more advanced than us use such primitive and useless batteries?

Think, my friend, before you voice your theories. This has been thought of before, and it is proven to be false by simple common sense.

This is because this is what you want to see. You want to see helicopters, so you see them. But the fact is, the ancient Egyptians didn't even carve what you see into that. It's a matter of erosion and recarving the glyphs that has changed them.

Our minds want to see patterns. This is why you see faces in rock and animals in clouds. It can be related to the whole "face on Mars! OMG!" fiasco, when NASA released images of what appeared to be a giant face carved into the surface of Mars. The picture was taken during the 70's though, so it was quite blurry. That, coupled with shadows, created a very convincing face. But what happened when NASA went back and took another picture of the same area with updated technology? The famous face was revealed to be nothing more than a boulder, and didn't actualy look like a face at all.

This isn't controversial. Abortion is controversial. This is just silly.

Nobody snuck in, they were paid to do it.

A lot of ancient civilizations placed much emphasis on stars and planets, and, as such, were quite advanced in astronomy. The Mayans had a calander that is even more accurate than our own. They studied the stars and were able to explain many things about how our planet moved in relation to the sun and other planets.

Because it's funny and unbelievable? Egyptians in helicopters? And they didn't conquer the world? Puh-leese!

Not everyone believes in the bible. Actually, the people who don't outnumber the people who do. And the people who interpret it figurtivly outnumber the people who interpret it literally. And there are many questions asked.

Maybe because it is impossible to disprove a universal negative, and thus impossible to disprove God. But through conjecture and reasoning, it's easy to see why ancient people did not have the same kind of technology we have today. You'd think that if they had nuclear weapons, we'd be able to find some of them. And if not, maybe some radiation?

You know, you'd probably make good friends with Erich von Däniken.
You bring up some good arguments but u are basing this off what media, news papers, and high school level books released to u. Just this year the author from Forbidden archeology has gathered up tons of cases and reports over a 100 years of when archeologist's studied these ancient sites and only 10% of the things they found on those sites were released to the public. They are releasing these forgotten cases to the public soon. When that comes out u will see how much bull shit regular scientist and archeologist's taught kids in school about human history and dating. Thats why most kids cant stand history and archeology because they cut so much of the interested and amazing things that happened that it bores the hell out of them. And I completely understand why kids don't take an interest to this stuff.

Also do u really think even if they did find evidence of technology do u really think they would release it to the regular dumbed down brainwashed American? It has to do with politics unfortunately and when it interferes with religion they have to censor it for the general public. Most people cant take this stuff because it would shatter their beliefs to pieces.

Also did u know in the 1930's when most of the discoveries of the pyramids were made there was tons of artifacts and technology thrown to the side because they couldn't understand them. Because it was supposedly mythology and therefore wasn't important. But these are not Mythologies these are actual events the ancients experienced and deserve being looked at by open minded people rather than some stubborn close minded British Ass hole.

Damn does anyone have anything positive to say for Christ sake i want to talk to the more open minded people here if there even is any here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You bring up some good arguments but u are basing this off what media, news papers, and high school level books released to u. Just this year the author from Forbidden archeology has gathered up tons of cases and reports over a 100 years of when archeologist's studied these ancient sites and only 10% of the things they found on those sites were released to the public. They are releasing these forgotten cases to the public soon. When that comes out u will see how much bull shit regular scientist and archeologist's taught kids in school about human history and dating. Thats why most kids cant stand history and archeology because they cut so much of the interested and amazing things that happened that it bores the hell out of them. And I completely understand why kids don't take an interest to this stuff.
So what you're saying is, the whole of your argument rests soley on the fact that scientists and archaeologists could be lieing to the rest of the world about amazing discoveries and ancient technologies? Yeah, because archaeologists hate money.

Also do u really think even if they did find evidence of technology do u really think they would release it to the regular dumbed down brainwashed American? It has to do with politics unfortunately and when it interferes with religion they have to censor it for the general public. Most people cant take this stuff because it would shatter their beliefs to pieces.
I'm not a regualar dumbed down brainwashed American citizen. In fact, you may be ammazed to find out that I'm not an American citizen at all. And where I come from, my government isn't run by a Christian agenda. Your argument has been nullified by itself. Not everyone in the world is an American citizen. Not every archaeologist answers to America.
Also did u know in the 1930's when most of the discoveries of the pyramids were made there was tons of artifacts and technology thrown to the side because they couldn't understand them. Because it was supposedly mythology and therefore wasn't important. But these are not Mythologies these are actual events the ancients experienced and deserve being looked at by open minded people rather than some stubborn close minded British Ass hole.
Wait, wait, wait, wait. You're telling me that in the 1930's, they found helicopters and guns and submerines in the pyramids, but threw them in the trash?! And they thought it was all mythology?! What kind of itiots get through Archaeology school?!
Damn does anyone have anything positive to say for Christ sake i want to talk to the more open minded people here if there even is any here.
I'm as open minded as they come, but you can't expect everyone in the world to believe in such a rediculous theory. If you want to have a debate where everyone agrees with you I think you're in the wrong place.

And still, your arguments do not hold up. I have given you conclusive evidence, IF what I was taught in highschool is still relevent to you, and you still havn't thought up any way to disprove what I've said other than "World Wide Conspiracy involving all archaeologist and anthropologists". By the way, what do they have to gain from keeping that a secret from everyone?

I could just as easily say the world is flat. Do you have any evidence that it's not? Physical evidence? Don't give me any of that science mumbo-jumbo you learned in school either; it's all a scam revolving around a world wide conspiracy to sell globes.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
So what you're saying is, the whole of your argument rests soley on the fact that scientists and archaeologists could be lieing to the rest of the world about amazing discoveries and ancient technologies? Yeah, because archaeologists hate money.

I'm not a regualar dumbed down brainwashed American citizen. In fact, you may be ammazed to find out that I'm not an American citizen at all. And where I come from, my government isn't run by a Christian agenda. Your argument has been nullified by itself. Not everyone in the world is an American citizen. Not every archaeologist answers to America.

Wait, wait, wait, wait. You're telling me that in the 1930's, they found helicopters and guns and submerines in the pyramids, but threw them in the trash?! And they thought it was all mythology?! What kind of itiots get through Archaeology school?!

I'm as open minded as they come, but you can't expect everyone in the world to believe in such a rediculous theory. If you want to have a debate where everyone agrees with you I think you're in the wrong place.

And still, your arguments do not hold up. I have given you conclusive evidence, IF what I was taught in highschool is still relevent to you, and you still havn't thought up any way to disprove what I've said other than "World Wide Conspiracy involving all archaeologist and anthropologists". By the way, what do they have to gain from keeping that a secret from everyone?

I could just as easily say the world is flat. Do you have any evidence that it's not? Physical evidence? Don't give me any of that science mumbo-jumbo you learned in school either; it's all a scam revolving around a world wide conspiracy to sell globes.
First of all i never said u were a brain washed American i was speaking in general terms. And i am glad ur not an American citizen im embarrassed to be one myself especially at this point in time. So that aside, im not saying all archeologist's deliberately hide this from people. Some wanted to release this stuff but they were threatened to lose their job if they did. And as far as your comment "Yeah, because archaeologists hate money". It doesn't have to do with money it has to do with politics keeping people calm and being careful with religious matters thats what im saying. Because they would lose alot of money with that kind of bad publicity, not because they "hate money".

If u belive the typical story that Egyptians were primitive running around aimlessly killing each other like a bunch monkeys building the pyramids then u really need to think that theory over. And i never said they ruled the world.

Tell me if u know so much, how were the pyramids built by a bunch of workers? how was the stone cut so perfectly? Why cant we we create the pyramids today even with our modern technology? ive should of mentioned this in the beginning those are the most obvious questions u should ask yourself.

Heres a video about how its impossible that the Egyptians used primitive tools and man power to build the pyramids, no alien stuff in this video.

YouTube - pyramids, pre egypt, ancient civilization, transformer

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. You're telling me that in the 1930's, they found helicopters and guns and submerines in the pyramids, but threw them in the trash?"

No i didn't say what they found and no they didn't throw them in the trash they put them aside for 50 years until someone could translate them. Because at the time no one knew how to read them.

Role
Other
I hate to tell you this, but the History Channel has no need to be accurate or even truthful, and much of their programing proves it. They show entertainment.

Sorry I skipped Mr. Maxwell, but he doesn't seem to have any formal training either, and is a conspiracy theorist. Oh, and looking through his web page, it is full of innuendo based on misleading statements.

Graham Hancock is not recognized as a legitimate scientist by other legitimate scientists, just by others that agree with his theories. I have seen pictures of the "ruins" off Japan, along with pictures of the coast of Japan that they are off of, where you see the same sorts of stones, in the same sorts of patterns. They are formed that way in the natural weathering pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.