Weekends and bedtimes in nappies!

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Although it’s only Thursday lunchtime, I have just arrived home having finished work for the week. In a moment I’m going to have a lovely hot shower and then get ready for a long weekend in nappies! 😊

• Love
Reactions: Vintage84, LinkDL, Diaperpee8 and 5 others

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A really enjoyable afternoon of chilling-out and relaxing. Indulged in some reading, streamed some tv and feel so good. With a few more days to come, including Sleep In Diapers Friday tomorrow I could get used to this! Off for a change and shower soon before bed.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and perlFerret

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sounds like fun ahead!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and DLmikey

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nothing like a great diaper day. I usually preserve one day a week for that.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and DLmikey

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Forced said:
Sounds like fun ahead!
Thank you yes I hope so, it will be my longest period of time continuously in nappies as a ‘grown up!’ 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed and OldTerry

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dogboy said:
Nothing like a great diaper day. I usually preserve one day a week for that.
Sounds like a good plan! 😊

Elfinemma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Its a great feeling when you can be yourself, I love wearing my nappy every day. I have the house to myself for 3 weeks very soon and wont be wearing anything other than a nappy and short top, bliss

Reactions: Vintage84, Kayleigh, Chrissie and 4 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Had a long diapered weekend over Thanksgiving. Unfortunately it went way too fast then it was back to work on Monday. My work season has finally ended and I'm back down to 40hr work weeks. It's diaper time!!!!

Reactions: warmfeeling, Elfinemma and DLmikey

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Elfinemma said:
Its a great feeling when you can be yourself, I love wearing my nappy every day. I have the house to myself for 3 weeks very soon and wont be wearing anything other than a nappy and short top, bliss
Elfinemma said:
Wow, three weeks in nappies is a long time! It’s good to have something to look forward to and I hope you enjoy it. 😊

Reactions: Elfinemma

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
Had a long diapered weekend over Thanksgiving. Unfortunately it went way too fast then it was back to work on Monday. My work season has finally ended and I'm back down to 40hr work weeks. It's diaper time!!!!
I hope you enjoyed your long diapered weekend - this is the longest time I’ve been in diapers since I was a kid. Enjoy your next time in diapers! 😊

Last edited:

Elfinemma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
DLmikey said:
Wow, three weeks in nappies is a long time! It’s good to have something to look forward to and I hope you enjoy it. 😊
I will

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DLmikey said:
Although it’s only Thursday lunchtime, I have just arrived home having finished work for the week. In a moment I’m going to have a lovely hot shower and then get ready for a long weekend in nappies! 😊
Got to love a nappy day, I don’t get enough of them, have fun 👍🏻

Reactions: DLmikey, Elfinemma and Jorelaxed

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
warmfeeling said:
Got to love a nappy day, I don’t get enough of them, have fun 👍🏻
Thank you! Have a good weekend too. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, warmfeeling and Elfinemma

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OK, so the end of day two and the start of SIDF tonight - I love being in nappies in bed!
A bit of a change of plan this morning as I had some unexpected work to do, but working from home meant that my weekend plans weren’t affected. It was strange though (for me at lest) to be sat at home working on a design project in a wet nappy, but hey, there’s a first for everything!
Another first this afternoon was going out in a nappy - yes the real outside world! OK, I live in a rural area and few people are around and so it was only dry Tena Maxi Active, and it was inside my underwear and jeans - but it was a first for me. 😊
Some housework later this afternoon and this evening just chilling watching tv - a very pleasant time made so much better by being in nappies all day. I‘m loving the freedom this allows and the relaxation more than makes up for the extra time involved with clean-ups, extra showers, baths, laundry etc.
I’m feeling so amazingly chilled-out and comfortable at the moment and I do feel that this experience of an extended time wearing nappies is really proving to be an excellent decision as it’s giving me such a contented feeling of well-being.
And perhaps best of all, there’s still three long nights, two full days and a morning still to come...

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling and BenNevis

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DLmikey said:
OK, so the end of day two and the start of SIDF tonight - I love being in nappies in bed!
A bit of a change of plan this morning as I had some unexpected work to do, but working from home meant that my weekend plans weren’t affected. It was strange though (for me at lest) to be sat at home working on a design project in a wet nappy, but hey, there’s a first for everything!
Another first this afternoon was going out in a nappy - yes the real outside world! OK, I live in a rural area and few people are around and so it was only dry Tena Maxi Active, and it was inside my underwear and jeans - but it was a first for me. 😊
Some housework later this afternoon and this evening just chilling watching tv - a very pleasant time made so much better by being in nappies all day. I‘m loving the freedom this allows and the relaxation more than makes up for the extra time involved clean-ups, extra showers, baths, laundry etc.
I’m feeling so amazingly chilled-out and comfortable at the moment and I do feel that this experience of an extended time wearing nappies is really pro to be an excellent decision as it’s giving me such a contented feeling of well-being.
And perhaps best of all, there’s still three long nights, two full days and a morning still to come...
You are so lucky my friend, hope you have lots of fun

Reactions: DLmikey

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, what is it about the festive season that turns Saturday car parking into the usual pre-Christmas Olympic event? I’ve just got back from my local town and Yuletide mayhem has transformed normally innocuous small rectangles of provincial England into some of the most sought-after real estate in the world!
Anyway, I’ve been out today – in nappies! Yes, true they were relatively thin, dry and beneath my underwear and jeans, and I had no intention of using them in public, but nevertheless out and about and amongst the population at large. I decided to take the opportunity while I was squeaky clean after the clean-up, shower and bath necessary after an enjoyable time participating in last night’s SIDF.
Back home now and the garden needs a quick tidy and the car could do with a quick clean too. Apart from the scrum to find somewhere to park, it’s another relaxing and enjoyable day, made all the better by being in nappies!

Reactions: warmfeeling

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Watch for nappy rash wearing 24/7 for few days.plenty of nappy cream and change dirty nappies as soon as you can
I have had bad nappy rash wearing terries and rubbers continously for a few days as well as very sore uppers inner thighs from the rubbing of my gathers of my plastic pants when nappy very wet and heavy and stinky

Reactions: warmfeeling

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OldTerry said:
Watch for nappy rash wearing 24/7 for few days.plenty of nappy cream and change dirty nappies as soon as you can
I have had bad nappy rash wearing terries and rubbers continously for a few days as well as very sore uppers inner thighs from the rubbing of my gathers of my plastic pants when nappy very wet and heavy and stinky
Yep, I’m exceptionally lucky and it’s never been a problem previously, but I am taking the precaution of applying some Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment. I’m also changing regularly when wet, and certainly not allowing my nappy to become too wet (except overnight last night), as I don’t like being soaked. I’m, also showering and bathing after any #2 events. So far all good, but thank you for sharing your experience! 😊👍

Reactions: OldTerry

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
DLmikey said:
Yep, I’m exceptionally lucky and it’s never been a problem previously, but I am taking the precaution of applying some Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment. I’m also changing regularly when wet, and certainly not allowing my nappy to become too wet (except overnight last night), as I don’t like being soaked. I’m, also showering and bathing after any #2 events. So far all good, but thank you for sharing your experience! 😊👍
Love bepanthaneum if Get a nappy rash

Reactions: TreeLad

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
With the weekend drawing to a close, here’s a quick and probably final update.I’m coming to the end of my third full day in nappies with just tonight and tomorrow morning to come. I’ve had a wonderful few days and it certainly has been an enlightening experience and a time for learning and adapting to new routines. Acceptance has always been a huge problem for me, but I’m feeling much more comfortable now about my needs and this lifestyle In general.

This long weekend has provided an experience that I definitely want to have again from time-to-time, perhaps again later in the winter after Christmas. I‘ve also learned for sure that nappies need to remain something very special and be something I can turn to as way to unwind and relax - something special for some ‘me time’ as an antidote to the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The anticipation of of this weekend was really exciting to contemplate, and the reality has been just as enjoyable as I had hoped it would be!

However, I also definitely know I don’t want to wear permanently 24/7. As well as being impractical and to be honest, impossible within my present life, for me going 24/7 would mean it was no longer ‘special’ and now I know it’s definitely not something I personally would ever want to consider voluntarily. The last few days have also made me realise just how fortunate I am in that I do have a choice in deciding to wear a nappy, many unfortunate people have no choice and it probably causes them unwanted discomfort and distress.

In the meantime I will continue to wear occasionally from time-to-time overnight and daytime too, as and when I feel the need and I know it will always make me feel good and happy! And, most importantly for me, there will be no more purging! With tonight and just the morning to follow, I have to say it’s been a lovely weekend - it has been just so enjoyable and relaxing being in nappies for a few days - just what I needed! I hope everyone else has had an opportunity to enjoy their weekends too. 😊

Reactions: TreeLad, dogboy and BenNevis